AGVB Recruitment 2015 notification has been made available to recruit 100 vacant posts of Officer Scale and Office Assistant on its authorized website www.agvbank.com:
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has issued latest bank jobs news for the Indian Citizens regarding the AGVB Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up Officer Scale and Office Assistant posts on its main portal at www.agvbank.com. All the eligible aspirants who were searching for the latest govt jobs in banking sector in Assam are having best opportunity to grab, as officials of the AGV Bank are looking for talented and smart candidates to recruit.
AGVB is also known as Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, is the most prestigious bank of Assam state. Bank was formally launched on the 12th Jan. 2006 and sponsored by United Bank of India. AGVB covers the areas of operation of the pre-amalgamated RRBs with its Head Office at Guwahati. Bank covers 25 out of 27 districts of the State through its strong network of 355 branches with main vision to provide financial help to develop rural areas of the state.
All the appropriate aspirants for the post of Officer in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank must have qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2014. We notify to applicants that online registration form can be submitted from 11th June, 2015 to 25th June, 2015 for the AGVB job recruitment through its official website.
Before applying for online registration candidates should make sure that their email id is valid and working. We advice the applicants to go through all the brief details about vacancy like age limit, qualification, pay scale, mode of selection, important dates etc. mentioned below.
AGVB Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB).
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Assam.
Total Vacancies: 100 posts.
Vacancy Names: Officer and Office Assistant.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Officer Scale II (IT) – 02 posts.
- Officer Scale II (CA) – 03 posts.
- Officer Scale II (Law) – 01 post.
- Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager) – 01 post.
- Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer) – 02 posts.
- Officer Scale I – 46 posts.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 45 posts.
- Officer Scale I and II: Two years.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): One year.
- Not specified in notification.
- Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in employment New/Rozgar Samachar Issuse dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State.
- Officer Scale II: 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100.
- Officer Scale I: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
- Office Assistant (M): 8000-400/1-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
Emoluments (including DA, HRD & SAA at the current rate):
- Officer Scale II: Rs. 40,875.80/-.
- Officer Scale I: Rs. 30,551.50/-.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 16,856.00/-
- Applicant’s selection for the job recruitment of the above posts shall be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Note: The merit list of successful candidates in each category shall be made separately on the basis of combined performance in the written test and interview.
How to Apply Online for AGVB Recruitment 2015:
Note: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website; no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Open the official website of AGVB.
- On the home page, select the ‘Recruitment’ link and click on it.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Read all the details carefully as mentioned in notification.
- Carefully fill in all the mandatory details in the Online Application Form without making any mistake.
- Verify filled form and then submit it.
- Save it and take print out the hard copy of application for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- Opening date for Online Registration is 11th June, 2015.
- Closing Date for Online Registration is 25th June, 2015.
Authorized website: www.agvbank.co.in