AP ECET 2016 notification, Application Forms, online Exam date Available at apecet.org:
AP ECET Notification 2016: Recently, Andhra Pradesh ECET Notification 2016 has been issued for the candidate who willing to get admission in various engineering courses. Students who are of Diploma Pharmacy, B.sc Maths graduates can appear in this examination. Applicant will able to get admission in B.Tech, B.Pharm in lateral entry too. Every year AP ECET is held in order to give admission into various courses. www.apecet.org is official website where all candidate can check all details over here.
ECET Notification 2016
Engineering Common Entrance Exam ECET is held by JNTU every year. JNTU Anantapur is organized this examination to various centers. On behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education [APSCHE] Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University organized all things. Very soon AP ECET 2016 Application forms will be available here to download. So keep visiting us for more updates.
AP ECET 2016 eligibility [AP ECET 2016 notification]
- Candidate should have completed their Diploma in Engineering, Pharmacy, B.sc Maths etc
- Aspirant’s age should not be more than 21 years.
- Candidate should have 45% marks in graduation
APECET application form
- Go and open official website apecet.org
- Now just fill up basic details and upload necessary details such as Photo, Signature etc
- Pay Rs 300 Fees as Application charge
- Just save it or take a print of it
APECET exam pattern & Syllabus Details
This section cover syllabus for diploma candidates in engineering only.
- Total 200 Questions and 200 Marks are given to candidate
- Total time will be three hours
- Exam will be in four sections
- First Section is of Chemistry and it contains 25 Marks
- Second Section is of Physics and it also have 25 marks.
- Third Section includes Maths questions of 50 marks.
- Last and Fourth Section is of Engineering and it contains total 100 marks
For pharmacy candidates
Exam is off 200 Marks
Each Section will have 50 marks
Subjects are as below
- pharmaceutical chemistry
For B.sc candidates
- Total Marks 200
- English will be of 50 Marks
- Analytical skill is of 50 marks
- Maths Questions will be 100 Marks
- Online application starts from: March 2016
- Last date for Application : April 2016
- AP ECET 2016 Exam date: 09th May 2016
In case of any query regarding AP ECET 2016 notification just write a comment over here we will try to reply you as soon as possible.