AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification for Postman Mail Guard MTS 68 Vacancies released to apply Andhra Pradesh Post Office Online Application Form at www.appost.in or www.indiapost.gov.in official website:
Good news!! Job finders who are looking for employment news in Andhra Pradesh can apply to this latest AP Post Office Direct Recruitment 2019 by verifying all the eligibility details. The Postal Department of Andhra Pradesh has updated Postman/ Mail Guard & MTS Notification to their official website for hiring most eligible candidates. There are total 68 vacancies announced to fill up under AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 of Postman/ Mail Guard & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts in various divisions. The department has published this direct recruitment notice for those candidates who are searching latest govt jobs with a qualification of SSC (10th) pass. For more brief details, all candidates are advised to download AP Postal Circle Notification 2019 PDF file from the quick link provided below. Interested contestants can apply their online applications for AP Postal MTS Postman Vacancies by the closing date, i.e. 28th February 2019. All the possible information on Andhra Pradesh Postman/ Mail Guard/ MTS Vacancy 2019 and other useful details given in the following paragraphs.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification | 68 AP Post Office Postman Mail Guard MTS Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in
- 1 AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Notification | 68 AP Post Office Postman Mail Guard MTS Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in
- 1.1 AP Post Office Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 appost.in Postman Mail Guard MTS Notification 2019
- 1.3 AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 Division wise
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Post Office Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 How to fill Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Online Application Form 2019?
- 1.6 AP Postal Vacancies 2019 Selection Process
- 1.7 AP Postal Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Dates
- 1.8 Andhra Pradesh Postal Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
DoP has come up with latest AP Post Office MTS POSTMAN MAIL GUARD Notification for the year 2017-18. The online applications invited from the skilled contestants for the direct recruitment of 46 MTS, 19 Postman and 03 Mail Guard posts. The online submission of application for Andhra Pradesh Postal Recruitment 2019 is already started on 31/01/2019 by the DOP authority. Only those application forms submitted online through the official website will be accepted. All candidates are requested to visit appost.in for submission of AP Postal Circle Online Application on or before the last date. Applicants are guided not to send their applications by Post. We notify candidates that AP Postal Jobs Apply Online Link will be closed after 28/02/2019 so hurry up and register your name well within the time limit. The age limit of every candidate must exist in between 18 to 25-27 years as on cutoff date provided in the APPOST Notification. The age relaxation will provide as per rules and regulation. Contestants who wish to participate in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 process must have passed Matriculation/ 10th Class/ ITI exam from a recognized board. Aspirants who are having the necessary qualifications and age limitation can utilize this employment opportunity.
AP Post Office Recruitment 2019 Details
|♦ APPOST Job Highlights ♦|
|Department Name:||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle:||Andhra Pradesh Post Office Department|
|Post Names:||a) POSTMAN: 19 vacancies
b) MAIL GUARD: 03 vacancies
c) MULTI TASKING STAFF: 46 vacancies
|Total No. of Vacancies:||68 vacancies|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs|
|Job Placement:||Andhra Pradesh|
|Apply Mode:||On-line only|
|Application Submission Dates:||31 JAN to 28 FEB 2019|
|Online Apply Link:||Attached Below|
|Help Line Number:||9840001274|
|Email ID for Query:||» firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Websites:||» www.appost.in
appost.in Postman Mail Guard MTS Notification 2019
Guys don’t forget to read out an official notification of Andhra Pradesh Post Office Department for MTS, Mail Guard & Postman Jobs while applying registration form. The selection process will be on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude Test. APPOST Jobs eligibility details like educational qualifications, age criteria and other general information well described down under this article. Those who are interested in 68 Andhra Pradesh Post Office Jobs Opening may apply online through a registration link provided at the bottom of this web page.
AP Postal Circle Vacancy 2019 Division wise
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|« MTS VACANCY DETAILS »|
|Name of Offices||Total||Category wise Vacancies|
|Circle & Administrative Offices||Circle Office & Regional Office||03||00||01||02||06|
|Sub Ordinate Offices
Postal & RMS Divisions
|RMS AG Division||02||01||00||00||03|
|« POSTMAN VACANCY DETAILS »|
|Region Names||Division Names||Total||Break up of Vacancies|
|« MAIL GUARD VACANCY DETAILS »|
|Region Name||Division Name||Total||Break up of Vacancies|
|Kurnool||RMS TP Division, Tirupathi||03||01||01||01||00|
Andhra Pradesh Post Office Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMITATION (as on Cutoff Date, i.e. 28th Feb., 2019):-
- Postman/ Mail Guard Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years for General Category Contestants.
- MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years for General Category Contestants.
- As per the Central Government orders, the permissible relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen, PWD, etc. categories as shown below:
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST): 05 (five) years
- Other Backward Castes (OBC): 03 (three) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (UR): 10 (ten) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (OBC): 13 (thirteen) years
- Persons with Disabilities – PWD (SC/ST): 15 (fifteen) years
- Ex-servicemen: 03 (three) years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Applicants should possess the following qualification for a vacancy in AP-POST from a State Govt. or Central Govt. approved Board or University.
- Postman & Mail Guard Posts: Matriculation (10th pass/ SSLC pass)
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts: Matriculation (10th pass/ SSLC pass) OR ITI
- You can check the notification link attached below for more details on eligibility criteria. [Also, CHECK: 10th pass Govt Vacancies List.]
AP POSTAL CIRCLE PAY SCALE: The recruited contestants will receive a scale of pay post wise as follows:-
- Postman & Mail Guard Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/- in Level-3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time.
- Multi Tasking Staff – MTS Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000/- in Level-1 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus admissible allowance as prescribed from time to time.
APPLICATION FEE AND EXAMINATION FEE:-
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for all category candidates.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/- (rupees four hundred only) for Male Candidates (UR/ OBC) & Ex-servicemen (UR/ OBC)
- Those aspirants belonging to SC, ST, PH and Women categories will be exempted from Examination Fee. The DOP authority will not return application fee under any circumstances once paid by you.
- Mode of Payment: Contestants can pay their application fee & examination fee in any Departmental Post Office of the Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates need to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by an authority to pay FEE in CASH (INR) only. As soon as you deposit the fee, you will receive one e-payment receipt from the PO counter. Aspirants who pay their fee through any mode other than the e-Payment in post offices will not accept by the department.
- However, all those who have paid their fees can apply online directly through an AP Post Office Application link available in the following table.
How to fill Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Online Application Form 2019?
Guys! Do you want to apply for AP Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard/ MTS Online Recruitment process? OK, then you have to register yourself by online mode on the official website https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in through your details for obtaining the Registration Number. Contestants must have Registration Number for the submission of their online application form. Candidates will be allowed to register only one time in the official online web portal. Applicants have to wait till SMS is received to their Mobile Number confirming the payment which will take up to 72 Hours. Now once the contestant gets SMS for confirmation of payment details, start filling the online application form. Contestants can follow the steps as mentioned below:-
|♦ Step wise Instructions to Apply On-Line ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of this department or press on a direct link provided below.
Step 02: In a home page, click on a download link named as “Direct Recruitment Notification of Postman/ Mail Guard & MTS (Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle”.
Step 03: First of all, read the official notification so that you can not face any problem in a later stage.
Step 04: Now, go back to a main page of the website and click on “Online Submission Application Form” link.
Step 05: Fill up the prescribed form with details like Division’s Name, Applicant’s Name (as per 10th class certificate including spaces), Father’s Name (as per 10th Certificate), Gender, DOB, Category, Year of Passing 10th Class, 10th Class Certificate Number, Contact No., Email ID, Communication Address, etc.
Step 06: Upload soft copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPG format (size not to exceed 50 KB) and signature in JPG format (size not to exceed 20 KB). There is no need to upload your copies of any certificates or documents.
Step 07: Verify all the entered information form before submitting a registration form.
Step 08: Finally, click on “Save/ Submit” button.
Step 09: Take a print out of Application, Fee Challan Copy/ Receipt for any future reference. Printout might require during the session of document verification.
Step 10: After completion of the registration procedure, kindly note down your registration number and keep it safe for further use.
|NOTE: If any candidate forgot the registration number, then retrieve it through the option ‘Forgot Registration’. For any technical help or query, candidates may mail (email@example.com) to authorities or use the Help Desk number.|
AP Postal Vacancies 2019 Selection Process
Selection Methodology: Appropriate contenders to be appointed for Postman, Mail Guard & MTS Posts based on their marks obtained from the Aptitude Test.
- Postman/ Mail Guard Selection Process: Based on aptitude test marks, the department will prepare a merit list of qualified applicants in each Postal Division & RMS Division separately. According to the availability of vacancies, the selection to be done in the respective Division based on the merit list among the aspirants applied for that particular Division.
- Multi Tasking Staff – MTS Selection Process: Based on marks of Aptitude Test, DOP department will prepare final merit list for the whole Circle in respect of all categories of posts put together. According to the contestants’ preference based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancy, contestants will be allotted to the posts and divisions or units. All those applicants who are not able to get the allocation in any of the posts as per preference based on their performance, they might be allocated to the post or division where the notified vacancies exist.
- In the AP Post Office Notification 2019 pdf, the APPOST authority has provided point to point details on selection modes so kindly go through it for your knowledge.
AP Postal Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Notification Date:||31st of January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Forms:||31st of January 2019|
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application:||28th of February 2019 (23.59 Hrs.)|
|Due Date to Pay Fee at Post Offices:||05th of March 2019|
|Last Date for Final Submission of Online Applications:||08th of March 2019|
|Hall Permit/ Admit Card Release Date:||15-16 days prior exam date|
|Aptitude Test Date:||April/ May 2019|
|Date of Releasing Result/ Selection List/ Merit List:||To be notified later|
Andhra Pradesh Postal Exam Pattern/ Syllabus
About APPOST Exam Syllabus/ Pattern: The board will conduct Aptitude Test of 10th Class/ Matriculation level. The examination will consist of total 100 marks. The aptitude test paper will be of objective type with multiple choice questions. There will be one paper comprising of 03 (three) parts namely Part ‘A’, Part ‘B’ and Part ‘C’. The subjects like General Knowledge (25 Ques. – 25 Marks), Mathematics (25 Ques. – 25 Marks), English Language (25 Ques. – 25 Marks) and Telugu Language (25 Ques. – 25 Marks) will be there in the examination. No negative marking in the Aptitude Test. The total time duration of online examination will be 02 hours (120 minutes). To find more detailed information, just download the notification from a link uploaded above under ‘Quick Link’ heading.
About Admit Card/ Hall Permit: The exam hall ticket can be download from the official website only before 10-15 days of the examination date. All the examination details will be intimated separately through admit card. The department will not pay TA or DA for attending the examination. Those who have applied can download their exam hall permit from a link given here, i.e. Download AP Postal Circle Exam Admit Card. All the candidates must take a printout of their Hall Permit. The Admit Card will not be sent by post to any applicant. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre unless they possess a valid Admit Card.
About Answer Key/ Paper Solutions: The higher authorities will provide provisional as well as final answer keys for examination one by one at their official website. The provisional answer key will be released soon after 10-12 days of the examination while final answer key will publish along with result or 01-02 days before the declaration of results. All candidates can check this link to Download AP Postal Exam Official Solution Key PDF and to know further more details.
About Result/ Cutoff Marks/ Merit List: The DoP authority will provide result to every candidate through the official website only. To gather complete information, just check Andhra Pradesh Postal Exam Result link. Merit list will show the shortlisted candidates’ details like Name, Category, Roll Number, Registration Number, Remark, etc. The cut off marks will be decided by officials only after releasing the results.
|♦ Online POST OFFICE Recruitment Links State-wise ♦|
|TS Postal Recruitment||Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment|
|Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment||MP Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Odisha Post Office Recruitment||Assam Post Office Recruitment|
|Chattisgarh Postal Recruitment||Jharkhand Post Office Recruitment|
|Tamilnadu Post Recruitment||UP Post Office Recruitment|
|Kerala Postal Recruitment||Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Karnataka Post Office Recruitment||WB Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Bihar Postal Recruitment||Punjab Post Office Recruitment|
|Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment||North Eastern Postal Recruitment|
About Andhra Pradesh Postal Department: It is a Government-operated system direct by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. It is the most widely spread postal system in the world. The head office of this department is located in Hyderabad. This department is one among the 22 Postal Circles in India. Its primary function is to manage the day-to-day work of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices. All these functions manage through Regional and Divisional level arrangements. The parcel service, letter post, EMS, freight forwarding, delivery, deposit account and third-party logistics are the services that served by this Andhra Postal Circle. It also publishes recruitment notifications for jobless and eligible people to recruit them in vacant posts.
For regular updates on AP Post Office Recruitment process, contenders can bookmark www.techufo.in to their browser by pressing “Ctrl+D” shortcut key. We will soon come up with information on Exam Date, Hall Permit Card, Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Result, Merit List, etc. Readers can leave their query in a comment box given at the bottom. We will do our best to find out a perfect solution by taking less time. Job-seekers can follow us for Free Jobs Alert 2019 updates on a daily basis. Press the red bell icon and subscribe to our website to receive day to day all updates about state wise postal jobs. For AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 2020, ALL THE BEST Guys!!