APDCL Recruitment 2015 notification has been released along with online application for the total 57 vacancies of Assistant Accounts Officer Jobs on its official web portal apdcl.gov.in.
Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd has published fresh employment notice via their authorized website, regarding APDCL Recruitment 2015 to fill up vacant posts of “Assistant Accounts Officer”. According to advertise, the board officials are seeking to hire skilled, experienced and young workforce with essential qualifications for upcoming 57 APDCL Job Vacancies. It is best updated news for all capable individuals who are interested in latest Government Naukari, as they can grab this good opportunity by applying Application Forms within due date.
The Assam Power Distribution Co. was incorporated in the year of 2009 on 23rd October, as a public limited company. It was fully owned by the Assam Govt and headquartered at Bijulee Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati. The main object of company is to maintain, develop and operate power distribution system in the state. Their future vision is to undertake the electricity distribution, trading, supply in state or outside in accordance with provisions of Applicable Law. Annually, organization issues various advertisements in order to meet manpower requirements for the accomplishment of vision 2020. Now, it had invited applications from career oriented people (permanent resident of Assam) having requisite qualification for the mentioned designation.
As per notice, all the appropriate contestants who are willing to participate for APDCL Assistant Accounts Job Vacancy should have graduate in Science, Arts or Commerce from a recognized university/institution. Qualified and interested applicants would be required to apply online through concerned website on all days during 5th to 28th November 2015. Here we notify every aspirant that only online mode of application shall be accepted. Those who fail to complete registration process within deadline along with eligibility criteria, their forms will not be considered. The entire details of examination timetable, admit card and interview schedule will be intimate after completion of application procedures.
While applying, those contenders searching for sarkari jobs after graduation must read each and every instruction as mentioned in APDCL AAO Notification to ensure about eligibility. As all correspondence shall be done through SMS or e-mail, so candidates are suggested to have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile No, which should work for minimum one year. The brief information about vacancies like job location, age, educational qualifications, caste, relevant work experience, pay slab, selection criteria, initials dates, application/examination fees, etc. are well prescribed below.
APDCL Recruitment 2015 Job Eligibility Details:
Unit: Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd
Job Category: Govt. Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in State
Application Mean: Online
Post Name: Assistant Accounts Officer
Total Vacancies: 57 posts
- General – 27 seats
- OBC/MOBC – 15 seats
- SC – 04 seats
- ST(P) – 06 seats
- ST(H) – 03 seats
- PH – 02 seats
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2015):
- Candidates age should not more than 38 years and not less than 21 years
- Upper age limit shall be beneficial to SC/ST quota by 5 years as per norms.
- Passionate contestants must have cleared graduation in Science, Arts or Commerce with mini 55% marks in aggregate from government approved university/institution.
- Applicants should have also possessed diploma or certificate in computer application.
- Aspirants must have proficiency in Assamese/local language.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):
- For General/OBC/MOBC/PH Category – Rs. 500/- (five hundred only)
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes Category – Rs. 250/- (two hundred and fifty only)
Salary (per month):
- The recruited contestants for Accountant job will receive best Pay Band: Rs. 6,380/- to 23,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 3,300/-
Only applied contenders will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in below exams:
- Written Test (Paper-I & II both are of 150 marks each)
- Viva-Voce/Interview Session (30 marks)
- Computer Practical Test (20 marks)
How to fill APDCL AAO Online Application Form 2015?
- Open the official website of company.
- Now in main page, click on link named “Notification for AAO Recruitment, 2015”.
- First, go through all norms carefully in advertisement before proceeding further.
- Fill application form with required data such as Registration, Communication, Education, Work Experience, etc.
- Don’t forget to make fee payment nearby SBI branch with a printout of system generated triplicate “SBI Challan”.
- At last verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download the submitted copy and then take printout for selection usages.
- CGM (HRA), APDCL,
4th Floor, Bijulee Bhawan,
Paltan Bazar, Guwahati – 1
Important Dates for Aspirants:
- Opening for Registration of Application Forms: 05/11/2015
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 23/11/2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 30/11/2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Hard Copy: 11/12/2015
- Written Examination Date: Notified Soon
Official website: www.apdcl.gov.in
Stay connected with us and bookmark techufo.in. We will soon provide APDCL AAO Recruitment 2015 Exam Syllabus/Pattern, Date, Admit Card, Answer Keys and Results in our page.