ATMA Application Form 2015 has been made available for July Exam & Syllabus on its official website www.atmaaims.com:
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) invites ATMA Application Form 2015 for the candidates who want to appear in AIMS Test for Management Admissions through its main portal www.atmaaims.com. Good news for all interested aspirants who are desperately seeking for admission in a reputed management Institute across Indian region for post graduates management programs and entrance exam will be conducted on 26th July, 2015. So we advise applicants to check ATMA July Exam Notification Online.
Association of Indian Management School also known as AIMS is a networking organization of business schools in India. As a registered society AIMS founded in 1988 and a non-profit professional organization with over powerful network of 640 top management schools of national and international repute in the country. The main vision is to function as the true representative body of Management Education in India and as the professional association of management education concerned with quality of management, manpower training and development. AIMS is the second largest network of management schools in the world and one of the major activates of AIMS is its policy advocacy role to safeguard the interest of B-Schools in all respects.
Before applying for ATMA Exam 2015 Application Form, all appropriate applicants who are willing to take admission in above programmes must have done Graduation from a recognized University or Institution with good academic records. Eligible applicants can submit online application form on or before 19th July, 2015 through its authorized website. Aspirants are advised not to miss the last date and register with in time period because after which application form will not be accepted at any cost.
We notify to all qualified applicants that don’t forget to go through the ATMA Syllabus, after applying of application form. All the details regarding qualification, examination fee, mode of selection, ATMA Exam Pattern, ATMA Admit Card, important dates etc are mentioned below.
ATMA Exam 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
Exam Name: AIMS Test for Management Admissions.
- Interested applicants age should be Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 21 years at the time of registration process.
- Interested applicants for ATMA exam must have done Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution with good academic records.
- Interested aspirants need to deposit Rs. 1,100/- Application fee for above exam.
- Aspirants must note that examination fee is non-refundable under any reasons.
- Payment for Application fee can be made by either online or offline mode via transferring into Axis Bank or by using Net Banking Credit/Debit Cards.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the bases of online Test.
- Final decision will be taken in the basis of marks obtained in the online Test.
ATMA Admit Card:
- Admit Card is the most important document which carries details of applicants like name, seat no., exam date & time, examination venue, photo, signature and other useful details and without admit card candidates are not allowed to attend examination.
- Mostly Associations of Indian Management Schools issues admit card/hall ticket one week before of ATMA test and can download it from official website.
- Quantitative Skills.
- Verbal Skills.
- Analytical Reasoning Skills.
ATMA 2015 Exam Pattern:
- Quantitative Skills – 1
- Quantitative Skills – 2
- Verbal Skills – 1
- Verbal Skills – 2
- Analytical Reasoning Skills – 1
- Analytical Reasoning Skills – 2
How to fill ATMA Application Form 2015-06?
- Open the official web site.
- On home page, select the highlighted links and click on it.
- Read all the brief details regarding the ATMA Test as mentioned.
- Carefully, fill up all the important details like Name, D. O. B., Address etc. in application form without making any type of spelling mistake.
- Now pay online fee and attach the soft copies of required documents as mentioned.
- Verify filled form, documents and then click on Submit button.
- At last, Download it and take print out of the application form for further procedure.
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form: 22nd June, 2015.
- Starting Date of Online or Offline Fee Payment: 22nd June, 2015.
- Last Date of Cash Payment or Net Transfer: 17th July, 2015.
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 19th July, 2015.
- Last Date for Reprint of Filled-In Application Form: 21st July, 2015.
- Admit Card Date: 21st July, 2015.
- Online ATMA Test Date: 26th July, 2015
- Result Date: Expected on 4th August, 2015.
Official website: www.atmaaims.com
Wish you all BEST OF LUCK for your success in the above entrance examination and bright future as well.