Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification and Online Application Form download link has made available to apply for the total 427 vacancies of BOB Specialist Officer Jobs at www.bankofbaroda.co.in:
BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online!! Now one of the most reputed banks in India, Bank of Baroda has come up with fresh employment news for appointing eligible candidates to various JMGS-I, MMGS-II and MMGS-III Grade/Scale Posts. As per a notification released by the department, there are total 427 BOB Specialist Officer vacancies going to fill up in varied disciplines such as Finance/Credit, Sales, Security, Trade Finance, Treasury Product Sales, Dealers/Traders, Relationship Manager, Planning, Risk Management and IT Security. It’s a right opportunity for those all appropriate and career-oriented individuals looking to grab latest bank jobs after clearing their graduation degree. Interested job-seekers can apply to this Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 of 427 SO Posts by submitting their application form via online mode and that before the closing date 08th of December 2017. Here, we kindly suggest every willing candidate read out this article without wasting time for being sure about their eligibility for Bank of Baroda SO Posts and selection process.
ABOUT BANK OF BARODA (बैंक ऑफ़ बड़ौदा): It is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company, established on 20th July 1908 in Gujarat state. The main headquarters of this company is located in Vadodara city but its corporate office is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present, it is the second largest bank in India only next to State Bank Of India. The Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III has founded this bank in the Princely State of Baroda. On 19th July 1969, this organization along with other 13 major commercial banks of India was nationalized by the Indian Government (GOI). Mr. P S Jayakumar (CEO & MO) and Bharat Dangar (Director) are the key people of this public sector company. The tagline of BOB is “India’s International Bank”. It has more than 104 branches in 24 countries which also include 61 branches of the bank, 38 branches of its 08 subsidiaries and 1 representative office in Thailand. It also has a joint venture in Zambia with 18 branches/ offices. Today, BOB is the FIRST choice for every job-hunter because it provides a range of opportunities and also allows them to gain rich banking exposure by serving a variety of customers. (Also, Check Latest RBI Recruitment Notification and get ready for upcoming openings.)
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017-18 | BOB Specialist Officer 427 Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- 1 Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017-18 | BOB Specialist Officer 427 Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Right now, the higher authorities have invite applications only from well-qualified people for the appointment of mentioned 427 Junior Management Grade/Scale I, Middle Management Grade/Scale II & Scale III and Senior Management Grade/Scale IV & Scale V Officers in various disciplines. All intrigued candidates must note that the Bank of Board SO Apply Online Link for registration of online applications will be open from 17.11.2017 to 08.12.2017 at its official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. After the due date, the registration forms of remaining contestants will not be accepted so type to apply as early as possible within the deadline. Willing individuals need to have a qualification of graduation degree from any recognized university for participating in BOB Recruitment 2017 of Specialist Officer Posts. According to age criteria, contestant’s age should be above 21 years and under 50 years. The board members have announced a date for hosting online written test (07.01.2018) for Scale-1 posts. The dates for downloading admit card/call letter will be declared soon after completion of registration process. (Also, take a look at SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment process and get set for the exam.)
Bank of Baroda SO Notification 2017 PDF
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|» Name of the Organization: Bank of Baroda
» Notification No.: BOB SO Project 2017/18
» Total No of Vacancies: 427 posts
» Post Name: Specialist Officers (SO)
» Post Scale: JMGS, MMGS & SMGS
» Probation Period: 12 months (01 year)
» Kind of Job: Banking Jobs
» Employment Category: Central Government Jobs
» Job Placement/Location: Anywhere in India
» Registration Mode: On-line Only
» Application Due Date: 08-DEC-2017
» Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are dreaming of careers in Bank of Baroda, then go for this recruitment of Specialist Officers and complete your dream. Before proceeding further for filling up the form, applicants should ensure that he/she fulfills every eligibility criteria and other described conditions in Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Notification 2017-18. Here in this page, we have tried our best to mention complete details about vacancies such as age limit, upper age limit for reserved categories, education qualifications post wise, emoluments, pay scale, grade pay, intimation charge (fee), selection process, important dates and “Procedure to Submit On-line Registration Form”. Those Contestants who regularly looking for latest govt job updates, they can follow our website on a daily basis. Furthermore, information given in the following passages.
Bank Of Baroda Specialist Officer Vacancy 2017 Details
|Post Code||Post Names||Grade/Scale||Vacancies||Age Limt|
|01.||Head – Credit Risk (Corporate Credit)||SMG/S-5||01||35-50 years|
|02.||Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management||SMG/S-5||01||35-50 years|
|03.||IT Security||SMG/S-4||05||30-45 years|
|04.||Treasury – Dealers / Traders||MMG/S-3||03||25-37 years|
|05.||Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives)||MMG/S-2||02||25-35 years|
|06.||Treasury – Product Sales||MMG/S-2||20||25-35 years|
|07.||Finance / Credit||MMG/S-3||40||25-37 years|
|08.||Finance / Credit||MMG/S-2||140||25-35 years|
|09.||Trade Finance||MMG/S-2||50||25-35 years|
|12.||Head – Credit Risk (Retail Credit)||SMG/S-5||01||35-50 years|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||428|
|♦ Reservation wise Posts Details ♦|
BOB SO Pay Scale (per month): The Scale of Pay for Officers Grade wise as follows:-
|Grade/Scale||Scale of Pay|
|Junior Management Grade/Scale-I||23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020|
|Middle Management Grade/Scale-II||31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950|
|Middle Management Grade/Scale-III||42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490|
|Senior Management Grade/Scale-IV||50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170|
|Senior Management Grade/Scale-V||59170 x 1650 (2) – 62470 x 1800 (2) – 66070|
Emoluments: The selected candidates will get initial monthly emoluments of Junior Management Grade/Scale-I, Middle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III and Senior Management Grade/ Scale-IV & Scale V Officers, including DA, Special Allowance, HRA & CCA about Rs. 66,000/-, Rs. 81,000/-, Rs. 1,00,000/-, Rs. 1,21,000/- and Rs. 2,35,000/- per month, respectively in a Metropolitan Centre. Candidates must not that allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting of applicants. For detailed info about emoluments, please check the official advertisement from below link.
Application Fee & Intimation Charge:-
- General (GEN) and OBC Quota – Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Aspirants – Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
Mode of Payment: Every contestant has to make the payment of requisite fee via ON-LINE mode using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
BOB Specialist Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications (05.12.2017):-
- Interested applicants should have at least cleared their Graduation/Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline or MBA or its equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from a Govt approved University or Institution.
- For more brief qualification details post wise, we request aspirants to check out official notification using a link available below.
Upper Age Limitation (09.11.16):-
- Applicants age must be mini 21 years and maxi 50 years
- Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories as under:-
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 (ten) years
- Ex-Servicemen – 05 (five) years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 05 (five) years
Selection Methodology: Only the most eligible and suitable candidates will be appointed based on their overall performance in following exams:-
- Scale-I Posts
- On-line Written Test
- Group Discussion (GD)/Interview
- Scale II, Scale III, Scale IV & Scale V Posts
- Psychometric Test/Group Discussion
If the number of eligible applications received is large for Scale II and Scale III vacancies, then officials reserve the right to hold an online test also. Applicants who qualify online examination will be invited to participate in Group Discussion (GD) or Personal Interview (PI). The minimum qualifying marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category while 55% for Reserved Category. Those applicants not qualifying in GD/Interview will not be eligible for final selection. All the contestants’ combined final scores to be decided based on their mark obtained in Online Exam and/or PI and/or GD.
Download ⇒ Bank of Baroda Exam Call Letter
How to Apply BOB Recruitment Online Application Form 2017?
- First of all, open the official website of BOB or just scroll down & click on a link attached below.
- Navigate to “Careers” section available on a homepage.
- Now, press the link titled as “Advertise for Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Bank of Baroda – Project 2017-18”.
- Download the pdf file of official notification and then read it before going further.
- As soon as you go through the advertisement and find yourself eligible for this job, then start the registration process.
- You will find a link named as “Click Here to Apply http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bobsplonov17/” in a notification PDF file, just open it.
- Fill up online application form with correct information such as Name, Husband/Father Name, Category, Age, Qualification, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Pay fees using online sources and don’t forget to download e-receipt.
- Upload your scanned copy of passport size photo (4.5 cm X 3.5cm), digital signature (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm), and supporting documents.
- Verify the filled up details are correct and then submit it.
- On successful submission procedure, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- You will also receive an Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password.
- Finally, take a printout of the system generated on-line application form and online payment receipt for further use during the examination.
bankofbaroda.co.in SO 2017-18 recruitment key dates
The useful/important dates for the candidates are shown below:-
- Official Advertisement Release Date: 14th November 2017
- Starting Date for Online Registration and Payment of Application Fees: 17th November 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application and Fee Payment: 08th December 2017
- Last Date to Edit Application Details: 08th December 2017
- Last Date to Print Application Form: 23rd December 2017
- Call Letter Availability Status: 14-15 days prior examination date
- Date of On-line Written Examination: 07th January 2018
- Online Exam Result Date: February 2018
- Group Discussion/Interview Schedule: Update Soon
- Final Result/Merit List Publication Date: Update Soon
Friends!! Hope you all have got the latest Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 related all details like Notification, Apply Online, etc. from here on this web page. Now, you can bookmark this page for further updates on Bank of Baroda SO Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Model Papers, Study Materials, Key Answers, Cut off Marks, Results, and Merit List. Please share your suggestions or feedback with us regarding this article by writing it in a comment box below. Our team will try to reply every reader as quickly as they can. Subscribe to our website (www.techufo.in) for the latest news on govt recruitment. THANK YOU!!