BGGB Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application form has been made available for 90 vacancies of the Officer Scale-I, II and Office Assistant posts on its official website www.bggb.in:
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB) has issued latest employment news for the BGGB Recruitment 2015 to fill up the 74 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), 13 posts of Officer Scale-I and 03 posts of Office Scale-II (GBO) on its main portal www.bggb.in. All the interested and eligible aspirants who were searching for the govt job in banking sector are having golden opportunity to grab by being part of the above recruitment.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank in short BGGB was sponsored by Govt of Gujarat & Bank of Baroda in Gujarat. It had been decided that the said RRBs should be amalgamated in to a single Regional Rural Bank and named as Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank with its Head office at Bharuch w.e.f September 12, 2005. Economic growth through rural development and to become top Ranking Regional Bank through excellence in all areas of Banking and financial services are their main vision and mission.
Before applying online application, all the interested aspirants for the post of Officer in Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank must have qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October, 2014 and proficiency in Local Language i.e. Gujarati, Knowledge of Computer skills. We notify to qualified applicants that they can submit online application form from 19th May, 2015 to 3rd June, 2015 for the above job recruitment through its official site.
While applying online registration it is most important for the candidates to understand all the norms said by the officials. For that we suggest the applicants to go through all the brief details about vacancy like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, mode of selection, important dates etc. mentioned below.
BGGB Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB).
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Gujarat.
Category: Banking Sector.
Total Vacancies: 90 posts.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 1 year.
- Officer Scale-I & II: 2 years.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 74 posts.
- Officer Scale-I – 13 posts.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 03 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for BGGB Jobs 2015
Age Limit (as on 6th June, 2014):
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale-I: Candidates must have Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 28 years.
- For Officer Scale-II: Candidates must have Mini. 21 years and Maxi. 32 years.
- For details regarding Age Relaxation on each post, we suggest all reserved category candidates must refer the BGGB recruitment notification.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Essential: Proficiency in local language i.e. Gujarati. (b) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.
- For Officer Scale-I: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Pref. will be given to the candidates having degree in Agri., Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agri. Engg., Pisciculture, Agri. Marketing and Cooperation, I. T., Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy; (a) Essential: Proficiency in local language i.e. Gujarati. (b) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.
- For Officer Scale-II: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a mini. of 50% marks in aggregate. Pref. will be given to the candidates having degree/diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agri., Horticulture, Foresty, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agri. Engg., Pisciculture, Agri. Marketing and Cooperation, I. T., Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy. Must have experience of 2 years as Officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
Application Fee (including postage/intimation charge):
Officer Scale-I & II:
- For General Category/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- only.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 20/- only.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- For General Category/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/- only.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates: Rs. 20/- only.
Note: The payment towards application fee can be made through CBS from any of the Branches of Bank of Baroda. Application fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any Circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 15,631/-.
- Officer Scale-I: Rs. 31,407/-.
- Officer Scale-II: Rs. 42,020/-.
Note: Above salary of all posts are inclusive of D.A, H.R.A at prevailing rate depending on the place of posting, Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per rules of the bank.
- Candidate’s selection for the job recruitment of the above posts shall be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply online:
Note: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Log on to official website: www.bggb.in
- Before applying for online registration, candidates should have email ID.
- On the home page, select the Job Updates link and click on it.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Read all the important details carefully as mentioned in notification.
- Fill in all the mandatory details in the Online Application Form (Note: Candidates cannot edit their application after submission).
- Verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download and print out the hard copy of online application for submission if short listed for Interview.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 19th May, 2015.
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 3rd June, 2015.
- Last Date for the deposit of Application fee: 3rd June, 2015.
Authorized website: www.bggb.in