BMTC Driver Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application has been made available for the 1500 vacancies of Driver posts on its official website at www.bmtccareers.com:
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation also known as BMTC has issued latest employment news for the BMTC Driver Recruitment 2015 to fill up 1500 vacant posts of Driver on its main portal www.bmtccareers.com. All the appropriate and eligible applicants who were energetically looking for latest govt jobs in Karnataka can use this opportunity to grab job by being the part of the BMTC Recruitment.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation abbreviated as BMTC, was formed in 1997, as the result of a split of the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation. The Bangalore Transport Service (BTS) become the BMTC and remains a division of KSRTC. BMTC is a government agency that operates the public transport bus service in Bangalore, India. It has the highest number of Volvo buses operated by a public transport company in India. BMTC has 34 bus stations across the city and the 3 major bus stations. It also has 10 Travel & Transit Management centers.
Before applying for online registration, all the interested applicants for the post of Driver in BMTC must have passed SSLC or class 10th from any recognized school by the State Board in India and also hold valid HPV/HTV/HGV Driving License and Karnataka Badge. Eligible candidates for the BMTC Recruitment can submit online application form on or before 20th June, 2015 through its official site. Candidate must note that by missing the last date of online submission, application will not be accepted at any reason.
We advice to all qualified applicants to understand all the norms before applying online. All the detailed information regarding qualification, age limit, application fee, pay slab, physical requirement, important date etc. are mentioned below.
BMTC Driver Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC).
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Total Vacancies: 1500 posts.
Vacancy Name: Driver.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Local Cadre: 1380 posts.
- Non Local Cadre: 120 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for BMTC Driver Jobs 20115
- A Candidate must be under 35 years and above 24 years of age as per advertisement notification of BMTC Recruitment 2015.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per government norms.
- Interested applicants must have passed SSLC or class 10th from any recognized school by the State Board in India.
- Applicants must hold valid HPV/HTV/HGV Driving License of Karnataka Badge and it should complete minimum two years on or before the expiry date of the online registration that is the Cut-off Date as well.
- For General/2A, 2B/3A/3B Category Candidates: Rs. 300/- only.
- For SC/ST/Category-1/Ex-Servicemen/Dep. of Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 150 only.
- All Category Candidates are requested to note that fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- For Male Candidates:- Height: 163 cm and Weight: 55 kg.
- For Female Candidates:- Height: 153 cm and Weight: 50 kg.
- Candidates will be paid Rs. 7,500/- monthly by BMTC during the Training Period of 2 years.
- Candidates assured to get best pay slab of Rs. 11,020/- to Rs. 18,170/- per month after getting job of Driver in BMTC.
- Candidates will have to pass Physical Fitness Test, Medical Fitness Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply online:
- Open the official website: www.bmtccareers.com.
- On the home page, select the Advertisement of Driver Posts link and click on it.
- Read all the important details carefully as mentioned in notification.
- Now carefully fill up all the mandatory details correctly without marking any spelling mistake in application form.
- After inserting all the mentioned details, verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download and print out the hard copy of application for the further processes.
- Opening Date for the Registration of Online Application is 20th May, 2015.
- Last Date for the Registration of Online Application is 20th June, 2015.
- Last Date for the Payment of Application Fee is 20th June, 2015.
- Examination Date is not yet announced.
Authorized Website: www.bmtccareers.com