BSPHCL Meter Reader Syllabus 2015 has been made available for the applicants who had applied for the 1280 posts of Meter Reader on its official website www.bsphcl.nic.in:
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. has released syllabus for the Meter Reader posts to conduct exam for which the link of BSPHCL Meter Reader Syllabus 2015 along with Exam Date, Pattern, Previous Year Papers and Books on its official site. Huge numbers of eligible candidates has already applied for the BSPHCL Recruitment 2015 notification and now all of them looking for written test’s Syllabus so that they could get some idea about their relevant exam and prepare according to that model.
BSPHCL also known as Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited, is a state owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Bihar in India. It was established in 1958 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity Act, 1948. Its Head Office is settled at Patna. BSPHCL has nearly 1,700 officers and 14,850 employees as on November 2012.
As per notification, the centre for written test will be normally in Bihar. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks. BSPHCL Meter Reader Final Selection 2015 and BSPHCL Meter Reader Merit List 2015 reserves the right for deciding the examination centre.
Aspiring candidates can check Bihar State Power Holdings Company Limited Meter Reader Syllabus PDF to get selected for meter reader position. We notify to qualified applicants that the Meter Reader Exam will be conducted on 14th & 15th June, 2015. So hurry up by not wasting time and start the preparation. We are providing you complete information about the Exam pattern and BSPHCL Syllabus 2015.
Organization: Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd (BSPHCL).
Total Vacancies: 1280 posts.
Vacancy Name: Meter Reader.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Bihar.
Information About: BSPHCL Meter Reader Syllabus 2015.
Examination Date: 14th and 15th June, 2015.
BSPHCL Meter Reader Exam Pattern Pdf 2015:
- There shall be one paper on this examination containing question carrying 100 marks.
- There will be 5 sections in multiple choice question paper having approximately equal weightage for each section is given below:
|Section – I||General Knowledge & General Science||25%|
|Section – II||English Language||15%|
|Section – III||Math (10th Level)||20%|
|Section – IV||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||20%|
|Section – V||Computer Knowledge||20%|
- The question paper will be in English/Hindi language only.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written test, subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test as per Government of Bihar norms:
- General Category Candidates: 40%.
- OBC Category Candidates: 36.5%.
- EBC Category Candidates: 34%.
- SC/ST Category and Female Candidates: 32%.
For more inquiry, candidates are advised to post their query to Email address email@example.com.
Authorized website: www.bsphcl.nic.in