Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2017, DP Constables Physical Test Dates Schedule, DP PET/PMT Exam Call Letter download available online at www.delhipolice.nic.in & www.ssc.nic.in:
Hello, male and female candidates!! For Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Exam Call Letter here we are sharing all the relevant details in this article. As per latest news, soon Delhi Police Department will publish a valid link to download admit card for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Written Examination one by one at their official site. All the interested and eligible people from all over India have registered their application forms for these 4669 posts of Constables. Since the extended registration process closed on 21st of Oct 2016, each and every applicant wants Delhi Police PET PST Dates related information. Now whose application process has been completed will be in a hurry to download their Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2017 from the online sources. Here we notify all those men and women candidates their that call letter can be downloaded only if they have applied for the examination before a due date. Here in this article, Delhi Police Constable Physical Test Call Letter URL link attached so that you can access it directly through the official portal. For more details, please go thoroughly to below description.
About Delhi Police (DP): It was established in 1857 by the British Empire after the first war of freedom. It formed with the adoption of the Indian Police Act 1861. It is the main law and order agency for the National Capital Territory (NCT). It is a law enforcement agency comes under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. Their motto is Shanti Seva Nyaya (Peace Service Justice). They have 06 ranges, 11 districts, and 184 police stations. DP is the largest metropolitan police in the world, larger than London, Paris, New York and Tokyo. The department also has Helpline numbers through which people can seek for help against any crime. Alok Kumar Verma is a Commissioner of DP and also an agency executive. Right now, this department has more than 80,000 workforces. Every annual they appoint a large number of candidates for posts likes Constables, Sub-Inspectors (SI), Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI), etc. Recently on 10th Nov’16, they have released employment notification for 4669 Constable Job openings to hire male and female applicants. This employment news/ rozgar samachar had got a good response for the interested candidates. At present, to download DP Constable PET/PST Call letter, they are searching a valid link on the official website.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2017 Download Online
As mentioned in the official notification, the staff selection commission will conduct Computer based written examination for the Recruitment of temporary Constables. But before that, the Delhi Police will schedule Physical Endurance and Measurement Test in the month of October or November 2016. These physical tests will be organized region-wise at various pre-designated placed in the country. The Delhi Police PET schedule for both male and female candidates will be separate. The authority will upload a notification for State wise PE&MT exam to their official website. We have provided a list of examination centers for PET/PST and online exam on this page at the bottom. Those candidates qualifying in Physical Tests will be invited for the computer based written exam on 04/03/2017. The date of written test can be changed by the authority. The Delhi constable exam dates to be notified through newspapers and commission’s website. The written exam will consist of 100 questions on topics like Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Numerical Ability. The total marks for the online exam are 100. Applicants will get 90 minutes to fill their answer sheet. The qualifying details regarding physical endurance test for male and woman contestants are as under.
Physical Endurance & Measurement Test:-
- Race (1600 Meters)
- For Male candidates – 6 minutes time duration
- For Female contestants – 8 minutes time duration
- High Jump
- Males – 09 Feet
- Females – 03 Feet
- Long Jump
- Males – 14 Feet
- Female – 10 Feet
The Delhi Police Constable Call Letter 2017 download link for PET & PMT Examination will be published soon at the concerned site. Contestants have to visit official website delhipolice.nic.in for collecting their admit card for physical tests. All the applied contestants can download their hall ticket by using Registration/ Application Number, Password, DOB and other necessary details. The Delhi Police Admit Card 2017 for Constable written exam will provide by the Staff Selection Commission through their official website of Regional Offices. The admit card containing details like exam name, date, time, venue address, etc. will be available one week before examination dates. Those applicants appearing for selection tests are advised to follow instructions given in DP admit card. After taking a printout of Delhi Police PST PET Hall Ticket from the printers, keep it in a safe place if it was misplaced then officials will not take any responsibility. Some important points we have mentioned below that every contestant needs to follow during the examination process.
Points to be noted:-
- Applicants using drugs during the will get disqualified from the entire selection process.
- On the examination day, carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF (Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card, Income Tax Pan Card) in original along with hall ticket.
- Candidates are not allowed to attend exam if they fail to produce their admit card and photo ID proof at the examination center.
- Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets strictly prohibited within the premises of the test venue.
Candidates, by following the steps given below, you can download Delhi Police Constable (Male & Female) PET Exam 2017 e-Admit Card from the official website without facing any problem. All the participants are advised to follow these guidelines for downloading their hall ticket. Contestants who are not able to generate their call letter may contact officials via phone numbers written at the end of this page. The hall ticket download links available here on this page. Check some important details from the following passages.
Organizer Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Kind of Page Details: Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket
Post Name: Temporary Constables (Executive)
- Male –
- Female –
Name of the Exams: PET & PMT and Online Written Test
Dates of Examination:-
- Physical Standard & Efficiency Test: In January or February 2017
- Computer Based Written Exam: 04th March 2017
PE&MT Examination Centers:-
- Delhi & Haryana, Jharkhand, Punjab & Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Himachal Pradesh, Seemandhra, Rajasthan, Telangana, Gujarat, Daman, Diu, Dadar Nagar Haveli, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and all North Eastern States including Sikkim.
Written Examination Centers:-
- Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Gangtok, Ranchi, Barasat, Berhampur, Chinsurah, Jalpaiguri, Kolkata, Malda, Midnapore, Siliguri, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Keonjhargarh, Sambalpur, Port Blair, Bangalore, Dharwar, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Kozhikode (Calicut), Thiruvananthapurm, Trissur, Tanagar, Dibrugarh, Guwahati (Dispur), Jorhat, Silchar, Kohima, Shillong, Imphal, Churachandpur, Agartala, Aizwal, Guntur, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Puducherry, Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Warangal, Almora, Dehradun, Haldwani, Srinagar (Uttarakhand), Haridwar, Delhi, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sriganganagar, Udaipur, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat, Bhavnagar, Kutch, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Thane, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Akola, Jalgaon, Panaji, Anantnag, Baramula, Jammu, Leh, Rajouri, Srinagar, Kargil, Dodda, Hamirpur, Shimla, Bhathinda, Jalandhar, Patiala, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Chindwara, Guna, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Khandwa, Ratlam, Satna, Sagar, Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Jagadalpur, Raipur and Durg.
Call Letter Download Date: 07-10 days before a date of exam
Official Websites: www.delhipolice.nic.in | www.ssc.nic.in
How to download Delhi Police Constable PST PET Call Letter 2017?
- Open the official website.
- In a homepage, click on the “Recruitment” link.
- Now, open a link titled as ‘Download DP Constable Admit Card for PET/PMT & Written Examination 2017’.
- A login page will appear containing empty boxes.
- Enter details like Online Application Number, Registration Number, DOB, Password, etc. whichever required.
- Press “Submit” button after filling up the details.
- Finally, your call letter will display on your browser.
- A pdf file of hall ticket will have your personal and examination information.
- Download and save the admit card as it is an important document.
- Take a printout for usage during participation in the test.
- After taking a printout, keep it at the safe place.
Delhi Police Physical Test Call Letter 2017 (link update soon)
Helpline Numbers: 011-27412715, 011-27241205 & 011-27241206
Hello, Candidates!! We have given a direct link to download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2017 above. It will update whenever the authority uploads hall ticket to their official site. We team wishes you GOOD LUCK for your success. To get further news on answer key, results and merit list, bookmark our website www.techufo.in. Job hunters may continue to visit this page for quick updates on latest govt jobs, employment news, 10th/12th pass bank jobs, Postal Vacancies, etc. We will come up further updates as soon as release by the commission. We advise you to keep your watch on this website for next news. Thank you for giving your time to this article. ALL THE BEST GUYS!!