Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2017, दिल्ली पुलिस प्रवेश पत्र, Delhi Police Exam Hall Ticket, DP Constables Physical Test Dates Schedule, DP PET/PMT Call Letter download available online at www.delhipolice.nic.in & www.ssc.nic.in:
Hello, male and female candidates!! For Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Exam Call Letter here we are sharing all the relevant details in this article. As per latest news, soon Delhi Police Department will publish a valid link to download admit card for Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Written Examination one by one at their official site. All the interested and eligible people from all over India have registered their application forms for these 4722 posts of Constables. Since the extended registration process closed on 21st of Oct 2016, each and every applicant wants Delhi Police PET PST Dates related information. Now whose application process has been completed will be in a hurry to download their Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2017 from the online sources. Here we notify all those men and women candidates their that call letter can be downloaded only if they have applied for the examination before a due date. Here in this article, Delhi Police Constable Physical Test Call Letter URL link attached so that you can access it directly through the official portal. For more details, please go thoroughly to below description.
|Latest News on Delhi Police Exam Admit Card (दिल्ली पुलिस प्रवेश पत्र)
PEMT Admit Card for Delhi, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Goa, Rajasthan and other states has released. You will get your Hall Ticket (प्रवेश पत्र) from the bottom of this page. Other States candidates are advised to stay tuned.
CHECK NOW: Delhi Police Physical Test Result 2017
About Delhi Police (DP): It was established in 1857 by the British Empire after the first war of freedom. It formed with the adoption of the Indian Police Act 1861. It is the main law and order agency for the National Capital Territory (NCT). It is a law enforcement agency comes under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. Their motto is Shanti Seva Nyaya (Peace Service Justice). They have 06 ranges, 11 districts, and 184 police stations. DP is the largest metropolitan police in the world, larger than London, Paris, New York and Tokyo. The department also has Helpline numbers through which people can seek for help against any crime. Alok Kumar Verma is a Commissioner of DP and also an agency executive. Right now, this department has more than 80,000 workforces. Every annual they appoint a large number of candidates for posts likes Constables, Sub-Inspectors (SI), Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI), etc. Recently on 10th Nov’16, they have released employment notification for 4722 Constable Job openings to hire male and female applicants. This employment news/ rozgar samachar had got a good response for the interested candidates. At present, to download DP Constable PET/PST Call letter, they are searching a valid link on the official website.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2017 Download Online
As mentioned in the official notification, the staff selection commission will conduct Computer based written examination for the Recruitment of temporary Constables. But before that, the Delhi Police will schedule Physical Endurance and Measurement Test in the month of February, March & April 2017. These physical tests will be organized region-wise at various pre-designated placed in the country. The Delhi Police PET schedule for both male and female candidates will be separate. The authority will upload a notification for State wise PE&MT exam to their official website. We have provided a list of examination centers for PET/PST and online exam on this page at the bottom. Those candidates qualifying in Physical Tests will be invited for the computer based written exam on 30/06/2017 (tentative date). The date of written test can be changed by the authority. The Delhi constable exam dates to be notified through newspapers and commission’s website. The written exam will consist of 100 questions on topics like Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Numerical Ability. The total marks for the online exam are 100. Applicants will get 90 minutes to fill their answer sheet. The qualifying details regarding physical endurance test for male and woman contestants are as under.
Physical Endurance & Measurement Test:-
- Race (1600 Meters)
- For Male candidates – 6 minutes time duration
- For Female contestants – 8 minutes time duration
- High Jump
- Males – 09 Feet
- Females – 03 Feet
- Long Jump
- Males – 14 Feet
- Female – 10 Feet
Check Delhi Police 15000 Constable Latest Bharti 2017 Information
The Delhi Police Constable Call Letter 2017 download link for PET & PMT Examination will be published soon at the concerned site. Contestants have to visit official website delhipolice.nic.in for collecting their admit card for physical tests. All the applied contestants can download their hall ticket by using Registration/ Application Number, Password, DOB and other necessary details. The Delhi Police Admit Card 2017 for Constable written exam will provide by the Staff Selection Commission through their official website of Regional Offices. The admit card containing details like exam name, date, time, venue address, etc. will be available one week before examination dates. Those applicants appearing for selection tests are advised to follow instructions given in DP admit card. After taking a printout of Delhi Police PST PET Hall Ticket from the printers, keep it in a safe place if it was misplaced then officials will not take any responsibility. Here we intimate every candidate to work hard for all the selection tests. All the necessary guidelines are given in the Hall Ticket. Some important points we have mentioned below that every contestant needs to follow during the examination process. Also, check Delhi Postal Postman Result 2017.
→Points to be noted←
- Kindly check out the application status of rejected and accepted candidates from below link.
- All the applicants are suggested to set their printer on A4 Size for printing the Hall Ticket.
- Contestants must be present at the venue of Physical Test on date & time given in the Admit Card. Entry will not be allowed for those arriving late.
- Applicants using drugs during the will get disqualified from the entire selection process.
- On the examination day, carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF (Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card, Income Tax Pan Card) in original along with hall ticket.
- Candidates are not allowed to attend exam if they fail to produce their admit card and photo ID proof at the examination center.
- No TA or DA will be paid to the applicants for participating in the selection process.
- Applicants will be permitted to participate in the examination only after their credentials verified by center officials.
- Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets strictly prohibited within the premises of the test venue.
- Candidates do not leave their seat in the examination hall unless not allowed by the examiner.
- Any misconduct or misbehave will severely penalize by the Organization.
delhipolice.nic.in PEMT Call Letter 2017 Link
Candidates, by following the steps given below, you can download Delhi Police Constable (Male & Female) PET Exam 2017 e-Admit Card from the official website without facing any problem. All the participants are advised to follow these guidelines for downloading their hall ticket. Contestants who are not able to generate their call letter may contact officials via phone numbers written at the end of this page. As per recent update, total 17 Lakh Candidates have applied for DP Constable Bharti and waiting for their Physical test dates along with Admit Card. The department will release Hall ticket one by one state-wise at their official website only. Don’t be in a hurry whenever the download process starts. The call letter will be there in the designated portal till your examination date. The hall ticket download links available here on this page. To get these 10th pass sarkari jobs, work hard as there will be lots of competition in selection process. For appointing best and suitable applicants for the jobs, the commission is conducting the PET and Written Examination at various centers. Check some important details from the following passages.
Organizer Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Kind of Page Details: Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket
Post Name: Temporary Constables (Executive)
- Male –
- Female –
Name of the Exams: PET & PMT and Online Written Test
Dates of Examination:-
- Physical Standard & Efficiency Test Dates: 20th February to 30th May 2017
- The commission will conduct PEMT exam from 20/02/17 to 30/04/17 for 36 working days (except Sunday & GH) in 10 Grounds i.e. 07 at PTS Wazirabad, 01 at Sports Ground NPL and 02 at PTC/Jharoda Kalan, Delhi.
- Computer Based Written Exam: June/July 2017 (tentative)
PE&MT Examination Centers (expected): Delhi & Haryana, Jharkhand, Punjab & Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Himachal Pradesh, Seemandhra, Rajasthan, Telangana, Gujarat, Daman, Diu, Dadar Nagar Haveli, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Bihar, Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and all North Eastern States including Sikkim.
Written Examination Centers: Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Gangtok, Ranchi, Barasat, Berhampur, Chinsurah, Jalpaiguri, Kolkata, Malda, Midnapore, Siliguri, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Keonjhargarh, Sambalpur, Port Blair, Bangalore, Dharwar, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Kozhikode (Calicut), Thiruvananthapurm, Trissur, Tanagar, Dibrugarh, Guwahati (Dispur), Jorhat, Silchar, Kohima, Shillong, Imphal, Churachandpur, Agartala, Aizwal, Guntur, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Visakhapatnam, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Puducherry, Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Warangal, Almora, Dehradun, Haldwani, Srinagar (Uttarakhand), Haridwar, Delhi, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sriganganagar, Udaipur, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat, Bhavnagar, Kutch, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Thane, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Akola, Jalgaon, Panaji, Anantnag, Baramula, Jammu, Leh, Rajouri, Srinagar, Kargil, Dodda, Hamirpur, Shimla, Bhathinda, Jalandhar, Patiala, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Chindwara, Guna, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Khandwa, Ratlam, Satna, Sagar, Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Jagadalpur, Raipur and Durg.
Delhi Police Admit Card Download – DP Constable Physical Test Dates:-
- DP Physical Endurance & Measurement Test Admit Card: 09th February 2017 onward
- LATEST UPDATE: The Department has released Physical Test Call Letter for Delhi, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala & Lakhsdeep only. Other states will have to wait for some more days. DOWNLOAD/PRINT DP PEMT Admit Card Using Below Attached Links. Hall Ticket can be download only by submitting Registration Number and DOB. Stay tuned for further news.
- DP Written Test Hall Ticket: 07-10 days before a date of exam
- Here below, we have given the direct working link to download call letter through an official web page.
All the candidates must note that family, friends, guardians or any associates accompanying the contestant do not get entry inside the exam venue. In order to appear for the examination, it is compulsory for everyone to have a copy of hall ticket along with them. Only with a valid copy of admit card, participants will allow for participating in each selection process. If you have any query related to the Call letter, then contact authority officials or share it with us in a below comment segment.
Official Websites: www.delhipolice.nic.in | www.ssc.nic.in
How to download Delhi Police Constable PST PET Call Letter 2017?
Come on friends hurry up for whom you are waiting, collect your Call letter as early as possible before your PET examination. Below are the steps for downloading the hall ticket from the designated portal. Following points will help candidates to print Admit card from the online sources by saving their time. While printing your Call Letter, please set the printer on A4 size for a better view. For the venue of Physical selection round, candidates will be intimated through a call letter.
- Open the official website or just go through below and just press your pointer on quick link.
- In a homepage, click on the “Recruitment” link.
- Now, open a link titled as ‘Download DP Constable Admit Card for PET/PMT & Written Examination 2017’.
- A login page will appear containing empty boxes.
- Enter details like Online Application Number, Registration Number, DOB, Password, etc. whichever required.
- Press “Submit” button after filling up the details.
- Finally, your call letter will display on your browser.
- A pdf file of hall ticket will have your personal and examination information.
- Download and save the admit card as it is an important document.
- Take a printout for usage during participation in the test.
- After taking a printout, keep it at the safe place.
- Bring this Hall ticket on the Physical Test for verification.
Note: Without Call letter, no individual will get permission to the exam hall to write their exam. Hence, it is mandatory to download the hall ticket from a link uploaded at the designated site. Please bring any original Govt approved photo ID card with your signature at the time of PEMT, so as to rule out any mismatch of photo or signature on your Hall ticket. Even, if the exam date declared as public holiday, the examination schedule will remain unaltered.
Delhi Police Physical Exam Admit Card State-wise
|State Names||Hall Ticket Status|
|Delhi & Haryana||RELEASED, check below links|
|Rajasthan & Uttarakhand||RELEASED, check below links|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||RELEASED, check below links|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat & Goa||RELEASED, check below links|
|J&K, Punjab & Himachal Pradesh||RELEASED, check below links|
|West Bengal, Odisha, A&N Island, Jharkhand & Sikkim||RELEASED, check below links|
|Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland & Mizoram||RELEASED, check below links|
|Karnataka, Kerala & Lakhsdeep||RELEASED, check below links|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||RELEASED, check below links|
Helpline Numbers: 011-27412715, 011-27241205 & 011-27241206
Hello, Candidates!! We have given a direct link to download Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2017 above. It will update whenever the authority uploads hall ticket to their official site. We team wishes you GOOD LUCK for your success. To get further news on answer key, results and merit list, bookmark our website www.techufo.in. Job hunters may continue to visit this page for quick updates on latest govt jobs, employment news, 10th/12th pass bank jobs, Postal Vacancies, etc. We will come up further updates as soon as release by the commission. We advise you to keep your watch on this website for next news. Thank you for giving your time to this article. ALL THE BEST GUYS Get Well Prepared to Face the Physical Tests and Written Exam. Soon our team will back with more details!!