DFCCIL Admit Card 2018, dfccil.gov.in MTS Admit Card, DFCCIL Executive/ Junior Executive Call Letter, DFCCIL Advt 11/2018 Exam Hall Ticket Download link and Dedicated Freight Corridor Corp. CBT Exam Dates available online here:
DFCCIL MTS/ Executive/ Jr Executive Admit Card Download from here a direct link uploaded below. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India CBT Exam Admit Card for Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Executives (Technicians) and Executives Posts has been issued to eligible candidates by uploading at the official website. For 1572 vacancies recruitment drive, a large number of eligible applicants who were interested in central govt jobs had completed their registration from 01st to 31st Aug 2018. Now as we know, all those who have applied their applications are waiting to collect DFCCIL Call letter to attend Executive, Junior Executive & MTS Computer Based Test on 10th, 11th & 13th Nov 2018. So guys do not worry as we will update this article as soon as the board start issuing the hall ticket through their online web portal. At the end of this web page, you can click on a DFCCIL Admit Card 2018 Link to download your call letter. Much prior exam date, download & take a print out of DFCCIL Exam Hall Ticket that advises here we want to give every participant. Go check out further details about Dedicated Freight Corridor Call Letter from below passages.
|Latest Update!! The link for downloading DFCCIL Advt. No. 11/2018 e-Admit Card is released and available here at the bottom of this web page. DFCCIL MTS/ Executive/ Jr Executive CBT Exam will be held on 10th, 11th & 13th of Nov 2018. Stay tuned to gather further updates.|
DFCCIL Admit Card 2018 Download | Dedicated Freight Corridor Corp. MTS, Executive & Jr Executive Call Letter @www.dfccil.gov.in
- 1 DFCCIL Admit Card 2018 Download | Dedicated Freight Corridor Corp. MTS, Executive & Jr Executive Call Letter @www.dfccil.gov.in
- 1.1 dfccil.gov.in MTS/ Executive/ Jr Executive Admit Card 2018 & Exam Date
- 1.2 How to download DFCCIL Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Executive & Junior Executive Admit Card 2018?
- 1.3 DFCCIL Exam Call Letter 2018 Information
- 1.4 Dedicated Freight Corridor Exam Hall Ticket 2018 Details
- 1.5 DFCCIL Exam 2018 Pattern/ Syllabus
- 1.6 Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL) Admit Card 2018
Just on 01st of August 2018, DFCCIL Recruitment Notication 11/2018 has released to fill up the total 1572 vacancies of posts like Executive, Junior Executive (Technician) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in various discipline. All suitable and passionate candidates have submitted their online application form. Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Psycho Test to be held as a selection process by officials. According to the official notification, the board has already scheduled DFCCIL CBT Exam Dates for MTS, Executive & Jr Executive Posts to recruit most qualified candidates. So as per schedule, examination cell will conduct a Computed based Test (Online Mode) from 10th November to 13th November 2018 at numbers of designated exam centers across India. The Patna, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Varanasi, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bhopal and Chandigarh/ Mohali are the possible centers for CBT Exam. The CBT will be conducted in two/ three sessions on a single day for 02 hours duration. Now it is to notify you guys that you can download your Admit Card from the DFCCIL website (www.dfccil.gov.in) link given below just by using Registration Number and Password.
dfccil.gov.in MTS/ Executive/ Jr Executive Admit Card 2018 & Exam Date
|♦ IMPORTANT DETAILS ♦|
|Department Name:||DEDICATED FREIGHT CORRIDOR CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(डेडिकेटेड फ्रेट कोर्रिडोर)
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||11/2018|
|Page Category:||Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket|
|Post Names:||1) Executive
2) Junior Executive (Technician)
3) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Total Vacancies:||1572 vacancies|
|Selection Stages:||CBT & PET/ PT|
|Exam Registration Dates:||01/08/2018 to 31/08/2018|
|Exam Name:||Computer Based Test (CBT – Online Mode)|
|Examination Dates ⇒||» 10/11/2018
|Admit Card Release Date ⇒||RELEASED on 30/10/2018|
|Hall Ticket Link ⇒||Available below|
|Call Letter Format:||PDF (Portable Document Format)|
|Email ID (for query):||firstname.lastname@example.org|
How to download DFCCIL Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Executive & Junior Executive Admit Card 2018?
Hello, Candidates!! Here are the simple steps to download the DFCCIL MTS Admit Card & Dedicated Freight Corridor Executive/ Jr. Executive Call Letter just by visiting the official online web portal. Hence by following these 08-09 steps, you can comfortably generate your exam hall ticket. After downloading, aspirants are required to print their hall ticket. Come on hurry up follow the steps and get your Dedicated Freight Corridor Exam Admit card before the closing date.
- Step 01: First, open the official website of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
- Step 02: Now, navigate to “latest news” section on the main page of site.
- Step 03: Find the option titled as “Admit Card for DFCCIL MTS, Executive and Jr. Executive Recruitment CBT Examination, 2018” and then click on it.
- Step 04: Insert the required details i.e. User ID and Password.
- Step 05: Verify filled data and submit it.
- Step 06: Finally, at last, a pdf file of call letter will appear on your working screen within a moment.
- Step 07: Download your E-admit card in PDF format to PC and also print a hard copy for the selection purpose.
DFCCIL Exam Call Letter 2018 Information
DFCCIL e-Admit Card for Computer based Test of Executive, Junior Executive and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts will be issued soon 10-15 days before the examination scheduled dates. Admit card will be sent to all the participants’ registered email ID. Just by using valid User ID Number and Password provided at the time of registration, eligible contestants can also download exam call letter from the official website. All the candidates must note that Dedicated Freight Corridor Hall Ticket will not send by post or any private couriers. The hall tickets given to examinees are provisional and if any ineligible contestant had attempted the computer based test, then his/ her candidature will be cancelled automatically at that stage only. For every contestant, it is mandatory to bring a photo ID proof such as Driving License, Voter’s ID, Identity Cards issued by Government, Aadhaar card, etc. along with a valid copy of Admit Card. Here, we notify to carry both printed copies of E-Admit Card and photo ID proof while attending the examination. The use of Calculator, Mobile phone, Bluetooth, Earplug, Headphone, Laptop, I-pad and other computing/ communication devices inside the venues are strictly banned. Every participant must report at least 30 minutes before the commencement of CBT exam at the centre.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Exam Hall Ticket 2018 Details
- The E-Admit Card of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited to be issued for appearing in Computer Based Test only to those candidates who found provisionally eligible.
- Candidates who forget password can retrieve it by filling the necessary details as required by the System, he/she may access the same by clicking “FORGOT PASSWORD”.
- Candidate will not get entry into the examination hall without a Call Letter & Photo ID Card.
- On written examination day, candidates have to produce certain documents for verification in original and also to submit the attested photocopies thereof at the time of document verification.
- If any candidate finds difficulty in downloading call letter, then he/ she feel free to contact at the official email with details such as Name, Application Ref. No., Post & Date of Birth, etc.
- If your e-Admit Card is without a photograph, then bring 02 (two) recent coloured passport size photographs at the examination centre for necessary action.
- No Travelling Allowance (TA) is payable to any aspirant who called for Written Examination, Psycho Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification (DV).
- Check the details printed on e-admit card carefully. If any misprinting or error in the call letter, then personally report at Facilitation Counter of respective City of examination along with 02 (two) passport size photos and documentary evidence or certificates, etc. for necessary correction.
- Through CCTV in each Lab/ Room, there will be the provision of biometric thumb impression, photography of the applicants and surveillance. Appropriate action under the law will be taken by officials against the applicants in the event of any impersonation established.
- Once the bio-metric attendance & capturing of a photograph done at the Registration Desk, no contestant shall be allowed to leave the examination room before the conclusion of the online test.
- Contestants are advised not to carry any textual material and any electronic devices inside the exam hall, as officials will not take responsibility for any loss in this regard.
- Aspirants must bring Ball Point Pen for filling particulars in the examination. The scratch paper will be provided to candidates for rough work.
DFCCIL Exam 2018 Pattern/ Syllabus
|♦ CBT Exam Pattern Post wise ♦|
|Post Name||Topics||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Executives||» General Knowledge (12 ques.)
» Questions on Reasoning (12 ques.)
» Questions related to Post/ Discipline (96 ques.)
|120 ques.||120 minutes|
|Jr. Executives||» General Knowledge/ Awareness
» General Intelligence & Reasoning
» General Science
» Technical Ability
|120 ques.||120 minutes|
|MTS||» General Knowledge/ Awareness,
|120 ques.||120 minutes|
|NOTE: Every candidate must that there shall be a negative marking in examining. For each wrong answer of contestant, ¼ (0.25) marks shall be deducted as penalty to eliminate the element of chance. The question papers will be set in two languages such as English and Hindi. For the online examination, the password will be provided to every candidate at their respective seat just 10 minutes before commencement of the exam. Aspirants are advised to go through the demo (mock test) link available on an official website in order to familiarize with the Online Computer based Test.|
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern ♦|
|Male Candidates||Lift & carry 35 kg weight for 100 metres distance in 02 minutes in 01 (one) chance without putting the weight down.||Run for 1000 meters distance in 04 minutes & 15 seconds in 01 (one) chance.|
|Female Candidates||Lift & carry 20 kg weight for 100 metres distance in 02 minutes in 01 (one) chance without putting the weight down.||Run for 1000 meters distance in 05 minutes & 40 seconds in 01 (one) chance.|
|NOTE: The criterion for PET is as mentioned here in this table. Passing the PET mandatory but the same will be qualifying in nature. Only those who have applied for MTS posts and qualify the Computer Based Test will get a call for PET (Physical Efficiency Test).|
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited is a public sector unit established on 30th October 2006 under the Companies Act 1956. It is a special purpose vehicle manufacture which directly runs under administrative control of the Railway Ministry, Indian Government. The head office of this corporation is addressed at 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi-110001. The organization works to undertake planning & development, mobilization of financial resources & construction, maintenance & operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. Mr. Adesh Sharama is the key person and Managing Director of this Government Company. Regularly on the basis of job requirement in department, it announces varied numbers of employment news weekly through their main portal.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL) Admit Card 2018
All those who applied for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Executive & Junior Executive Exam hope they have got complete information about/ related to DFCCIL Admit Card 2018 from this web page. Our team members wish you all a BEST OF LUCK for your big success in this written test. Soon we will update you with further latest updates on Dedicated Freight Corridor Corp. of India Ltd Exam Call Letter, Answer Key, Cut off Marks, Result and Final Merit List. Readers can drop their questions or queries in the below given comment box. Our team experts will try their level best to reply your asked doubts with a satisfying answer as fast as possible. Do not forget to bookmark this web page of www.techufo.in for easy navigation to collect next update. All the Best, Guys!!