GSSSB Police Recruitment 2016 notification and prescribed application form for the total 260 vacancies of Sub Inspector Grade III (Unarmed) Posts has been made available to apply at its official website.
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board, Gandhinagar has now delivered an Advt No. 61/201516 this week as Employment News via their authorized site. The notification is titled as GSSSB Police Recruitment 2016 for acquiring courageous and physically fit workforce in PSI Posts. This advertisement of new job openings in Gujarat Police Department will add energy to those appropriate and career oriented individuals who are thirstily finding fresh Sarkari Jobs after 12th pass. All the intrigued and unemployed people those who meet with essential qualification should utilize this unique opportunity of grabbing 260 Gujarat SSSB PSI Jobs by submitting application in prescribed format within limited period.
The Subordinate Service Selection Board of Gujarat is also known as Gaun Seva Pasandagi Mandal. This selection board is a State Government owned organization which functions for direct recruitment of the Technical and Non-Technical vacancies of Class-III in various departments. Main and Corporate Office of this board is situated in Gandhinagar, the Capital and Green city of State. This body also conducts the departmental exams for all Class-III posts in order to hire most qualified and capable contestants. Annually, like this year, it announces numbers of fresh rojgar samachar as notification to recruit jobless personnel. In GJ state, it’s a dream for all passionate candidates to get employed under this organization.
Presently, board officials have invited applications from suitable youngsters for recruitment to Sub Inspector of Police Grade-III category vacancies in all over the state. Those interested contestants who had completed their HSC/12th standard exams from a recognized board of state government are suitable for this GSSSB Police SI Class III Vacancy 2016. Eligible contestants need to apply in prescribed application format on or before due date 25/12/2015 at concern address. Candidates also requested to attach requisite certificates/documents along with registration form which should reach at the earliest prior deadline.
We notify all the aspirants to understand each and every eligibility norm properly while applying for jobs by referring official notification. If applicants will furnishes any wrong information, then it must lead them to disqualification from recruitment procedure. All the brief detailed instructions of eligibility such as educational qualifications, age limit, upper age criteria, examination fee, pay band, selection modes, initial dates, etc are well mentioned below by us.
GSSSB Police Recruitment 2016 Basic Data:
Unit: Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board
Job Type: Government Jobs
Job Placement: Gujarat State
Registration Mode: Off-line
Total Vacancies: 260
Post Name: Sub Inspector of Police Grade III (Unarmed)
Allocation of Category wise Posts:
- For General – 202 seats
- For SC – 22 seats
- For ST – 36 seats
Gujarat Police SI Gr III Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
- Intrigued aspirants must have at least cleared 11th or 12th (HSC) examinations from a Govt. approved School Board.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.16):
- Refer to official notification
Examination Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
- Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 400/- (four hundred only)
- SC/ST Category Contenders: Rs. 200/- (two hundred only)
Pay Scale (per month):
- Candidates who selected for this vacancy will be paid Best Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/- by department.
Only best applicants will be recruited on the based of their overall performance in below specified exams:-
- Written Test (Competitive Exam)
- Physical Test (PET)
- Personal Interview
- Certificate Verification
How to fill GSSSB Police Sub Inspector Application Form 2016?
- Open the official website.
- First of all go to “Announcement & News” section in homepage.
- Now, press your pointer on the link labeled as “Gujarat Police Sub Inspector Notification 2016”.
- Read all the instructions before proceeding further.
- Take printout of application form which is attached at the bottom of the notification.
- Carefully fill up all the mentioned items in prescribed format of application without any mistakes.
- After filling registration form, re-check it and attach the necessary documents.
- Sent it to the corresponding address specified in advertisement.
Important Date for Aspirants:
- Closing/Last Date to Apply for Application along with Enclosures: 25th December, 2015 (Friday)
Authorized Portal: www.gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Contenders can bookmark (Ctrl+D) our site in order to collect daily updates of Job notices, Employment opportunities, etc. Our techufo teams will soon come up with PET Exam Date, Schedule, Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Call Letter, Answer Key, Results, Cut off Marks and Merit List whenever it was released by organization. If any candidates are having any type of queries then they can easily drop their doubt without hesitation in below comment box, THANK YOU.