Gujarat TET 2 Application Form 2015 has been made available along with Exam Date & Syllabus on its primary website at www.ojas.guj.nic.in:
The Gujarat State Examination Board (GSEB) has released latest notification for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test– TET-II 2015 for higher classes i.e. from 6th to 8th class, by publishing the link of Gujarat TET 2 Application Form 2015 in its official website www.ojas.guj.nic.in. Good news for all interested aspirants who are looking for latest teacher jobs in Gujarat State are having golden opportunity to give new direction to their carrier by being the part of the above recruitment.
The Gujarat State Examination Board in short GSEB is a Government Body of Gujarat State and formed on 1st May, 1960. The Gujarat Board was most popular board that conducts examination for school level. The Board also performs the duties of recognizing new schools, performance evaluation of schools and inspection of various schools associated with the Board. It also recruits qualified aspirants in various government schools to maintain quality of education.
Finally, the State Examination Board is planning to organize second teacher eligibility test on 19th July 2015 in order to select experienced and talented teachers into all government schools for Std 6th to 8th. So after online application process candidates need to concentrate on examination process. Gujarat TET 2 syllabus and study material for preparation will be available online on OJAS website.
Before applying for Gujarat TET 2 Application Form, all the interested candidates for higher class teacher post must have clear TAT 1 (Teacher Aptitude Test) and complete his/her graduation from any recognized university. Eligible candidates can submit online application form from 22nd June, 2015 to 1st July, 2015 through its main portal.
We notify to all the candidates that don’t forget to go through the Syllabus of Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test- TET-2, after applying of application form. Details regarding qualification, examination fee, selection process, important dates etc are mentioned below.
Gujarat TET 2 Exam 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB).
Type & Location of Job: Govt. Job in Gujarat State.
Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test- TET-2 2015.
- Interested applicants age should be Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 28 years at the time of registration.
- Permissible relaxation of Upper age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per extant Govt. Orders
- Interested applicants for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test- TET-2 must have clear TAT 1 (Teacher Aptitude Test) first and complete his/her graduation from any recognized university or institution.
- Education Department of Gujarat Board also needs other minimum educational qualification based on subject wise, so we suggest candidates to go through brief details from notification.
Note: Application Fee can be paid at any Computerized Post Office of Gujarat in cash along with Rs. 12 extra as service charge.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 350/- only.
- For SC/ST/SEBC and PH Category Candidates: Rs. 250/- only.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the bases of Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- For Gujarati Medium: at different 33 cities.
- For English and Hindi Medium: Ahemdabad, Rajkot, Vadodara & Surat.
How to fill Gujarat TET 2 Online Form 2015:
Note: while applying keep ready your recently taken passport size photo (10 kb) and signature (10 kb) in JPG format. Candidates need to attach both in application form.
- Open the official website of OJAS.
- On main page click on “Apply for TET-2” link via “Apply Online”.
- Now check for eligibility criteria and then click on the application.
- Carefully, fill up all the important details in application form without making any type of spelling mistake.
- Verify filled form and then click on submit button.
- Download and print the application for registration number and further process.
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form: 22nd June, 2015.
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application Form: 1st July, 2015 (till 3:00 PM).
- Closing Date for the Fee Payment at Post Office: 2nd July, 2015 (till 3:00 PM).
- Date for downloading Hall Ticket: 14th July, 2015.
- Examination Date: 19th July, 2015 (timing 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
Official Website: www.ojas.guj.nic.in