IBPS PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 has been available for the applicants who had applied for Probationary Officers posts at www.ibps.in:
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015 for the candidates who applied for the vacant posts Probationary Officers on its main portal www.ibps.in. Huge number of eligible candidates has already applied for the IBPS PO Recruitment 2015 notification on time and finally all of them looking for the preliminary exam’s Syllabus & Pattern. So that they could get some idea regarding their relevant test and can get prepare accordingly.
IBPS is short form of Institute of Banking Personal Selection, is an autonomous agency in India and started its operation as Personal Selection Services (PSS) in 1975. IBPS has become an independent entity at the behest of RBI and Public Sector Banks in 1984. Every year IBPS conducts exams like common written examination (CWE) for various posts such as Probationary Officer (PO), clerk, Specialist Officer (SO), AO etc to recruit skilled candidates on various vacancies.
As per fresh updates, the preliminary examination could be conducted in the last week of July or first week of August 2015. Final Selection candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in written examination followed by common interview. IBPS PO Syllabus consists of questions form English Language, Reasoning Section, General Awareness, Marketing, Computer, Data Analysis & Interpretation.
Aspiring candidates can download IBPS 2015 PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF file by visiting official website. IBPS PO Exam Date has already announced and we advice to applicants that didn’t forget to download Admit Card before 10 days of exam and start your preparation for the preliminary examination. So while preparing for examination applicants need to check their complete IBPS Exam Syllabus Pattern 2015 as mentioned below.
Organization: Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS).
Vacancy Name: Probationary Officer (PO).
Category: IBPS PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015.
Type & Location of Job: Govt. Job in India.
Main Examination Date: Not yet declare.
Official website: www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Preliminary and Main Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Applicants need to qualify in all 3 stages to finally get a job of Probationary Officer. All the three stages are briefly mentioned below.
Stage-I: Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination is specially conducted to clear non-serious applicants and level of question is not that so tough. There are 3 subjects namely Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks for 35 questions), Reasoning Ability (35 marks for 35 questions) and English Language (30 marks for 30 questions) with total time duration 1 hours.
- Applicants get 1 mark for each right answer and 0.25 marks wiil be dedicated for each wrong answer and they need to qualify in each section.
Stage-II: Main Examination
- Main Examination will be consisting of objective type and descriptive type question paper. Its will have 4 sections of 200 questions and they are English Language (50 marks for 50 questions), General Awareness, Marketing & Computer (50 marks for 50 questions), Reasoning (50 marks for 50 questions), Data Analysis & Interpretation (50 marks for 50 questions) with total time duration 2 hours.
- Applicants need to pass each and every section to qualify for Stage-III i.e. Personal Interview.
Stage-III: Personal Interview
- Personal Interview is for skilled candidates and this is the last stage for final selection and after qualifying in this section applicants will get the job.
IBPS PO Syllabus 2015:-
A) English language:
- Error Correction
- Jumbled Sentences
- Reading Comprehension
B) Reasoning Section:
- Sentence coding
- Input & output
- Data Sufficiency
- Puzzle/Seating Arrangement
C) General Awareness, Marketing & Computer:
- Computer Awareness
- Banking Awareness
D) Data Analysis & Interpretation:
- Line graphs
So, we advice to all candidate who had applied for online application should start their preparation with proper manner and BEST OF LUCK for the Result.