IDBI Executive Syllabus 2015, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Study Material & Previous Question Paper has been available for the applicants at www.idbi.com:
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has released the IDBI Bank Executive Exam Syllabus 2015 along with Exam Date, Pattern for the candidates who applied for these IDBI 550 Executive vacancies on its main portal www.idbi.com. Massive numbers of eligible candidates has already applied for the IDBI Executive Recruitment 2015 notification on time and now all of them looking for the written test’s IDBI Executive Exam Syllabus 2015. So that they could get some idea about their relevant exam and can get prepare accordingly.
IDBI formerly known as Industrial Development Bank of India is an Indian Government owned financial company and also one of the leading government banks in India. It’s headquarter is situated in Mumbai, India. IDBI came into existence on July, 1964 by an Act of Parliament to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian Industry. IDBI is 10th largest development bank in the world in terms of reach, having 2912 ATMs, 1659 branches, including one overseas branch in Dubai.
As per IDBI official’s notification, the online written examination will be conducted on 11th July, 2015 at various centers across the country. Selection will be done on the basis of candidates performance in written examination followed by interview. IDBI Executive Syllabus consists of questions from Reasoning, Working English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude. Every section consist of 50 Questions carries each question 1 mark and total question paper consists of 150 marks.
Aspiring candidates can download IDBI Bank Syllabus 2015 PDF file by visiting official website. IDBI Executive Exam Date has already announced and we advice to candidates that didn’t forget to download Admit Card before 10 days of exam and start your preparation for the above examination. So while preparing for examination candidates need to check their complete IDBI Bank Executive Exam Syllabus Pattern 2015 as mentioned below.
IDBI Executive Syllabus 2015:
Organization: Industrial Development Bank (IDBI).
Total Vacancies: 550 posts.
Vacancy Name: Executive Officer.
Category: Exam Syllabus.
Type & Location of Job: Govt. Job in India.
Examination Date: 11th July, 2015.
Authorized site: www.idbi.com
IDBI Executive Exam Syllabus/Pattern 2015:
- The examination shall consist of the following subjects carrying marks as shown against each:
|Sr. No||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Total Time Duration|
- The online test for IDBI Executive Recruitment includes total three subjects.
- The question paper for the above examination is objective type and available in English and Hindi language.
- IDBI Executive Exam shall be of multiple choice types with 150 questions and each question carries 1 marks.
- 25 marks will be deducted as penalty for wrong answers and if a question is left blank then there will be no penalty for that question.
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Syllabus/ Study Material:
- Reasoning Syllabus: Mathematical operation test, Series test, Alphabet test, Analogy, Odd Man out, Classification, Syllogism, Coding decoding, Blood relations, Causes & effects, Analytic reasoning, direction sense test, Number, ranking & time sequence, Sitting arrangement, Input output, Statement & assumptions, Statement & arguments, Passage & conclusions.
- English Language Syllabus: One word substitution, commonly misspelled words, Comprehensions, Choosing the appropriate filler, Synonyms & antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases, Ordering of sentences or jumbled up sentences.
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus: Approximation wrong number, Number series, Number system, HCF & LCM, Square root & Cube root, Simplification, Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio & Proportions, Average & Ages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Compound Interest, Simple Interest, Permutation, Menstruation.
So, we advice to all candidate who had applied for online application should start their preparation with proper manner and BEST OF LUCK for the Result.