IDBI Executive Syllabus 2018, idbi.com Executives Exam Pattern, IDBI Bank Executive Previous Paper, Modal Paper & Study Materials PDF download link available here:
Hello Friends!! Industrial Development Bank of India has released the IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2018 Syllabus PDF along with Exam Date, Pattern & Previous Papers for the candidates at their online web portal www.idbi.com. A massive number of eligible candidates interested in banking jobs have applied for the IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment process. Now, all the applicants are looking forward to download IDBI Executive Syllabus 2018 for online test to be held on 28 April-18. By referring the syllabus, candidates will get some idea about their exam and start preparing accordingly. Just scroll down this web page and check out the Industrial Development Bank Executive Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Reference Papers & Model Papers. Furthermore details provided in the following passages.
IDBI Executive Syllabus 2018 Download PDF | Industrial Development Bank Executive Exam Pattern & Previous Papers @www.idbi.com
As per the official notification, the online written examination is going to conduct on 28/04/2018 at various centers across the country. The final selection is to be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in written examination and document verification process. IDBI Executive Syllabus consists of questions from Reasoning, Working English Language and Quantitative Aptitude. Every section consist of 50 Questions carries each question 1 mark. The question paper consists of total 150 marks. Aspiring candidates can download IDBI Bank Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF file by visiting the official website link uploaded below. IDBI Executive Exam Date has already announced in the official notification. Hence, we advise to candidates that do not forget to download Admit Card before 10 days of exam. Now, start your preparation for the examination. While preparing for the examination, candidates need to check complete IDBI Bank Executive Exam Syllabus & Pattern as mentioned below.
idbi.com Executive Exam Syllabus & Pattern
|♦ Useful Details ♦|
|Organization Name||Industrial Development Bank|
|Total Vacancies||760 posts|
|Exam Name||IDBI Bank Executive Exam 2018|
|Page Category||Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers, etc.|
|Application Dates||Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018|
|Exam Type||Online Test|
|Online Examination Date||April 28, 2018 (Saturday)|
|Examination Centres||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.|
|Online Web Portal||www.idbi.com|
IDBI Bank Executive Exam Pattern 2018
The online examination shall consist of the following subjects carrying marks as shown below against each test:-
|♦ Online Examination Pattern ♦|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Total Time Duration|
|01.||Reasoning||50 questions||50 marks||90 Minutes|
|02.||English Language||50 questions||50 marks|
|03.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 questions||50 marks|
|Total Ques. & Marks ⇒||150 questions||150 marks|
- The online test for IDBI Executive Recruitment includes total three subjects.
- The question paper of this online examination will be objective type.
- IDBI Executive Exam will be of multiple choice types with 150 questions. Each question carries 1 marks.
- The Tests of Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude will be available in bilingual language (English and Hindi).
- The total composite time of 01 hour & 30 minutes will be allotted to complete the exam.
- One fourth or 0.25 marks will be deducted as a penalty for wrong answers.
- If a question is left blank by the candidate, then there will be no penalty for that question.
IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus 2018
- Reasoning Syllabus: Mathematical operation test, Series test, Alphabet test, Analogy, Odd Man out, Classification, Syllogism, Coding decoding, Blood relations, Causes & effects, Analytic reasoning, direction sense test, Number, ranking & time sequence, Sitting arrangement, Input output, Statement & assumptions, Statement & arguments, Passage & conclusions.
- English Language Syllabus: One word substitution, commonly misspelled words, Comprehensions, Choosing the appropriate filler, Synonyms & antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test, Idioms & Phrases, Ordering of sentences or jumbled up sentences.
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus: Approximation wrong number, Number series, Number system, HCF & LCM, Square root & Cube root, Simplification, Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio & Proportions, Average & Ages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Compound Interest, Simple Interest, Permutation, Menstruation.
IDBI formerly known as Industrial Development Bank of India is an Indian Government owned financial company and also one of the leading government banks in India. It’s headquarter is situated in Mumbai, India. It came into existence on July, 1964 by an Act of Parliament to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian Industry. It is 10th largest development bank in the world in terms of reach, having 2912 ATMs, 1659 branches, including one overseas branch in Dubai.
BEST OF LUCK for your success in the recruitment process. Here we advise to all such candidates who applied for the online examination should start their preparation with proper manner. Keep visiting our website (www.techufo.in) on a regular interval for latest Govt updates and other notifications. THANK YOU!!