Income Tax Dept Syllabus 2019 Download Previous Year Paper Sets of Tax Assistant, MTS, IT Officer, Executive Assistants, AO/ PS cadre & IT Inspector Exam Pattern available online at www.incometaxindia.gov.in:
Here we’re so excited to be sharing Income Tax Department Previous Papers with those candidates who are going to attend the examination in a short time. All candidates who are looking to download Income Tax Dept Syllabus 2019 of Officer, Inspector, Assistant, Steno, AO/ PS cadre and LDC can verify this whole article for useful details. Contestants can collect Income Tax Officer Old Question Papers and IT Inspector Exam Pattern from a direct link provided at the bottom. Applicants are requested to start their preparation by using study materials, relevant books and model papers as it will help in scoring some good marks. The IT Department Officials will upload syllabus for Income Tax Inspector, MTS, Assistant, DPA, Stenographer and Officer Exam in pdf format only so that contenders can easily download it. Participants can visit the official website to know more information. We’re here to help applicants so please don’t hesitate to ask your query in a feedback box provided below. Aspirants can check out IT Department exam pattern, previous year question papers, sample papers and other important details from this web page.
Income Tax Dept Syllabus 2019 Download PDF | IT Department Exam Pattern, Previous Papers @incometaxindia.gov.in
According to the reliable sources, the latest Income Tax Dept Recruitment is soon going to release by the board to appoint best and most eligible candidates. There are about 20750 vacancies would be announced to fill up through this recruitment process. Those contestants searching govt jobs after graduation can go for all these vacancies whenever declared. Here the board will recruit talented applicants through Written Test, Personal Interview, Skill Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Document Verification. The higher authority will announce a date for written test in upcoming days by uploading at their primary portal. Interested contestants will have to pass all these selection phases with the best performance. As we know, those well-qualified candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment will be finding Income Tax Inspector Syllabus and Model/ Previous Papers at the official website. We have provided syllabus and exam pattern for the sake of interested candidates so that they can get prepared in advance. The recruitment board will recommend the applicants in a Merit List based on their marks obtained from written exam and interview. We have attached a direct link to download IT Syllabus pdf file in below passages for all the contestants.
Income Tax Inspector Previous Question Papers PDF
The IT Department Syllabus for Income Tax Officers Examination as per new De Rule-2 is briefly mentioned below by us. All those people who are preparing for IT recruitment exam can get previous year papers and Model Papers from this article. Check out further details from the below description.
|♦ Important Details ♦|
|Department Name:||INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT|
|Kind of Page Details:||Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers, Sample Papers, etc.|
|Availability Format:||In PDF file|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||Around 20750 (expected)|
|Name of the Posts:||» Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
» Tax Assistant (TA)
» Stenographer Grade-II
» IT Inspector
» Group “C” Posts
» Notice Server
» Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
» Data Processing Assistant (DPA)
» Executive Assistants
» Driver Posts
» PS Cadre
» AO Cadre
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Exam Type:||Computer Based or OMR Based Test|
|Date of Examination:||To be announced soon|
|Official Web Portal:||www.incometaxindia.gov.in|
Income Tax Assistant/ Officer Exam Pattern 2019
|♦ Examination Scheme ♦|
|Exam Type||PART||Subjects/ Topics||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Paper||I||Income Tax Law & Allied Taxes||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
|II||Advance Accountancy||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
|III||Allied Laws||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
|IV||Office Procedure||100 ques.||100 marks||02 hours|
|Subjective Type Paper||V||Income-Tax & Accountancy||100 ques.||100 marks||03 hours|
- The examination will be of objective type (MCQs)
- The question paper will consist of five parts carrying maximum 100 marks each.
- The Paper-I, II, III & IV will consist of subjects like Income Tax Law & Taxes, Advance Accountancy, Allied Laws and Office Procedure.
- Paper-V will be of the Subjective type containing I.T. Act & Rules.
- The Paper will be of Graduation Level/ Standard.
- There will be 100 Multiple Choice Type Questions of one mark each in Paper I, Paper II, Paper III and Paper IV.
- ¼ mark (i.e. 0.25 marks) will be deducted for every incorrect answer so be careful.
- The composite time duration for each Paper-I, II, III, and IV is 02 hours (120 minutes)
- For Paper-V, the total time duration will be 03 hours (180 minutes).
Income Tax Department Recruitment Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge: History of India, General Science, Cultural Heritage, Science & Technology, Indian Constitution, Current Events (National & International), International Issues, Tourism Spots, Sculptures, Important Dates, Handicrafts, Famous Places, Countries & Capitals, Music & Literature, Artists, Political Science, etc.
- Advance Accountancy:-
- Accounting Cycle & Preparation of final accounts (manufacturing, trading, profit & loss accounts and balance sheet)
- Depreciation Accounts (Straight-line Method and Written down Method)
- Accounting Standards issued by the institute of Chartered Accounts of India
- Company Accounts
- Partnership Account
- Hire Purchase Consignment Accounts
- Joint Venture Accounts
- Departmental or Branch Accounts
- Basics of absorption, amalgamation and reconstruction
- Allied Laws:-
- Indian Contract Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Hindu Law
- Companies Act
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- Civil Procedure Code
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- Right to Information Act
- General English: One Word Substitutions, Articles, Verbal Comprehension Passage, Verbs, Grammar, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms, Synonyms, Clauses, Sentence Structure, Spellings, Error Correction, Active Voice, Passive Voice, Direct/ Indirect Speech, etc.
- Arithmetical Ability: Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Average Estimation, Rounding Numbers, Tables, Graphs, Menstruation, Time & Distance, Ratio & Time, etc.
- Computer Awareness: MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Internet Usage, Windows, Computer Software & Hardware Knowledge, etc.
The Income Tax (IT) Department is a Government Agency formed in the year of 1922 exactly 94 years ago. IT Department is the biggest revenue mobilizer for the Government of India (GOI). It works under the control of the Revenue Department, Ministry of Finance. Right now, Arun Jaitley is a Finance Minister of India and a responsible minister of this organization. Mr Atulesh Jindal (IRS) is designated as an executive of this agency. It is also responsible for enforcing the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements and deals with various aspects of international taxation. Official website of the IT Department is incometaxindia.gov.in from where they release all their circulars and notices. Its main vision is to partner in the nation-building process through progressive tax policy, efficient and effective administration and improved voluntary compliance. Their primary missions are (1) to make compliance easy, (2) to deliver quality services, (3) to enforce tax laws with fairness and (4) to formulate progressive tax policies. It is continuously looking to upgrade skilled professional and motivated workforce in their Organization.
NOTE: Also, check upcoming & ongoing 10th pass jobs in Government sectors like IT Dept, Railways, Post Office Department, Banks, Police Dept, etc. related much-needed information.
Hello, Candidates!! We have uploaded Income Tax Department Previous Papers pdf file and syllabus to this web page for the job-hunters. We guide you to bookmark this website i.e. techufo.in for latest updates on IT Officer/ Inspector Syllabus, Test Pattern, Hall Ticket/ Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks and Result. To download IT Dept old exam question papers from this website, candidates can use above provided links. For Income Tax Dept Syllabus 2019 2020 related queries, you can drop your comment in a box placed right after this paragraph. THANK YOU!!