India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 Latest Notification released for IPPB Assistant Manager JMGS Scale-I, MMGS Scale-II & III Officer Vacancies to apply online application form at www.indiapost.gov.in:
Today here in this article, we are sharing some useful information about latest IPPB Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria, selection process and application submission dates. Finally, the India Post Payments Bank Limited has started recruitment process to selected best candidates for Scale-I, II, III, IV & VI Officers posts in IPPB through their official site. Now, all those contestants having an interest in Indian Post Bank Jobs can utilize this excellent opportunity by going through the official notification. As per updates, for the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 of Assistant Manager, Senior Manager, DGM, AGM and Manager Posts, there are massive 2000 vacancies will be offered to the capable contestants by the authority. Govt job-seekers who are searching current employment news updates can apply their online application form for IPPB Vacancy 2018 by logging to the concerned site. For the interested candidates, we have attached India Post Payments Bank Manager Job Notification 2018 download link at the bottom of this page. The Bhartiya Dak IPPB Vacancies related more details are available in the below description.
About India Post Payments Bank Limited: IPPB is a wholly owned undertaking of the Department of Posts, Government of India (GOI). It is working under the control of Indian Postal Departments. It incorporated as a Public Limited Company under the DOP with 100% GOI equity. It established on 17th July 2014 with an investment of more than Rs. 800 Crore. The head office of this department is located in New Delhi. Its four key features are Financial Literacy, Streamlining Payment, Financial Inclusion and Ease of Accessibility. This organization’s rules will be regulated under the Banking Regulation Act. It will offer demand deposits such as savings and current accounts upto a balance of Rs. 1 Lac. This organization will enable digital payments, banking and other types of services to customers. It would also provide mutual funds, pensions, and credit products in association with other financial service providers and banks. It will accept a restricted deposit and utility bills from the customers. The Indian Post is planning to build 650+ payment banks by September 2017 at all major district headquarters. They are also going to hire workforce of over 3.5 lakh people for 650 branches. Currently, as per Indian Post Bank requirement 2018, the department has begun recruitment of key posts. Details are available below.
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply Online | IPPB Assistant Manager Scale-I, II & III Officer Jobs @www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1 India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply Online | IPPB Assistant Manager Scale-I, II & III Officer Jobs @www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1.1 IPPB Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
- 1.2 IPPB Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 IPPB Scale-I, II & III Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 India Post Payments Bank Jobs Selection Process
- 1.5 How to Apply India Post Payments Bank Manager Online Application Form 2018?
- 1.6 India Post Payments Bank Officer Recruitment Important Dates
Through IPPB Recruitment process, about 3500 personnel will be appointed across the country in the next few months by GOI. Right now, the Indian Post Payments Bank Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up total 2000 JMGS-I, MMGS-II & MMGS-III posts in the different category. As mentioned in the official advertisement, the board is hunting for qualified candidates for 650 posts of Assistant Manager Junior Management Grade (JMGS) Scale-I, 652 posts of Senior Manager Middle Management Grade (MMGS) Scale-II and 408 Scale-III posts. If you are finding latest govt jobs at present, then we advise you not to miss this chance. The IPPB online application form process has already started at the official website (www.indiapost.gov.in). The IPPB Assistant Manager JMGS-I jobs online application process will continue from January to February month. For Bharatiya Dak Bank Manager MMGS-II Vacancies, the online registration process will start from February and ends in March. We have linked-up apply online link for India Post Payments Bank Vacancy 2018 here on this article at the end. Candidates can use this link to submit their registration form without wasting time. All are advised to submit applicants as per prescribed format as apply as early as possible through the primary site. (Also, Check ⇒ IPPB Officer Exam Results Cutoffs related details of previous year recruitment.)
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
|♦ IPPB Latest Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name||India Post Payments Bank Limited|
|Total Vacancies||2000+ (expected)|
|Name of the Vacancies||1) Assistant Manager
4) Chief Manager
6) Senior Manager
|Job Scale||Scale-I, II, III, IV, V, VI & VII Officer posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Kind of Job||India Post Banking Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Registration Dates||To be announced soon|
|Official Email ID||1) email@example.com
|Help-desk Number||98115 60381|
Hello! Those candidates who are looking for 10th pass jobs in IPPB can also take advantage of this recruitment. All those candidates who wish to apply IPPB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form they must have qualifications like Graduation Degree or Post Graduation. The required age limit for India Post Payments Bank Officer Jobs is minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on cutoff date. The contestants will select through a selection process consist of written test, group discussion, and personal interview. To get these India Post Jobs 2018 in Banking, we insist contestants personally to work hard. Check IPPB Key posts related details like education qualifications, age criteria, application/ examination fees, pay scale, syllabus, etc. from the following passages. Visit this page daily to collect day-to-day updates on this recruitment.
IPPB Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Job Names||Job Function||Vacancies||Job Scale|
|01.||Assistant Manager (Territory)||Branches||650||JMGS-I|
|02.||DGM (Back Office Operations)||Operations||01||TEGS – VI|
|03.||DGM (Regulatory Compliance)||Risk and Compliance||01|
|04.||DGM (Legal)||Risk and Compliance||01|
|05.||DGM (Operational Risk and Fraud)||Risk and Compliance||01|
|06.||DGM (Program/Vendor Management)||Technology||01|
|08.||AGM (Regulatory Reporting)||Finance||02||SMGS – V|
|10.||AGM (Financial Planning & Budgeting)||Finance||01|
|11.||AGM (Human Resource Development)||HR & Admin||01|
|12.||AGM (Internal Audit)||Internal Audit||01|
|13.||Chief Manager (Procurement)||Finance||01||SMGS – IV|
|14.||Chief Manager (Administration)||HR & Admin||01|
|15.||Chief Manager (Circle)||Circle||32|
|16.||Chief Manager (Central Processing Centre)||CPC||04|
|17.||Chief Manager (Taxation)||Finance||01|
|18.||Chief Manager (Book Keeping & Accounting)||Finance||03|
|19.||Chief Manager (Retail Products)||Product, Sales and Marketing||01|
|20.||Chief Manager (Merchant Products)||Product, Sales and Marketing||01|
|21.||Senior Manager (Branch)||Branches||117||MMGS – III|
|22.||Senior Manager (Cheque Truncation System)||CPC||03|
|23.||Senior Manager (ATM Reconciliation)||CPC||02|
|24.||Senior Manager (Reconciliation)||CPC||02|
|25.||Manager (Account Opening)||CPC||16||MMGS – II|
|26.||Manager (Area Sales)||Branches||250|
|27.||Manager (Area Operation)||Branches||350|
|28.||Manager (Vendor Performance Management)||CPC||03|
All these vacancies will be allotted to the following states: Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh (MP), Mizoram, Nagaland, etc.
IPPB Jobs Pay Scale/Emoluments/Allowances: The selected contestants will be offered following pay scale post wise.
- Junior Management Grade-I Officer – Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/- (Rs. 65,000/- monthly)
- Middle Management Grade-II Officer – Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/- (Rs. 83,000/- monthly)
- Middle Management Grade-III Officer – Rs. 42,020/- to Rs. 51,490/- (Rs. 1,06,000/- monthly)
- Senior Management Grade-V Officer – Rs. 59,170/- to Rs. 66,070/-
- Candidates can refer official notification to know more information about pay scale, allowances & perquisites.
IPPB Scale-I, II & III Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
India Post Payments Bank Vacancies Educational Qualifications: Applicants need to have following qualifications from a University/Institution/Board approved by a Central Government or Government Regulatory Body.
- Graduation Degree
- Post-Graduation Degree
- CA or MBA with minimum 03-06 years of experience
IPPB JMGS MMGS Vacancy Age Limitation (as on cutoff date):-
- The age limit for JMGS Officer Scale-I posts is above 20 years and below 30 years
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-II posts is above 26 years and below 35 years
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-III posts is above 23 years and below 35 years
- Note: SC/ T/PWD category applicants will get age relaxation as per the Central Government rules and regulations.
India Post Payments Bank Jobs Selection Process
About Selection Procedure: The authority will recruit most eligible applicants based on their performance in the following selection tests:-
- On-line Written Test
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Assessment or Group Discussion (GD)
The shortlisted candidates in Online Examination will be invited to attend Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct Assessment or Group Discussion in addition to Interview. It is to inform candidates that satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle to be called for Interview or Group Discussion. The authority has a right to call only the requisite number of aspirants for Assessment or Interview or Group Discussion after Preliminary Screening or Shortlisting with reference to qualification, experience, profile, job requirements, etc.
IPPB Recruitment Application Fee/Intimation Changes (Non-Refundable):-
- General and OBC Quota: Rs. 700/- (rupees seven hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD Quota: Rs. 150/- (rupees hundred & fifty only)
- For fee payment details, kindly download the notification pdf file from a link below.
How to Apply India Post Payments Bank Manager Online Application Form 2018?
Kindly Note: Contenders are required to have Scan Photograph & Signature, Necessary Documents, Valid Email-ID, etc. before filling up the application form.
- Open the official website of Bhartiya Dak.
- Click on “Recruitments/Careers” link given on a homepage.
- In a next page, open a download link titled as “India Post Payments Bank Jobs Advertisement 2018”.
- First of all, please read all the general instructions mentioned in a notification pdf file.
- Now, press on “IPPB Apply Online for Scale I, II and III posts” link after going through norms written in the notice.
- Fill up your basic information in the online prescribed application form without making any mistake.
- Upload your photograph and signature in jpg file format.
- Click on “Save and Next” button for final submission of registration form.
- The system will generate Registration Number and Password on your screen.
- Pay the fee by using any of these options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, etc.
- After depositing the fees, download your e-receipt from the website.
- Take more than one printouts of your application for use during the selection process.
India Post Payments Bank Officer Recruitment Important Dates
- Official Notification Release Date: January or February 2018
- Opening Date for Registration Process of Application Form: To be announced soon
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: To be announced soon
- Online Payment of Application Fee: To be announced soon
- Due Date for Printing Application Form: To be announced soon
- Call Letter Download Date: 01 (one) week before examination date
- On-line Pre-Examination Dates: To be announced soon
- Date for Prelims Result Declaration: To be announced soon
- On-line Main Examination Date: To be announced soon
- Mains Result Publication Date: To be announced soon
About IPPB Syllabus: The preliminary & mains examination syllabus as well as pattern available in the official notification. Candidates can download the Indian Post Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 through link attached above.
Hello!! If there will be any further updates, then we will add that details in this article. Stay tuned for fresh news. Eligible and interested candidates are notified to apply online their application form for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 of Scale-I, Scale-II, & Scale-III Officers posts on or before a due date otherwise registration link will be disabled from the provided sources. Applicants can stay tuned to this page for upcoming updates like model papers, admit card/ call letter, answer key, cutoff marks, result and merit list. Bookmark (www.techufo.in) to get the latest news related to this topic in upcoming days. If you any query, then please share it with us in a comment box provided box. We will response as quickly as we can. Keep visiting our website regularly for sarkari naukri related news. ALL THE BEST for IPPB recruitment!!