- 1 India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply Online | 1150 IPPB Assistant Manager, Territory Officer & Manager Jobs @www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1.1 IPPB Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
- 1.2 IPPB Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 IPPB Scale-I, II & III Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 India Post Payments Bank Jobs Selection Process
- 1.5 How to Apply India Post Payments Bank Manager Online Application Form 2018?
- 1.6 India Post Payments Bank Officer Recruitment Important Dates
IPPB Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF
|♦ IPPB Latest Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name||India Post Payments Bank Limited|
|Total Vacancies||1150 vacancies|
|Name of the Vacancies||1) Assistant Manager
2) Territory Officer
|Job Scale||Scale-I & II Officer posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Kind of Job||India Post Banking Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Registration Dates||15-Dec 2017 to 31-JAN 2018|
|Official Email ID||1) firstname.lastname@example.org
|Help-desk Number||98115 60381|
|Official Websites||1) www.indiapost.gov.in
Hello! Those candidates who are looking for 10th pass jobs in IPPB can also take advantage of this recruitment. All those candidates who wish to apply IPPB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form they must have qualifications like Graduation Degree or Post Graduation. The required age limit for India Post Payments Bank Officer Jobs is minimum 20 years and maximum 40 years as on cutoff date. The contestants will select through a selection process consist of written test, group discussion, and personal interview. To get these India Post Jobs 2018 in Banking, we insist contestants personally to work hard for the selection procedure. Check IPPB Key posts related details like education qualifications, age criteria, application/examination fees, pay scale, syllabus, etc. from the following passages.
IPPB Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Allocation of Post wise Vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Job Names||Selection Pool||Vacancies||Job Scale||Location|
|01.||Assistant Manager – Area Operations||Postal Assistants||300||JMGS-I||IPPB Branch Office|
|02.||Manager – Area Sales||Inspector Posts||200||MMGS-II|
|03.||Territory Officer||GDS||650||Below Scale-I|
All these vacancies will be allotted to the following Indian States: Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh (MP), Mizoram, Nagaland, etc.
- Junior Management Grade-I Officer – Rs. 23,700/- to Rs. 42,020/- (Rs. 65,000/- monthly)
- Middle Management Grade-II Officer – Rs. 31,705/- to Rs. 45,950/- (Rs. 83,000/- monthly)
- Middle Management Grade-III Officer – Rs. 42,020/- to Rs. 51,490/- (Rs. 1,06,000/- monthly)
- Senior Management Grade-V Officer – Rs. 59,170/- to Rs. 66,070/-
- Territory Officer – Rs. 27,000/- per month (approx.)
IPPB Scale-I, II & III Officer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation Degree
- Post-Graduation Degree
- CA or MBA with minimum 03-06 years of experience
IPPB JMGS MMGS Vacancy Age Limitation (as on cutoff date i.e. 01.11.2017):-
- The age limit for Territory Officer, Manager & Assistant Manager posts is 20 to 40 years.
- The age limit for JMGS Officer Scale-I posts is above 20 years and below 30 years
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-II posts is above 26 years and below 35 years
- The age limit for MMGS Officer Scale-III posts is above 23 years and below 35 years
India Post Payments Bank Jobs Selection Process
- On-line Written Test
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Assessment or Group Discussion (GD)
IPPB Recruitment Application Fee/Intimation Changes (Non-Refundable):-
- General and OBC Quota: Rs. 475/- (rupees four hundred & seventy-five only)
- SC/ST/PWD Quota: Rs. 000/- (no fee)
- For fee payment details, kindly download the notification pdf file from a link below.
How to Apply India Post Payments Bank Manager Online Application Form 2018?
|♦ Guidelines to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of Bhartiya Dak.
Step 02: Click on “Recruitments/Careers” link given on a homepage.
Step 03: In a next page, open a download link titled as “India Post Payments Bank Jobs Advertisement 2018”.
Step 04: First of all, please read all the general instructions mentioned in a notification pdf file.
Step 05: Now, press on “IPPB Apply Online for Scale I, II and III posts” link after going through norms written in the notice.
Step 06: Fill up your basic information in the online prescribed application form without making any mistake.
Step 07: Upload your photograph (size 20kb – 50kb) and signature (size 10kb – 20kb) in jpg file format.
Step 08: Click on “Save and Next” button for final submission of registration form.
Step 09: The system will generate Registration Number and Password on your screen.
Step 10: Pay the fee by using any of these options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, etc.
Step 11: After depositing the fees, download your e-receipt from the website.
Step 12: Take more than one printouts of your system generated application for use during the selection process.
NOTE: A successful registration indicated by the page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated Registration Number and Password. Kindly note your Reg. No. & Password carefully and preserve it to re-print the Application and download the Call Letter, results, etc.
India Post Payments Bank Officer Recruitment Important Dates
|Official Notification Release Date||15th December 2017|
|Opening Date for Registration Process of Application Form||15th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||
31st January 2018
|Online Payment of Application Fee||
31st January 2018
|Due Date to Edit Application Details||
31st January 2018
|Due Date for Printing Application Form||
15th February 2018
|AM & Territory Officer Call Letter Download Dates||20th to 28th January 2018|
|Asst Manager (Area Operations) Exam Date||28th January 2018|
|Territory Officer Exam Date||28th January 2018|
|Manager Exam Call Letter Download Date||05th February 2018|
|Manager (Area Sales) Exam Date||February 2018|
|Date for Result Declaration||To be announced later|
About IPPB Syllabus: The complete details about online examination syllabus as well as the pattern are available in the official notification pdf file. Candidates can download the Indian Post Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 through link attached above and garb complete details about exam pattern & syllabus. If you want to score highest marks in the exam, then refer the previous papers, model question papers, study material, etc. for better preparation. Visit this page daily to collect day-to-day updates on this recruitment.