IPPB Admit Card 2017, Indian Post Payments Bank Main Exam Dates and India Post Bank Officer Scale-I Mains Hall Ticket/ Call Letter online download link available at www.indiapost.gov.in:
Hi, applicants!! Now in this article, we have some important details to share reading Indian Post Payments Bank Admit Card 2017, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. India Post Payments Bank Ltd will start issuing the exam call letter for Assistant Manager (JMGS-I), Branch Manager (MMGS-II), Branch Senior Manager (MMGS-III) and other scale officer posts through their official site. It is great news!! Those who have applied for Officer Vacancies and now waiting for a link to download IPPB Admit Card 2017 from the online sources. All are advised to keep patient for a few more days as the authority will release hall ticket after completion of registration process. For these Postal vacancies, more than three thousand eligible candidates have registered their names within a provided time limit. Whenever the IPPB Asst Manager Main Exam 2017 Date announced on the official website, applicants get the update from this web page. To issue India Post Bank Main Exam Call Letter, the board will select the eligible aspirants and then uploads it to the designated portal. Readers are guided to check IPPB Hall Ticket release date related details from a remaining part of the article.
The India Post Payment Bank Limited is an India’s largest banking networks. It is a State-owned commercial bank in India headquartered at New Delhi. It incorporated as a Public Limited Company under the DOP with 100% GOI equity. This is a new model of banks conceptualized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). This organization can accept a restricted deposit which is currently limited to 1 lakh per customer account. They cannot issue loans & credit cards but can issue services like ATM Cards, Debit Cards, Online Banking and Mobile Banking. Their 04 (four) key features are Financial Literacy, Financial Inclusion, Streamlining Payment, and Ease of Accessibility. It will set up on a lean operating model and make the focus on financial inclusion by harnessing low-cost technology based solutions. To achieve the target, the Indian Post is going to establish more than 650 payment banks by September 2017 at all major district headquarters. Now, to appoint more than 3.5 lakh people for these 650 branches, they have started publishing employment news updates at their site. Earlier, the board has released notification for recruitment of 1737 administrative officers and other key posts. Recently, the registration process completed and now officials are planning to start the online test in upcoming days.
IPPB Admit Card 2017 Scale-1 Main Exam Download Process
In the official notification, the board officials have not mentioned India Post Payments Bank Officer Exam Date. As per recent updates, authorities are planning to conduct IPPB Recruitment 2017 Exam for filling up 1710 vacancies of manager posts at various branches. Those candidates have submitted applications can start their preparation for the competitive written examination. This examination will organize in the online mode at venues located in many centers. The list of examination centers for the Preliminary Exams available on this page at the bottom. For Scale-I Officer posts, the selection process will consist of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview. For MMGS Scale II & III Officer jobs, the authority will appoint candidates based on their performance in the Online Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. According to the structure, prelims going to hold for total 100 marks with 100 objective type questions. In the main examination, there will be 200 questions for 200 marks. Applicants will get further details about exam from the Information Handout. Along with the IPPB Officer Scale Call Letter, contestants can download the Information Handout from a link available on the official website.
IPPB Officer Scale Main Exam Syllabus/ Pattern 2017:-
Assistant Manager (Territory) Scale-1 Officer Online Main Examination Scheme:-
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
- Main Exam will have Objective Type Questions.
- Contestants will get negative mark (1/4th) for the wrong answer marked in the Objective Tests.
Scale-II, III & V Officers Online Examination Structure:-
|Exam Type||Name of the Test||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|Reasoning||50||50||120 minutes (02 hours)|
|General Financial Awareness||60||60|
- The Medium of Mains Examination will be English and Hindi.
- Negative Marking System is applicable for the main test.
There are a huge number of candidates have applied for these selection tests and to crack sarkari naukri they must do the preparation well. All the necessary details like Applicant’s Name, Photo, Signature, Roll/ Seat Number, Exam Dates, Schedule, Venue Address, etc. will be available in your hall ticket. The recruitment board will upload India Post Bank Admit Card download link to their official website i.e. indiapost.gov.in. So, all aspirants are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advice regarding the hall ticket. Contestants can start downloading their call letter to attend IPPB Assistant Manager Main Exam in Dec-2016 or Jan-2017 from the concerned site whenever declared. Eligible applicants can generate their admit card 10-12 days before the exam date. The date of IPPB online test will communicate through the authorized website. Here we notify you all to collect Indian Post Payments Bank Hall Ticket 2017 much before the prelims and mains examination date. Those who miss the last date to download call letter will not able to participant in the test. The IPPB Main Exam 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded only by inserting the Application Number and DOB/ Password in a login page.
Guidelines for Candidates:-
- Aspirants will not get permission for the online test without the following documents:
- Valid IPPB Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, e-Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Election Card, Bank Passbook, Passport or ID Card issued by School/College)
- Photocopy of Photo Identity Proof
- Reach the venue 02-03 hours early for completion of various formalities.
- Those contestants reporting late after a specified time will not be allowed to take the test.
- Any misbehavior by the applicant in premises may result in cancellation of candidature from future exams conducted by this department.
Through authorized IPPB website, the authority will issue hall ticket for every contestant. Aspirants are requested not to wait for a hardcopy of their call letter via postal or couriers. All those applicants want to download India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale-I Main Exam 2017 e-Admit Card from an official site can follow the guidelines given below. A direct link for IPPB Asst Manager Mains Call Letter is also available at the end of this article. You can use the quick links given on this page to get your hall ticket by taking less time. For any further queries, reach official authority through email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of the Organizer: India Post Payments Bank Limited
Job Type: Central Government
Kind of Page Category: Call Letter/ Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Total Number of Posts: 1710 vacancies
Vacancy Names: Officer Scale Posts
Type of Exam: Online Test (Objective Type)
India Post Bank Examination Dates:-
- Assistant Manager (JMG Scale-I) Prelims Dates – 07th & 08th January 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Assistant Manager Scale-I Main Exam Date – 29th January 2017 (Sunday)
- MMGS Scale II & III Officer Exam Date – 17th December 2016
IPPB Call Letter Download Date:-
- Officer Scale II & III Admit Card – 01st to 17th December 2016
- Assistant Manager Hall Ticket – 18th Dec 2016 to 08th Jan 2017
- JMG Scale-1 Mains Call Letter Date – 17th to 29th Jan 2017
Cut-off Score: Update Soon
Name of the Examination Centers: Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Are you waiting for IPPB Assistant Manager (Scale-1 Officer) Main Exam Admit Card and Exam Date?? Ok, kindly note JMGS-I online main exam dates have released. It will conduct on 29/01/2017. The call letter download process will continue from 17/01/2017 or 29/01/2017. We will update further details if any released by the board at the official site. Candidates can use the quick link attached below to download their call letter from the IBPS official page. The Mock Test link is also available below. Stay tuned for more information.
Procedure to download India Post Payments Bank Scale-I Main Exam Admit Card 2017:-
- Log on to the official website or open a link available below.
- Go to the News Section placed in a middle of a homepage.
- Click a link titled as “Download Call Letter for IPPB Officer Scale-1 Online Main Exam 2017”.
- Now, you will get diverted to a login page.
- Insert your Registration ID Number, Application Number, User ID, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy), Password, etc. whichever required.
- After verifying the registration details, click on “Submit” option.
- Finally, your admit card will download to the device after a valid submission of necessary information.
- On your screen, the hall ticket will appear in PDF file format.
- Check out the details given in a call letter.
- Download and save it to the desktop.
- Take a print out for usage during the examination.
- Call Letter is mandatory to carry along on the examination day.
- Must bring Call letter with photo affixed thereon and photo ID card in Original and photocopy.
- Visit the venue one day before the On-line Examination to confirm the location. It will help you to report on time on the examination day.
- No applicant will get entry to the examination hall after 30 minutes of commencement of the examination.
- Please check properly all those instructions given in the Call Letter.
Good News!! The information related to IPPB Assistant Manager Main Exam Date & Admit Card has been updated by us to this article. Keep visiting www.techufo.in for updates and additional details of IPPB Admit Card 2017 for Online Test, Prelims, Mains Examination and Interview. Candidates can bookmark this website to their browser for easy navigation. Soon we will come up with information on Answer Key, Paper Solution, Cutoff Marks, Result and Final Merit List through this page. Those who have any query regarding hall ticket can contact authority through the official site. Follow us for upcoming updates on RBI Recruitment, central govt job, Govt Bank Recruitment, sarkari naukri for matric pass, etc. Keep your watch on this page for upcoming news related to hall ticket. ALL THE BEST Guys and Thanks for reading this article!!