ITBP Recruitment 2015 notification along with Application Form has been published to apply for 500 vacancies of Inspector General Duty (GD) on its primary website at www.itbpolice.nic.in:
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has released fresh advertisement regarding ITBP Recruitment 2015 to fill up capable candidates for the posts of Inspector in General Duty through its main portal. This is excellent news for all workforces who were in search of latest Government Jobs 2015-16 can utilize this chance to give direction to their police carrier by filling ITBP GD online application form. The authority officials of board are looking to recruit young, courageous and energetic personnel with good character for 500 upcoming inspector jobs.
The Indo- Tibetan Border Police was raised on 24th October, 1962 under the CRPF Act in wake of the Sino-Indian War. It is popularly known as ITBP and headquartered at New Delhi, India. This force is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India. “Shauray-Dridata-Karm Nishtha, Valour-Determination-Devotion to Duty” is their Motto. The main intend of ITBPF is to deploying India’s border with Chinese occupied Tibet. It is a multi-dimensional force having many primarily functions like to maintain peace, to preserve order in any areas of disturbance, to check illegal immigration and trans-border smuggling.
At present, there are more than 72,000 Active Troops trained in Civil Medical Camp, disaster management, nuclear, biological and chemical disasters. Few months back, board had issued ITBP Asst Commandant Recruitment 2015 notification for 152 vacancies in General Duty. Now, force has come up with recruitment drive for police inspector posts 2015-06 as upcoming job. It’s a privilege for all suitable persons interested in govt jobs to get selected for above 500 GD Jobs.
All those intrigued contenders who wish to apply for ITBP GD Inspector Vacancy 2015 must have completed Graduation/Bachelors Degree in concerned field from a Govt. approved University or Institution. Qualified applicants must note that registration process will started from 25th August 2015 and remain functional for 60 days as per advertisement published in upcoming Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. Job seekers have to apply offline for above job recruitment and address for communication was mentioned below. Note: Officers once nominated will not be permitted to withdraw their candidature.
While applying for registration process, job hunters seeking for latest Govt police jobs in India should understood and agreed to all the terms enlisted in advertisement dated 25/08/2015. Brief details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, location, application fee, pay slab, deputation period selection procedure, important dates etc are given below.
ITBP Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
Type & Location of Job: Central Govt Job all over India
Application mode: Online/Offline
Vacancies: 500 posts
Vacancy Name: Inspector (General Duty)
- Interested job seekers should have completed Bachelors Degree/ Graduation in concerned field or its equivalent from a Govt. approved University or Institution.
- The Maximum age limit of applicants will be 35 year.
- Age relaxation may be applicable for reserved quota as per Central Government norms.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The recruited aspirants for ITBP 500 GD Inspector Notification 2015 jobs will get an attractive Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- and other allowances.
- Period of deputation shall be for three (3) years which can be extended.
ITBP Inspector Exam Pattern/Syllabus:
- Written test time duration will be 2 hours for 100 Marks.
- General Knowledge (25 marks), Reasoning (25 marks), Mathematics (25 marks) & Language (25 marks).
ITBP Admit Card:
- Hall ticket for the written examination will be delivered after clearing Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
- Not mentioned
The final selection of officers will be done on the basis of their performance in below given tests:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Interview and Personality Test
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
How to fill ITBP General Duty Inspector Recruitment Form 2015?
- Visit the official site.
- On home page, find out link named “Advertise for 500 INSPECTOR (GD) Recruitment in ITBP” and click on it.
- Now, download the notification and print the application form which is attached to the bottom of advertisement.
- Fill the form with required details and enclose bio-data in the prescribed proforma.
- Verify filled form and attach the zerox copies of ACR/APAR dossier (last 5 yrs), DE/Vigilance Clearance Certificate & Integrity Certificate.
- At last send application form to the address given in notification within 60 days from the date of publication.
Address for Communication:
Sr. Admn. Officer (Estt.),
Directorate General, ITBP,
MHA/Govt. of India,
Block-2, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- Advertisement Date: 25th August, 2015
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25th August, 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 25th October, 2015.
- Date for Written Examination: Notified later.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in