J&K Police Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application for 4000 Armed/Executive Police Constable Vacancies has been available to apply on its primary website at www.jkpolice.gov.in:
Police Head Quarters, Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar has published fresh employments news of week regarding J&K Police Recruitment 2015 to fill up suitable applicants for Executive Police and Armed Police Constable posts in various districts. Official authority of department is specially looking to recruit young, physically fit and energetic personnel with good character for 4000 available vacancies. Best news for job hunters who are searching for latest Government Jobs in J&K can utilize this best opportunity to give new direction to Police Career by filing JKP Constable Application form.
The Jammu and Kashmir Police was formed in 1873. JKP is the law enforcement agency of Jammu & Kashmir in India. It is also having primary responsibilities in law enforcement and investigation within the 22 districts. The special agencies of JKP are Commando Force, Intelligence Unit, Special Operation Group and Security Battalion. The employee strength of Police in J&K at present has exceeded 83,000 marks. The headquarters is located at Peer Bagh, Srinagar (May to October) and Gulshan Ground, Jammu (November to April). Every year, it comes with fresh recruitment notification in order to select courageous and fit individuals for Police Constable, Sub Inspector, ASI, Armed Police posts etc.
All those passionate and intrigued contestants who wish to apply for J&K latest Police Constable Vacancy 2015 should have passed (10+2/12th Class) matriculation examination or its equivalent from any Government recognized Board. Suitable contenders need to send application form in between 15th September 2015 to 15th October 2015 for above upcoming job recruitment through offline mode. Here, we notify that incomplete application forms in any manner shall be liable for rejection without any notice. If aspirants miss the due date of submission then their application will not be accepted in any circumstances.
While applying for registration process, all qualified candidates for Police Jobs are requested to understand all the norms and conditions as prescribed under JK Special Recruitment Rules 2015 notified vide SRO 202 dt. 30-06-2015. Applicants are strictly advised that if he/she belonging to one District should not apply for recruitment in another District, so please apply to which they belong. The entire brief details about vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, mode of selection, application process, physical standard important dates etc. are mentioned below.
J&K Police Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Board.
Type & Location of Job: State Government Job in J&K.
Application Mode: Offline.
Total Vacancies: 4000 posts.
Vacancy Name: Constable.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Executive Police: 1000 posts.
- Armed Police: 3000 posts.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2015):
- Appropriate contestants age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years.
- Those who born before 1st Jan. 1987 and after 1st Jan. 1997 are not eligible.
- The Upper-age limit shall be applicable as per norms of JK Government and brief details can be obtained from notification.
- Interested aspirants must have passed SSC/10th Class exam or intermediate (10+2) Examination or its equivalent education from a Government recognized School.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
Note: The application fee should be paid as Demand Draft (DD)/postal order obtained from any of Branch of J&K Bank or Post Office, payable to Chief Accounts Officer PHQ, payable at Jammu/Srinagar.
- For all Category Applicants: Rs. 300/- (three hundred only).
Salary (per month):
- The selected contestants for above Armed/Executive Police job vacancy will get best Pay Band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-1) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
- For male candidates: Height: mini. 5’-6” and Chest: 32” (unexpanded), 33.5” (expanded).
- For female candidates: Height: mini. 5’-2”.
The final selection of contenders for the post of Constable will be done on the basis of their performance in below given tests:
- Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Written Examination/Test (Objective type),
- Personal Interview & Certificate Verification.
How to Apply for Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment 2015?
Note: Candidates will get application form in OMR/ICR format along with envelopes, Acknowledge Card, Sample Dummy Form and Instruction Sheet from the offices of all districts SSsP in J&K by 15/09/2015 onward.
- Open the official website.
- On home page, go to ‘Recruitment Notices’ via ‘Notification’ option.
- In next page, click on link named ‘Advertisement Notice for the post of Constable in J&K Police (Armed/Executive)’.
- Now, download the application and read carefully all important instructions as mentioned.
- Fill up all basic required details like name, education qualifications etc. without making any type of errors.
- Don’t forget to attach mentioned copies of the certificates with filled OMR/ICR Application form.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then sent to the SSP CID Cell before due date i.e. 15/10/2015.
Address for Communication:
11, Harish Chander Mathur Lane,
Near Max Muller Bhawan,
KG Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
Ph. No.: 011-23735366/67.
- Starting Date for submission of Application Form: 15th September, 2015.
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 15th October, 2015.
Official Website: www.jkpolice.gov.in