Karnataka PWD Result 2019, KPWD AE JE Result, Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer JE Cut Off Marks, kpwd.co.in result, KPWD Junior Engineer AE Merit List PDF Link Available Here:
KPWD Result of AE and JE Recruitment 2019 Check Here: The Karnataka Public Works Department will declare result of Assistant Engineer Grade-1 and Junior Engineer Exam held on 22nd, 23rd & 24th June 2019 at its official website. Aspirants can download Karnataka PWD Merit List PDF Post wise by just a single click on the direct link shared at the end of this page. Applicants are advised to get ready with Application/ Roll Number to know your KPWD Assistant Engineer Result and Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer Results. From time to time, candidates will find all latest updates on Karnataka PWD Result 2019 & Cutoffs in this blog. About Karnataka PWD AE JE Exam Result Date, KPWD Cut Off Marks and Merit List/ Select List if you are looking for detailed information, then scroll down.
|Latest Update!! KPWD JE & AE Result is likely to be Declared Soon. Be with us for upcoming updates.|
Karnataka PWD Result 2019 | KPWD Junior Engineer (JE)/ Assistant Engineer (AE) Results, Cutoff Marks & Merit List @www.kpwd.co.in
- 1 Karnataka PWD Result 2019 | KPWD Junior Engineer (JE)/ Assistant Engineer (AE) Results, Cutoff Marks & Merit List @www.kpwd.co.in
Karnataka Public Works Department had revealed a notification for recruitment of 570 Assistant Engineer Gr-I (Civil) Posts & 300 Junior Engineer/ Civil Posts on 07th March 2019 and invited Online Applications from all eligible candidates. A massive number of Karnataka Govt Job Seekers have applied and participated in the Competitive Examination held by KEA. Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) had managed to conduct JE Exam on 22-06-2019, AE Exam on 23-06-2019 & AE/ JE Compulsory Kannada Exam on 24-06-2019 successfully without any interruption around the Kar State. The Question Paper-I (General Knowledge) of 100 marks held from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm while Question Paper-II (Technical Paper) of 100 marks from 02:30 pm to 04:30 pm. The higher authority will upload Karnataka PWD AE & JE Merit List/ Result at www.kpwd.co.in so that all the aspirants can check it by online mode. Candidates who get their Name & Application No. in the Merit List will be eligible for further selection. To check Karnataka PWD Shortlisted Candidates List for Jr Engineer and Asst Engineer Posts, open KPWD Results Link given below.
Karnataka PWD JE AE Result 2019 Date
|♦ KPWD Result Overview ♦|
|AE Result Release Date:||July/ August 2019|
|JE Result Release Date:||July/ August 2019|
|Merit List URL Link:||Available Here Soon|
|» Department Name: Karnataka Public Works Department
» Exam Name: Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) Exam 2019
» Total No. of Vacancies: 870 (AE: 570 & JE: 300) Vacancies
» Selection Stages: Competitive Exam, Interview and DV
» Exam Dates: 22-06-2019, 23-06-2019 & 24-06-2019
» Answer Key Status: Released
» Cutoff Marks: Check Below Table
» Official Website 01: www.kpwd.co.in
» Official Website 02: www.kea.kar.nic.in
How to check Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Results 2019?
Are you finding steps to get Karnataka PWD Recruitment Results for the Posts of AE (Civil) & JE (Civil)? OK don’t worry as the complete details enclosed here. Go through the step by step order enclosed below to download your KPWD Merit List & Scorecard from the designated web portal.
- Step 01: Open http://kpwd.co.in/ official website of PWD, Karnataka.
- Step 02: Find a link titled as “Result of KPWD Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Competitive Examination, 2019″ from the homepage and open it.
- Step 03: If asked, then insert your Application Number (ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ) & Date Of Birth (ಜನ್ಮ ದಿನಾಂಕ) in a login page.
- Step 04: Press “SUBMIT” button.
- Step 05: A pdf file of merit list will appear on the screen. Find out your name from the list.
- Step 06: Download & print of a copy of merit list if your Name is in it.
Karnataka PWD AE JE Merit List 2019
Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Exam Results to be viewed by aspirants from a valid link uploaded right above this passage. We will update a merit list link immediately whenever the results declared at the official website. By Application Number & DOB, aspirants can access their KPWD JE Result from the online portal. Here all aspirants must note that merit list contains Names and Roll Numbers of those who got top or highest marks in the examination. Hence, Karnataka PWD AE Result will decide who are qualified and not qualified to move for further process. Those candidates securing less than minimum qualifying marks have not been considered eligible for KPWD Junior Engineer/ Assistant Engineer Merit List. The authority will make merit list based on cutoff marks as decided by considering many Important factors. Karnataka PWD Cutoffs to be announced along with a result or after 02-03 days of results declaration. We have given expected cut off marks in this article, check it from the below table. Result of KPWD Recruitment Exam held for 570 AE & 300 JE Vacancies will be available on the official site for at least 04-05 months.
kpwd.co.in result 2019 - Jr Engineer & Asst Engineer
- Applicants of Karnataka PWD AE JE Competitive Exam organised on 22nd June, 23rd June & 24th June 2019 can download their result from here and check out marks as well as qualifying status.
- Karnataka Public Works Department will make a separate selection list for Asst Engineer & Jr Engineer posts and uploads it in PDF format to the designated site. The Application ID Numbers/ Roll Numbers and Names of shortlisted aspirants will be available in a merit list along with other Important details.
- Selection Process Taken to appoint Assistant Engineers & Junior Engineers in KPWD as follows:-
- JE = Question Paper-I: General Knowledge Diploma Level (100 marks) + Question Paper-II: Technical Paper (100 marks).
- AE = Question Paper-I: General Knowledge Degree Level (100 marks) + Question Paper-II: Technical Paper (100 marks).
- About KPWD Answer Key: The Provisional Answer Key has released after 14-15 days of an examination. Aspirants have filed objections through an online portal from 08th July to 12th July 2019 (05:30 pm). The Final Key will be available before results or after the declaration of result.
- Karnataka PWD Final Result for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Recruitment will declare once the Interview/ Document Verification process completed by officials.
- If required, then KPWD Waiting List for JE & AE posts to be made and published by the department at its official website. As the recruiting authority has not mentioned anything related to a 02nd selection list or waiting list in its official notification, so let us see what happens.
Karnataka PWD Cut Off Marks 2019
|♦ KPWD Cutoff Marks Category wise & Post wise (Expected) ♦|
|S. N.||Categories||AE Cutoffs||JE Cutoffs|
|02.||OBC/ Other Backward Classes||130-140||132-142|
|03.||EWS/ Economically Weaker Section||130-140||130-140|
|04.||SC/ Scheduled Castes||115-125||110-120|
|05.||ST/ Scheduled Tribes||100-110||105-115|
|06.||PwD/ Persons With Disabilities||100-120||90-100|
|“The Cutoff Marks has shown here is our prediction. The Official Cut Offs will be Out Soon.”|
KPWD AE/JE Recruitment Result 2019
Here in this website (www.techufo.in), we have updated Karnataka PWD Result 2019 Cutoff Marks and Merit List related to every possible information briefly. Our motto is to provide genuine and correct information to candidates who visited this page for KEA Results. Aspirants can share KPWD AE JE Exam Marks and Qualifying Status in below comment section. Candidates are advised not to share their Personal details such as Mobile Number, Application Number, etc. as it can be misused by others. We would like to Congratulate all those aspirants confident regarding their Karnataka Public Works Department Result. Applicants who failed should not worry as they will get further more opportunities in latest govt jobs opening. If you have any question regarding results, then ask us. For all the latest news and more updates on KPWD Exam Results, Stay tuned.