Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 Notification for North Eastern Zone to hire 546 Primary Teacher PRT PGT TGT Group B Vacancies released apply KVS Online Application Form at www.kvsangathan.nic.in:
The latest update for graduate candidates who are jobless and excitedly waiting for KVS Recruitment Apply Online process to start at the official website. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released Employment Notice Number 12 for Special Recruitment Drive of teaching posts in KV North Eastern Zone. This Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 notice published to fill up total 546 vacancies of Post Graduate Teacher (Group B), Trained Graduate Teacher (Group B ) and Primary Teacher (Group B) posts. According to KVS PGT TGT PRT Notification 2017, the authority is looking to recruit Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Talented, and High Ability applications for these current govt vacancies. Interested people can utilize this teaching career opportunity in Kendriya Vidyalayas if they have required qualifications. The authority will start accepting KVS Primary Teacher Online Application Form 2017 from 03rd of October through their official site kvsangathan.nic.in. All the information related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Group B Vacancies eligibility criteria, selection process and tentative dates are available in this article; check it out from the following passages.
|According to the latest announcement from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Authority, around 546 teaching vacancies in Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) of North Eastern Zone going to be filled up through Direct Recruitment Examination. The Official KVS Notification for Recruitment of 546 Teachers in North Eastern Zone has released and download link attached below. Candidates can apply online through official website from 03rd to 17th October 2017 by using a link available here. Check further more details from the below passages.|
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan: It is an autonomous organization works under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI). It is an educational chain of central government schools in India affiliated with CBSE board. All the schools of this organization affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. This organization formed on 15th December 1963 under the name “central schools”. Today it has 1,000+ schools in India and three abroad. It stands for excellence in school education through enriching the young minds, broadening their horizons, enabling them to discover the hidden talents as also developing the skills. Their objective is to cater the educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees including Defence and Para-Military personnel by providing a common Programme of education. They are also looking after to develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of “Indianness” among children. Frequently, this organization comes up with recruitment notifications to appoint best people for non-teaching and teaching jobs in KVS. They conduct recruitment process through their official website.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 Latest Update, Apply Online for 546 KVS PGT TGT PRT Teacher Vacancies @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 Latest Update, Apply Online for 546 KVS PGT TGT PRT Teacher Vacancies @www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- 1.1 KVS Teacher Notification 2017
- 1.2 KVS Teacher Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.3 Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 KVS Teacher Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.5 How to Apply KVS Recruitment Online Application Form 2017?
- 1.6 kvsangathan.nic.in 546 Teacher Jobs Apply Online Dates and Exam Dates
- 1.7 Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT TGT PRT Exam Syllabus/Pattern
Now, the KVS Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification has released by the organization for filling suitable and motivated candidates. According to this weekly employment news, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has invited applications from the Indian Citizens for direct recruitment of PGTs, TGTs and PRT Teachers. Appropriate contestants can apply for these 546 vacant posts in Teaching Filed by submitting their application form on or before the last date of online registration i.e. 17th October 2017. All those candidates interested in this recruitment are required to submit applications through official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in at the KVS PGT TGT Jobs Apply Online link available on a homepage of this site. Contenders must note that no other mode of submission will be accepted other than online. Contestants who have qualified their graduation or post graduation studies in relevant subjects are having a good chance to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Vacancy 2017. Applicants must have maximum age 40 years to take part in this exam. The board will provide age relaxation to the Ex-servicemen category as per Govt of India Rules. (Also, check & Apply Online for Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT TGT Recruitment.)
KVS Teacher Notification 2017
In this article, we have provided a direct link to apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Application Form 2017 at the bottom of this page so that interested contestants can save their time. Aspirants are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the application format carefully. Contenders will also find KVS PRT Official Notification download link attached below. While applying for these posts, all the contenders should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the official notifications. Before filling up a registration form, please verify KVS TGT PGT Recruitment qualifications, upper age limit, age relaxation, pay scale, application fee, selection modes and submission dates from this web page.
|KV Recruitment Highlights|
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Recruitment Advt No.||12|
|Job Role||Teacher Posts (PGT, PRT, TGT)|
|Job Category||Group ‘B’ Teaching Posts|
|Allocation of Posts||1) PGT – 182 vacancies
2) TGT – 144 vacancies
3) PRT – 220 vacancies
|Type of Job||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement||North Eastern Zone|
|Registration Mode||Online mode only|
KVS Teacher Vacancy 2017 Details
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B Post)|
|Sr. No.||Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC||TOTAL|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group-B Post)|
|Sr. No.||Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC||TOTAL|
|Primary Teacher (PRT) (Group-B Post)|
|Sr. No.||Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC||TOTAL|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Salary (per month): Those applicants who get appointed will receive following pay scale post wise:
- For PGT Jobs: Pay Scale 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and 04,800/- Grade Pay
- For TGT Jobs: Pay Scale Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and 04,600/- Grade Pay
- For PRT Jobs: Pay Scale Rs. 09,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and 04,200/- Grade Pay
Application/Examination Fees (Non-Refundable): Contestants will have to pay their examination fee by online mode through a prescribed link available at online application. Applying candidates must pay application fee according to their category. Hence, check out the application fee category wise as shown below.
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 750/- for PGT, TGT and Primary Teacher posts
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman Category Applicants: No fees
Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
KVS Recruitment Age Limit (as on cutoff date – 31.10.2017): The upper age limit post wise mentioned below:
- PGT – Maximum 40 years
- TGT – Maximum 35 years
- Primary Teacher – Maximum 30 years
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories such as SC/ST (05 years), OBC (03 years) and Women (10 years). Age relaxation to the Ex-servicemen is applicable as per Govt norms.
KVS PGT TGT PRT Educational Qualifications: Intrigued contestants must have following qualifications for their desired post from a Govt approved University or Institute.
- Trained Graduate Teacher Posts:-
- Bachelor Degree (mini 50% marks) in the concerned subject
- 04 years Integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT (mini 50% marks)
- Passed in CTET Paper-II with B.Ed
- Diploma in relevant subjects
- Computer Knowledge
- Post Graduate Teacher Posts:-
- 02 years PG M.Sc course
- Master’s Degree (mini 50% marks) with B.Ed
- B.Ed or equivalent degree
- Computer Applications Knowledge
- Primary Teacher Posts:-
- 10th pass with mini 50% marks
- 12th pass/Intermidiate with mini 50% marks
- CTET pass
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English medium
- 02 Years Diploma Course in Education (D.Ed) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Mode of Selection: The KV Authority will hire most eligible applicants based on their overall performance in the following selection rounds:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
As per the selection procedure, the applicants will be called for interview based on their performance in written examination and also be keeping in view the number of vacancies. At last, the final merit list for PGTs, TGTs and Primary Teachers posts to be prepared by taking into account the performance of both written examination and interview. The written exam will carry eighty-five percent (85%) weightage of the recruitment while the interview holds fifteen percent (15%). There is no extra percent marks to be awarded for special qualifications like Ph.D., M.Phil or M.Ed.
Examination Centers: Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Silcher, Shillong and Varanasi.
How to Apply KVS Recruitment Online Application Form 2017?
Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID. This email ID should be kept active till the entire recruitment process gets completed. No change in email ID will be allowed once entered. A contestant may apply for more than one post in case he is eligible and desires to do so. The steps for submission of application form are as follows:-
- Open the KVS official website.
- In a homepage, click on the KV North Eastern Zone TGT PGT Primary Teacher Notification link and download it to your device.
- Read all the details provided in an advertisement for being sure about eligibility.
- Now, click on “Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Group B Posts Online Application Form” link to start the registration process for the above posts.
- A prescribed format of application will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the mandatory details like Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Age, Category, Education, Communication Address, Email, etc. in the form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of certificate, photograph, signature and thumb impression as per instructions.
- Pay examination fee as per your category and post through the prescribed link attached with form.
- Check out the entered information and then press “Final Submit” button.
- The system generated login ID and password will appear after successful submission.
- Save the login ID and password to your computer for further use.
- At last, don’t forget to take a printout of application for document verification.
kvsangathan.nic.in 546 Teacher Jobs Apply Online Dates and Exam Dates
- Official Notification Publication Date: 28.09.2017
- Online Registration Process Starts On: 03.10.2017
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 17.10.2017
- Due Date to Deposit Examination Fee: 17.10.2017
- Exam Hall Ticket Download Date: 01 or 02 week before a date of exam
- KVS Principal PGT/TGT/PRT Exam Date: Nov/Dec 2017
- Written Exam Result Release Date: Update Soon
- Interview Schedule: Update Soon
- Final Result Announcement Date: Notified Soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya PGT TGT PRT Exam Syllabus/Pattern
- There will be two parts in the question paper i.e. Part-I & Part-II
- The written test will have total 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The syllabus will have subjects as follows:
- Part-I: General English (15 marks) and General Hindi (15 marks).
- Part-II: Teaching Ability (40 marks), Reasoning Ability (40 marks) and Current Affairs (40 marks).
- Combined time duration for both parts will be 150 minutes.
- For more details about syllabus, just check the advertisement link posted below.
About KVS Admit Card: The KV Authority will publish a schedule of examination with the Admit Card. Eligible applicants will get a link to download KVS Teacher Exam Admit Card from the official website of this organization. Aspirants will not be able to get an entry for written examination without the proper Admit Card. The date for downloading the admit card will be available very soon at a designated site. All the aspirants are guided to view this website from time to time for call letters and other updates about the written exam as well as interviews, etc.
About KV Sangathan Results: The board officials will release written exam results through online mode at their official website. The list of qualified applicants called for Interview will be available on the official web portal only. Also, the final merit list for all posts will be available on the designated website. There is no separate correspondence shall be made by authorities regarding results. Aspirants can press here on KVS TGT PGT PRT Result Cut off Marks link to catch complete details. This page will be updated whenever the result/merit list declared by the committee.
KVS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online ⇒ Official Link
ALL THE BEST for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 and complete your registration process as soon as possible on or before the closing date 17/10/17. So hurry up job seekers! Don’t avoid this employment opportunity and secure your career with latest KVS jobs. Bookmark www.techufo.in for upcoming updates on Exam Date, test booklets, syllabus, study materials, hall ticket, answer key, cutoff marks, result, etc. If you face any problem while Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Application process, then write us in a comment box below. Our team will reply answer as fast as they can by finding a suitable solution. For latest graduations jobs in govt departments, you can follow us through this website on a daily basis. THANK YOU for reading this article. We advise you guys to be in touch for further info.