LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification & Online Application Form available for the total 590 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer to apply at www.licindia.in:
Life Insurance Corporation of India has now published the latest Employment News of this week through their official website for LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 to fill up passionate and career oriented youngsters. This new jobs opening in LIC will feed power to all those jobless & capable candidates who are thirstily finding for latest Central Government Jobs after clearing Bachelors. The unemployed personnel who feel suitable for this notification can utilize this golden opportunity of ongoing 590 Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs by submitting an application on or before the due date via online mode. Candidates should make sure that they are ready to catch these Govt insurance vacancies by going through all the selection processes. In this blog page, we have attached Life Insurance Corporation AAO Jobs Notification Link and Apply Online Link here at the bottom. Continue reading as you will get further more details about LIC recruitment from below description.
|« IMPORTANT NOTE »Latest News!! LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Process has closed on 22nd March-19. All those who applied will have to attend Online Prelims on 04th & 05th May 2019 by downloading their Call Letter through a link available below.|
|Download LIC AAO Call Letter 2019|
|Check LIC AAO 2019 Result & Cutoff Marks|
LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification Update | Apply Online LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 590 Vacancies @www.licindia.in
- 1 LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification Update | Apply Online LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 590 Vacancies @www.licindia.in
- 1.1 licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Notification 2019
- 1.2 LIC AAO Vacancy 2019 Details
- 1.3 LIC AAO Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Fill LIC AAO Online Application Form 2019?
- 1.5 LIC AAO 2019 Apply Online & Exam Dates
- 1.6 Life Insurance Corporation AAO Selection Process 2019
- 1.7 LIC AAO Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2019
- 1.8 LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Call Letter 2019
Now in this academic year 2019-20, Life Insurance Corporation of India invites On-line Applications for Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies from highly experienced, talented, positive minded and dynamic Indian Citizens for recruitment in various department. All those appropriate and interested contenders who are willing to apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancy 2019 must have undergraduate (UG) or post-graduate (PG) degree in any discipline from a Govt. approved Institute or University. As per official notification, contestants having age above 21 years and below 30 years are only eligible to register their application for the recruitment. Here we notify to every eligible aspirant that they can submit their filled application forms at the official website (www.licindia.in) on all days from starting to ending date. All the candidates are strictly advised to apply online as no other mode of application will be accepted. If any candidate misses the deadline of registration, then his/ her application form will not be considered by the authorities. Take a look at the following table for recruitment overview.
licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Notification 2019
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Department Name:||LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA|
|Recruitment Notification No.:||N/A|
|Post Name:||Assistant Administrative Officer – AAO|
|Total Vacancies:||590 vacancies|
|Job Category:||Central Government Job|
|Job Placement/ Location:||Anywhere in India|
|Basic Pay:||Rs. 32,795/- per month|
|Registration Process:||In On-Line mode only|
|Application Submission Dates:||02 MARCH to 22 MARCH 2019|
|Qualification:||Bachelor/ Master’s Degree|
|Age Limit:||21-30 years|
|Selection Procedure:||Online Exam & Interview|
|Probation Period:||01 (one) year, extendable up to 02 (two) years|
|Apply Online Link:||Available Below|
|Official Email ID:||email@example.com|
LIC AAO Vacancy 2019 Details
|♦ Allocation of Category wise Vacancies ♦|
|Post Names||Total Vacancies||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
|TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES ⇒||590||237||144||92||58||59|
|NOTE: The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary as per the actual requirements.|
Before applying online, we strictly advise all the contestants to go through official LIC AAO Notification 2019 for Eligibility Criteria, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and other related information. At the time of registration, all the applicants have to make “One-time Registration”. So for that, they should have proper personal Email ID and Mobile Number which works till the completion of recruitment procedures. We had provided all the brief details related to essential qualification, upper age limit, salary, examination fee, payment modes, selection method, initial dates, etc.
LIC AAO Vacancies 2019 Eligibility Criteria
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP: A Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
AGE LIMITATION (as on 01st March 2019): Aspirants must have not born earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998. Check out the age limitation for General, OBC, SC, ST and PWD category contestants as shown below.
- For Un-Reserved Quota, age limit will be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Upper Age Limit will be beneficial for Reserved Category contestants in accordance with Reservation Rules and Regulations. Age relaxation for reserved categories as follows:-
- SC/ ST & ECO/ SSCO (GEN) – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD (GEN) & ECO/ SSCO (SC/ ST) – 10 (ten) years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- ECO/ SSCO (OBC) – 08 (eight) years
- ECO/ SSCO (SC/ ST) – 10 (ten) years
- LIC Employees – 05 (five) years
EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION (as on 01st March 2019):-
- AAO – Generalist Posts: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from Govt approved University/ Institution.
- AAO – IT Posts: Graduation Degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, OR an MCA, OR an MSC in Computer Science from a Govt recognized University/ Institution.
- AAO – Chartered Accountant Posts: i) Bachelor’s Degree from a Govt recognized University/ Institution, ii) Passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and iii) Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- AAO – Actuarial Posts: i) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Govt. approved University/ Institution and ii) Passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India/ Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- AAO – Rajbhasha Posts: Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree Level OR PG Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree Level OR PG Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s Degree Level.
- If you want to check more about required qualifications, then please go through below link and download the notification PDF file.
LIC AAO PAY SCALE: The recruited aspirants will get Basic Pay of Rs. 32,795/- pm in the scale of Rs. 32795 – 1610(14) – 55335 – 1745(4) – 62315 with other admissible allowances and benefits as per norms. In ‘A’ Class city, the total emoluments at the minimum scale will be approximately Rs 56,000/- pm including House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city.
APPLICATION FEE (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable): All candidates have to make the payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, etc.
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred) plus transaction charges for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Applicants.
- Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred) plus transaction charges for All Other Category Candidates.
How to Fill LIC AAO Online Application Form 2019?
|♦ Step-wise Application Procedure ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India or utilize the direct link uploaded below under ‘Quick Links’ heading.
Step 02: In a homepage, navigate to the bottom links and then click on the link titled as “Careers”.
Step 03: Now in a next page, find and press your pointer on the link labeled as “LIC Recruitment Advertise for the post of Assistant Administrative Officers, 2019”.
Step 04: First of all, download the notification and read every relevant instruction carefully as prescribed in it.
Step 05: After reading, if you find yourself suitable for the vacancy then without hesitation proceed further to apply online.
Step 06: Enter all the mandatory details correctly in the application form and then upload required documents with scanned passport size photograph as well as signature.
Step 07: Pay your Application Fee using available sources.
Step 08: An e-Receipt will be generated on successful completion of the transaction.
Step 09: Verify all the filled up details and then press “Submit” button to register your application form.
Step 10: At last, take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form for just reference.
|Important Note: For any doubt about the successful Registration, candidates can visit the page for Re-Print of Application or e-Receipt, generate the Printout and then preserve the soft copy & hard copy (printout) of the Application.|
LIC AAO 2019 Apply Online & Exam Dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Official Advertisement Release Date:||02nd March 2019|
|Commencement Date for Online Registration of Application:||02nd March 2019|
|Closure/ Last Date for Submission of Online Application:||22nd March 2019|
|Closing Date for Editing Application Details:||22nd March 2019|
|Online Fee Payment Dates:||02nd to 22nd March 2019|
|Last Date to Print Your Application Form:||06th April 2019|
|Online Prelims Call Letter Download Date:||From 22nd April to 05th May 2019|
|LIC AAO Online Preliminary Exam Dates:||04th & 05th May 2019|
|Online Prelims Exam Result Declaration Date:||To be notified later|
|Online Main Exam Call Letter Release Date:||01-02 weeks prior exam date|
|Online Main Examination Date:||28th June 2019|
|Medical Examination Dates:||To be notified later|
|Final Merit List Release Date:||To be notified later|
Life Insurance Corporation AAO Selection Process 2019
About Selection System: The recruitment of most eligible contestants to be done on the basis of marks obtained and overall performance in below given selection tasks:-
- PHASE-I: Preliminary Examination
SECTION TOPICS EXAM MEDIUM QUES. MARKS QUALIFYING MARKS DURATION SC/ ST Others 1. Reasoning Ability Test English & Hindi 35 ques. 35 marks 16 marks 18 marks 20 min. 2. Quantitative Aptitude Test English & Hindi 35 ques. 35 marks 16 marks 18 marks 20 min. 3. English Language Test (Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension) English 30 ques. 30 marks 09 marks 10 marks 20 min. TOTAL Questions, Marks & Duration ⇒ 100 ques. 70 marks - - 01 hour NOTE: The On-line examination will have objective type 100 multiple choice questions. The Test of English Language is of qualifying nature, so the marks in the English Language will not be counted for ranking. The negative marks for wrong answers marked are applicable in Objective Tests.
- PHASE-II: Main Examination (The Main Examination will have Objective tests of 300 marks while Descriptive test of 25 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. In the Objective Test, there will be separate timing for every section and candidates will have to answer by typing on the Computer.)
- PHASE-III: Interview (Commensurate to the total number of vacancies, officials reserve the right to fix the minimum eligibility standards to restrict the aspirants to be called for Interview. Authority will decide the minimum qualifying marks to qualify aspirants in the Interview.)
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination
As a selection procedure, the On-line Examination of Multiple Choice Objective types to be held by officials. Further, Written Test followed by a Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. If found medically fit in the Pre-Recruitment Medical Test, then shortlisted aspirants will be offered an appointment for the vacancy. Check out the official notification released by Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment officials to collect complete information about selection modes.
LIC AAO Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2019
About Exam Syllabus/Pattern: Applicants can check the online exam syllabus as well as pattern from the official notification. All are advised to prepare for an exam as per syllabus provided in the official notification pdf file. Also, you can refer the syllabus for Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment Exam from a quick link given below in a table without wasting time.
|♦ Syllabus Quick Link ♦|
|Download LIC AAO Exam 2019 Syllabus/ Pattern|
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Call Letter 2019
About Admit Card Related Details: The Admit card will be available to download only at the official website. To download the exam call letter, use your Registration Number and Password provided after successful registration process. A direct link to download LIC AAO Exam Admit Card will be available here very soon. As admit card download procedure will be for a limit days only so do not waste time whenever published at the online portal. Check out your details given in Call Letter are correct or not soon after downloading it. All the eligible aspirants will be informed accordingly in case of any change in exam date/ centre/ venue of examination by e-mail and SMS. Applicants should affix their recent recognizable passport size photograph on the admit card preferably the same as provided during registration procedure.
Life Insurance Corporation (भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम) established in 1956 when the Indian Parliament has passed Life Insurance of India Act, which nationalized all private insurance industry in India. Currently, it is the Largest Insurance Company of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian state-owned Insurance Group and Investment Company with an estimated asset value of Rs 1,560,482 Cr. The company’s primary products are Life insurance, health insurance, Investment management, Mutual fund, etc. The Company has five subsidiaries namely L.I.C. Housing Finance, L.I.C. Pension Fund Ltd, L.I.C. International, L.I.C. Cards Services and L.I.C. Mutual Fund. As per sources, it said that more than 1,14,773 numbers of employees are working in the company at present. Annually time to time, it delivers many employment advertises to occupy lots of vacancies. It’s a privilege for every qualified people to get a job under this Life Insurance Company. Furthermore information about the Company, you can visit this official website URL link provided above. [Click here to Apply Online LIC HFL (Housing Finance Ltd) Recruitment 2019 Application Form]
Hello, Applicants! You can bookmark our website (www.techufo.in) for receiving regular updates about further development of recruitment through this page. Our techufo team will provide you Online Exam Syllabus/ Pattern, Previous Year Papers, Reference Materials, Exam Schedule, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, Cut Off Marks and Merit List whenever released by the Organization. Readers can drop their valuable questions in a below given comment box for any query. Readers who are searching for the recent Sarkari Naukri can follow us for latest updates. THANK YOU & Good Luck for this recruitment process. Stay tuned for upcoming updates on Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment!!