LIC India Recruitment 2017 Notification for 560 vacancies of Life Insurance Advisor cum Agent Posts is available along with online application form download link to apply at www.licindia.in official web page:
The Central Office, Underwriting & Reinsurance Department, Life Insurance Corporation of India, Mumbai has now come up with latest employment news to appoint result-oriented and eligible Indian Citizens. The department has recently delivered LIC job openings 2017-18 notification through their main portal regarding 560 Insurance Advisor posts on a contractual basis. It is encouraging update especially for those people who were eagerly waiting for a latest Life Insurance Corporation Jobs in the academic year 2017-2018 to build up their 10th/12th pass govt careers. Such appropriate applicants who have a caliber to crack agent vacancy can utilize this fabulous opportunity by submitting the application form before an expiry date. Check out LIC Advisor 2017 Recruitment related details like eligibility criteria, selection process and registration dates from the description given below.
About Life Insurance Corporation of India (भारतीय जीवन बीमा निगम): It was formed in the year 1956 when the Indian Parliament has passed Life Insurance of India Act, which nationalized all private insurance industry. The main head office of this company is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian state-owned insurance group, Investment Company and also an old organization which provides insurance of life, health, vehicle, property, medical, etc. At present, its estimated asset value is around about Rs 1570000 Cr. There are more than 01 lakh employees working for this organization. Every year, it announces numbers of employments advertises for various vacant posts available within the origination. It’s a dream of every well-qualified job seeker to grab vacancy under this government company. (Also, Check out Reserve Bank of India Recruitment & NIACL Assistant Recruitment related all the necessary details before applying online for a vacancy.)
LIC India Recruitment 2017 Latest Update | LIC Insurance Advisor cum Agent Vacancy Apply Online Form @www.licindia.in
- 1 LIC India Recruitment 2017 Latest Update | LIC Insurance Advisor cum Agent Vacancy Apply Online Form @www.licindia.in
Previously, Life Insurance Corporation had released recruitment notifications for the posts of Medical Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, Apprentice Development Officer and many others. Now, this time, it has invites applications forms from interested and skilled Indian Nationals for appointment to 560 Insurance Agent Posts in LIC department. Here, we notify every contestant to submit their application form in a prescribed format along with asked documents on or before closing date without being late. Candidates can download their LIC Advisor Vacancy Application Form from an official website or directly from a link given at the bottom of this article. All those passionate candidates who wish to apply for LIC India Recruitment 2017 must have cleared 10th Class, 12th Class & Graduation with good academic records from a Govt recognized Board or University. Interested contestants are advised to apply online their application in prescribed format with relevant documents for Life Insurance Advisor cum Agent vacancies on or before 30th November 2017. Applicants will find further details about this recruitment from the designated portal www.maharojgar.gov.in.
LIC Advisor 2017 Notification maharojgar.gov.in
While applying for the post, we strictly suggest candidates to read out properly LIC India Job Notification 2017-2018 for ensuring their eligibility and other related information. The age of aspirants must be between 18-65 years in order to move forward for this govt jobs updates. We have done our best to provide important details about Life Insurance Corporation Vacancies such as essential qualification, experience, age criteria, upper age limitation, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, exam syllabus, exam pattern, selection methodology, useful dates, etc. If you currently unemployed and looking regularly for latest Sarkari Naukri, then we advise you to follow this website. Furthermore, information on recruitment in Life Insurance Corporation listed in the following passages. Please go through it.
LIC Advisor Recruitment 2017 Details
|♦ Check Job Highlight ♦|
|Organization Name||LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA|
|Recruitment Notice No.||N/A|
|Total No. of Vacancies||560 vacancies|
|Post Name||Insurance Advisor cum Agent Posts|
|Nature of Vacancy||Part Time|
|Probation Period||Not Mentioned|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement/Location||Nagur (Maharashtra)|
|Application Due Date||30 Nov-2017|
Scale of Pay (per month): Those applicants who get placement will receive a salary of Rs. 08,700/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with other allowances on a monthly basis.
Application/ Examination Fee: No Application fees will be required to pay by the candidates for this recruitment advertisement.
LIC Insurance Advisor Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (as on Cutoff Date):-
- For Open Category: Above 18 years and Below 65 years
- Age relaxation benefits will be applicable for reservation quota as per rules and regulations of the Central Government.
- Reserved category candidates can check below official notification link and find out complete information related to upper age limitation in detail.
Experience Criteria: Fresher as well as Experienced Aspirant can apply for this job.
Educational/Academic Qualification: Interested and willing candidates must have following requisite qualifications or its equivalent received from Govt. approved Board/University/Institution.
- 10th pass (Secondary School Certificate)
- 12th pass (Higher Secondary Certificate)
- Graduate Degree (with good academic record)
Selection System: The recruitment of applied contenders to be based on their overall performance in the following process:-
- Academic Merit
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
|♦ Latest Life Insurance Corp of India Recruitments ♦|
|APPLY ONLINE for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Jobs ⇐ New Release|
How to Apply LIC Insurance Advisor Online Application Form 2017?
Note: If any candidate fills up false information in the application, then their candidature will be disqualified from an entire recruitment process.
- Open an official website of the Corporation or just open a link posted at the bottom of this page.
- Now, navigate to “Careers” section on a home page of the portal
- In a new window, search a link titled as “Recruitment Notice of Insurance Advisor, 2017”.
- Download that notification pdf file to your device and then carefully go through every relevant detail written in it
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself capable then proceed further and click on “Online Application Form” link.
- Insert all your asked information correctly in the prescribed format of application form.
- At the bottom, affix your scanned photo/ signature and other certificates or documents.
- At last, re-check filled up data and then submit it.
- Kindly save the submitted form and take “two” print out copies for further selection usages.
licindia.in recruitment key dates
- Official Notification/ Advertisement Release Date: 01.11.2017
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 03.11.2017
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications: 30.11.2017
- Closure/Last Date for Receipt of Application Form along with necessary documents: 03.12.2017
- Interview Call Letter Download Dates: Update Soon
- Final Merit List Declaration Date: Update Soon
Exam Syllabus & Pattern: Applicants will get syllabus and pattern for written exam from a notification link upload below.
LIC India Recruitment 2017 Application Form ⇒ Apply Online
Official Website : www.licindia.in
Email ID : email@example.com
Latest Update: The application process is started by higher authorities so kindly check out quick links provided above. Candidates can visit maharojgar.gov.in to download the official notification for this recruitment process. We will provide you guys follow up as and when any update related to this job published by the Corporation.
We guide our visitor to bookmark this techufo.in official page for receiving regular updates regarding further development news about LIC India Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2017 Results and many more. We will try to provide every single detail about Syllabus/Pattern, Previous Year Question Papers, Study Books, Reference Materials, Cut off Marks, Merit List, etc. whenever released by the department. The readers can drop their valuable feedback and queries related this appointment process in a comment box. Our experts will reply as soon as they can. THANK YOU for spending your time on this web portal. Stay tuned to this page for further updates.