MES Recruitment 2015 notification along with prescribed application for 456 Group C and Group D Vacancies has been published to apply on its official site at www.mes.gov.in:
The Department of Military Engineering Services has recently released latest advertise as employment notice no.: 20168/LRS13-14/E1C(1) through its primary portal. A notification regarding MES Recruitment 2015 to fill various positions of Group C & D posts. The selection committee is specially looking to recruit courageous and young workforce with good character for upcoming 456 MES Jobs. This is encouraging news for all job hunters interested in Central Government Jobs 2015-16, as they can grab this chance by filling application form.
The Military Engineering Service is one of the pillars of Corps of Engineers in the Indian Army. It provides rear line engineering support to the Armed Forces. MES is a military organization but has both Army and Civilian component of officers and other subordinate staff. This organization also design, maintain and constructions of all building, dock, installations, airfield etc. All human resource issues such as recruitment, promotion, posting and training in respect of the officers and subordinate staff are dealt through this department. Now, organization has invited prescribed application form to acquire capable candidates for the posts of Astt D’Man, Supvr B/S, CMD (OG), Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Meter Reader, Caneman, etc.
Those appropriate contestants who wish to apply for MES Group ‘C’ ‘D’ Vacancy 2015 should have requisite educational qualifications from a recognized University/Board/Institute. Asst Draughtsman job seekers can send their prescribed application till 28th September 2015 at concerned address. The registration form received incomplete will be considered as rejected, so submit well within time limit. Nominees can download their Call Letter from official website. The final date, time and venue of exam shall be intimate in the admit card. Here, we inform all applicants that written examination is likely to be held on 29th Nov 2015.
Before applying for the posts, all qualified candidates for MES Jobs 2015-16 are requested to go through eligibility conditions by referring employment notice. Contestants must make sure that during recruitment process their Contact No. is working properly. Electronics devices such as mobile phones, calculators, Bluetooth, pagers, watches, etc. are not allowed in examination hall. The entire instructions related to educational qualifications, job location, vacancies, salary, age limit, dates to keep in mind, etc. are explained below in details. Job seekers interested in government careers can visit our website for regular updates.
MES Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Military Engineering Services
Type & Location of Job: Government Job all over India
Advertisement No.: 20168/LRS13-14/E1C(1)
Application Procedure: Offline
Total Vacancies: 456 posts.
Vacancy Names: Group C & Group D
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Asst Draughtsman – 100 posts
- Civil Motor Driver – 89 posts
- Supervisor Barrack – 78 posts
- Chowkidar – 77 posts
- Safaiwala – 43 posts
- Khansama Chowkidar – 35 posts
- Meter Reader – 17 posts
- Caneman – 17 posts
Age Limit (as on 28.09.2015):
- Interested applicants age should be above 18 years and below 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be permissible to reserved quota beyond the upper age limit.
Educational and Other Qualifications:
- Passionate contestants must have passed Matriculation exam or Diploma in relevant subject from a Government recognized University/Board.
- For more brief details we requests candidates to refer official notification as educational qualification is varies for each posts.
Pay Scale (per month):
- For Astt Draughtsman & CMD (OG) Posts: Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- plus grade pay Rs. 1900/-
- For Supervisor Barrack Posts: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- For Rest of All Posts: Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- plus grade pay Rs. 1800/-
- The final selection for 456 mes.gov.in job vacancies shall be based on marks obtained in Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
How to fill Military Engineer Services Recruitment Form 2015?
- Log on to official website.
- On home page, click on link named ‘Military Engineering Services Recruitment 2015’.
- Now, download the application and read carefully all important instructions as mentioned.
- Fill up all basic required details like name, education qualifications, address, contact details, age criteria, etc.
- Attach mentioned zerox copies of the certificates.
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then sent to the prescribed address.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 28th September 2015 (1700 Hrs)
- The Last Date for Receipt of Application is 5th October 2015 for applicants belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, A&N Islands and Lakshadweep.
- Written Examination Date: 29th November 2015 (Tentatively)
Official Website: www.mes.gov.in