MG Bank Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 207 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts has been issued on its official website www.mgbank.co.in:
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank has released fresh employment news on its main portal for the Indian Citizens regarding MG Bank Recruitment 2015 in order to fill up 207 various vacant Multipurpose Office Assistant vacancies. Good news for all interested applicants who were energetically looking for latest govt jobs in banking sector in M. P. are having best opportunity to give new direction to their carrier by being part of above recruitment process.
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank was formed by adjoining three rural banks in the state of Madhya Pradesh named Madhya Bharat Bank, Sharda Grameen Bank, Rewa Sidi Grameen Bank. This Bank is sponsored by State Bank Of India, Allahabad Bank and Union Bank of India. At present main sponsors of the bank is State Bank Of India and it has vicinity over 12 districts in Madhya Pradesh Damoh, Saugor, Shivpuri, Guna, Ashoknagar, Tikamgarh, Chhatarpur, Panna, Satna, Rewa and Singrouli. Its head office is situated in Saugor, MP, India.
All the appropriate candidates who are willing to participate for MG Bank Office Assistant Vacancy 2015 must have qualified in RRBs-Online Common Written Exam conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and proficiency in local language of concerned state is must along with basic knowledge of computer operating. Qualified applicants can apply for online registration on or before 13th August, 2015 for the Bank Job recruitment through its main site. We suggest to all contestants that not to wait till last date & time, register their application well with in time to avoid last time traffic.
Before applying online registration, all the aspirants for bank jobs after graduation are suggested to understand all important norms said by officials. For that we had provided all the brief details about vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, emoluments, probation period, pay slab, mode of selection, important dates etc. mentioned below.
MG Bank Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Madhyanchal Gramin Bank.
Advert. No.: MGB/02/2015.
Type & Location of Job: State Govt Job in Madhya Pradesh.
Category: Banking Sector.
Total Vacancies: 207 posts.
Vacancy Name: Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Details of Vacancies:
- General – 84 posts.
- OBC – 81 posts.
- SC – 42 posts.
- ST – 00 posts.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for one year, which may be extended by the Appointing Authority for a Period not exceeding six months as per Service Rules.
- Not available.
Check: Employment News This Week
- Applicants must have qualified in RRBs-Online Common Written Exam conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014.
- Applicants must hold any bachelor’s degree in any discipline and required to possess proficiency in local language of the State/UT that is ‘HINDI’.
- For more details please refer the MG Bank Recruitment notification or Advertisement No. MGB/02/2015.
Emoluments (including DA & HRD at the current rate):
- Selected candidates for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts will get approx. starting basic pay of Rs. 15,600/- per month.
Note: The total marks for Interview will be 30. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview will be 12 (11 marks for SC/ST).
- Final selection will be made on basis of performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to fill Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment Form 2015?
Note: Contestants are required to apply online through Bank’s website; no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Open the authorized website of Madhyanchal Gramin Bank.
- Contestants should ensure that their personal email ID is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- On home page, click on the “Recruitment’ link.
- On next page, open the Recruitment Notification and read it carefully.
- Now fill up all the details in the Online Application Form without making any kind of mistake. (Note: applicants cannot edit their application after submission)
- Verify filled form and then submit it.
- Download and print out the hard copy of online application for submission if short listed for Interview.
- Opening date for Online Registration: 30th July, 2015.
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 18th August, 2015.
Authorized website: www.mgbank.co.in