MP Post Office Recruitment 2020, MP Postal Circle GDS Notification & Online Application for Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Postman Vacancies out apply at appost.in/gdsonline or www.indiapost.gov.in:
Good News for MP Govt Jobs Finders…!! The India Post Office Department has published latest Notification to hire appropriate candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle. According to this official notice, MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 of GDS posts revealed to fill up total 2411 vacancies in various Postal Divisions. In recent times, those candidates searching for 10th pass Govt Careers can go further and apply for Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. All interested and willing aspirants can utilize this opportunity by submitting MP Postal GDS Apply Online Form at www.appost.in/gdsonline on or before the due date i.e. 16th of July 2018. Here, we guide every candidate read out this article to check eligibility criteria for MP Post Office GDS Vacancies and all other useful information from below description.
- 1 MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification | Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Postman Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.2 appost.in/gdsonline MP Postal GDS Notification 2020
- 1.3 MP Post Office Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.4 Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Vacancy 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 MP Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2020
- 1.6 How to fill DOP MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.7 MP Post Office GDS Jobs 2020 Apply Online Dates
- 1.8 Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Bharti 2020 Result/ Merit List
MP Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification | Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Postman Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
INDIA POST invites online applications from 10th pass eligible job seekers to fill up 2411 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in MP Circle. Applicants will get selected for jobs based on their marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards. To download Madhya Pradesh GDS Notification 2020 PDF from this web page, just scroll down and click on a below attached link. Those contestants interested can apply for MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 only through online mode as no other option is available. Here manual applications will not be accepted by Bhartiya Dak. A registration of MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application has commenced from 19-01-2018 at 00.00 hrs & closed on 17-07-2018 at 23.59 hrs. Once the application form submitted by candidates, further no data can be modified or altered. All those who wish to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Jobs 2020 opening must have Matriculation qualification. The age of every general category candidate must be between 18 years to 40 years as on 19-01-2020. Candidates must note that if they register more than one application for Madhya Pradesh Postal Vacancy, then their candidature to be rejected without any communication.
MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 Overview
|♦ DOP Job Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||India Post – Department of Posts (DoP)|
|Department Name:||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Notification No.:||ESTT/1-110/GDS ONLINE SELECTION/II|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||2411 vacancies (expected)|
|Name of the Posts:||» Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
» Postman/ Mail Guard
|Job Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job location:||In M.P. State|
|Apply Mode:||On-line only|
|Application Dates:||UPDATE SOON|
|Email IDs:||» firstname.lastname@example.org
|Help Desk Number:||0755-2550473|
|Official Websites:||» www.appost.in/gdsonline
appost.in/gdsonline MP Postal GDS Notification 2020
Whenever you guys fill up the DOP online registration form, at that time don’t forget to go through Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2020 as it will help for being sure about eligibility criteria. A process to apply application through online mode also available here on this page. The complete details related to MP GDS Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, important dates, selection procedure, salary, application procedure, etc. are listed below in brief.
MP Post Office Vacancy 2020 Details
|♦ Division wise GDS Vacancies Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Division Names||Vacancies|
|12.||ID Division Indore||002 vacancies|
|13.||Indore City||012 vacancies|
|14.||Indore Moffusil||047 vacancies|
|TOTAL NO. of Vacancies ⇒||2411 vacancies|
|♦ GDS Vacancy Details Category-wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|a.||UR (Unreserved)||918 vacancies|
|b.||OBC (Other Backward Class)||358 vacancies|
|c.||SC (Scheduled Caste)||392 vacancies|
|d.||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||647 vacancies|
|e.||PH-HH (Hearing Handicapped)||035 vacancies|
|f.||PH-OH (Orthopaedically Handicapped)||034 vacancies|
|g.||PH-VH (Visually Handicapped)||027 vacancies|
|TOTAL Vacancies ⇒||2411 vacancies|
Madhya Pradesh Postal GDS Vacancy 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date – 19th Jan 2020):-
- For Unreserved Category: Above 18 years and Below 40 years
- Upper age limit will be extended for reserved quota candidates as per the Government of India orders. The age relaxation shall be relaxable as under:-
- 03 (three) years for OBC category
- 05 (five) years for to SC/ ST category
- 10 (ten) years for PH category
- 13 (thirteen) years for PH + OBC category
- 15 (fifteen) years for PH + SC/ ST category
- Passed Matriculation/ 10th Standard (Secondary School Examination) Exam with passing marks in Mathematics & English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a State or Central Government approved Boards. Candidates who have passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will get priority in the selection process. Candidates having qualification higher than the 10th pass will not get any extra weight-age in the recruitment process.
- The basic knowledge of computer is necessary. Aspirants must have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute owned by Central/ State Government, Universities, Boards or Private Institutions Organizations.
India Post GDS Pay Scale: DOP Officials will pay following Minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) to those candidates selected for Dak Sevak jobs in MP.
|♦ Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) ♦|
|Post Names||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hours or Level-I in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 hours or Level-II in TRCA Slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Application Fees (Mandatory for UR/ OBC/ EWS Categories):-
- OC Male, EWS Male and OBC Male Category: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- SC, ST, Female and PWD Category: Rs. 000/- (No Fees)
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male applicants can make the fee payment by offline mode at any Head Post Office or online mode using Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
MP Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria 2020
About DOP Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Selection Process:-
- Applicants will be selected for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy on the basis of marks obtained in academic (10th Standard Exam) merit of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 04 decimals.
- As no weightage for the higher educational qualification will be given so applicants will get jobs based on their performance in 10th standard board exam only.
- According to the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the online submitted applications, the final selection will be made by the Department of Posts (DoPs) in Madhya Pradesh Circle.
How to fill DOP MP Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2020?
Eligible contestants can submit MP GDS online application form through the official site (http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/). The essential details like Full Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, State in which Xth class passed, Board in which Xth class passed, Year of Passing Xth class, Xth Class Certificate Number, etc. will be required for registration process. Contestants will be allowed to register for the vacancy only one time. Follow the steps given below and register your application form much before the closing date.
|♦ Apply On-Line Process Step-wise ♦|
|Step 01: Go to the official website of India Post or just go through a direct link uploaded at the bottom.
Step 02: In a home page, press on a link titled as “Direct Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (Cycle-II) in Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle, 2020”.
Step 03: First, download an official notification pdf file and read it carefully.
Step 04: Now, go back to home page and click on “Apply” link.
Step 05: Fill up the form with details like Division’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Father’s/ Husband’s Name, Gender, DOB, Category, Mobile No., Email ID, Aadhaar Number, Communication Address, Permanent Address, etc.
Step 06: Upload your Photograph (file size: 50 KB, file type: jpeg/ jpg) and Signature (file size: 40 KB, file type: jpeg/ jpg).
Step 07: Verify all the declaration made under the application form before final submission.
Step 08: At last, re-check entered details and then click on “Submit” button.
Step 09: Take a printout of applied application form for further usage.
|NOTE: Further, if you forgot the registration number, then retrieve it through the option named ‘Forgot Registration’.|
MP Post Office GDS Jobs 2020 Apply Online Dates
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|For Madhya Pradesh Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies, candidates need to apply their application as per registration dates given below. Here we will update the date of releasing the result soon in a table showing Important dates.|
|Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Extension Dates for Re-applying Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Final Result Declaration Date:||To be announced soon|
|Schedule/ Dates for Document Verification:||To be notified later|
Madhya Pradesh Post Office GDS Bharti 2020 Result/ Merit List
India Post Result/ Selection List Details: As soon as the postal merit list of shortlisted aspirants gets prepared, the Department of Posts will upload it to their designated site only. The merit list will be in PDF format so that it can download easily by every candidate. To know all the complete details, please check MP Post Office Exam Result Link. According to our prediction, the result might take at least 01-02 months to declare. All those who have applied for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts can download merit list PDF from here. To get a notification on your device as and when result declared by officials, just press the Red Bell Icon and subscribe to our website. In the India Post merit list pdf page, you get to see the Name, Reg. Number, Division Name, Category, Remarks, etc. of only selected aspirants. If you will find your Registration Number & Name in the result, then you are selected for document verification process. Until the results not announced, candidates can view their result status on the website by providing the reference number.
About Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle: It is headquartered in Bhopal City. Its main work is to manage the day-to-day functions of Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices, and Branch Post Offices via their Regional and Divisional level arrangements. It is one among the 22 Postal Circles in India. It is divided into 02 Regions namely Indore Region and H.Q. Region. It comprises of 20 postal divisions and 03 RMS divisions. The Indore region is headed by the Postmaster General and Postal/ RMS Divisions headed by divisional Superintendents. Every year, it issues fresh employment news for those candidates looking to grab MP Dak Vibhag vacancies by clearing all the selection tests.
Hello!! All the interested job-seekers are advised to hurry up as the registration of online application will be closed on 24th Feb 2018. We have provided all the required details on this page so grab it and submit your form as quickly as possible before the due date. You guys can bookmark our website www.techufo.in to your browser by using the “Ctrl+D” shortcut key so that you can receive latest updates on MP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment like Admit Card, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Result and Final Merit List. Candidates can comment us regarding their query or doubts by putting it in a feedback box. We will do best to find out perfect solutions to your asked questions within a short time after you submit in a comment box. All The Best for MP Post Office Recruitment 2020.