MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 has released official notification for the 98 vacant posts of Stenographer on its authorized website www.mpsc.gov.in:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued latest employment news for MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015 to fill up 98 vacancies on its main portal www.mpsc.govt.in. All the qualified applicants who were energetically searching for latest govt jobs in Maharashtra are having good opportunity to grab by being the part of the stenographer job recruitment. All the selected candidates are assured to get attractive salary and emolument as per norms of govt job.
MPSC also known as Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India. The Head Office of the MPSC is located at Mumbai. It provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Govt posts and advises them on various service matters. As MPSC is one of the reputed Service Commission in India, its dream for every qualified candidate to get vacancy under MPSC.
Before applying for online registration, all the appropriate aspirants for the post of Low-Grade stenographer in govt job should have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th Class or its equivalent examination from any recognized school or Government approval board. Qualified candidates can apply through online mode on or before 8th June, 2015 for the Stenographer recruitment through Commission’s website. Aspirants must note that by missing the last date of online submission, application will not be accepted.
We advice to all qualified applicants to understand all the norms before applying online. All the detailed information regarding qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, important date etc. are mentioned below.
MPSC Stenographer Recruitment 2015:
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC).
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in Maharashtra.
Total Vacancies: 98 posts.
Vacancy Name: Low-Grade Stenographer.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Lower Grade Stenographer (Marathi): 49 posts.
- Ministerial Administrative Department – 19 posts.
- Brihanmumbai Government Office – 30 posts.
- Lower Grade Stenographer (English): 49 posts.
- Ministerial Administrative Department – 30 posts.
- Brihanmumbai Government Office – 19 posts.
Age Limit (as on 1st May, 2015):
- Eligible applicants for the Low Grade Stenographer Post must have Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 33 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government rules and regulation.
- Interested applicants should have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th Class or its equivalent examination from any recognized Institute or Government approval Board.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 365/- only.
- For SC/ST and Reserved Category Candidates: Rs 265/- only.
Pay Scale (per month):
- The qualified candidates for Stenographer Post will get handsomely pay of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4,300/-.
- Candidate’s selection will be based on Preliminary and Main Examination followed by Personal Interview.
How to Apply Online:
- Log on to official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Before applying for online registration, candidates should have valid email ID and Mobile No.
- On the home page, select Advertisement of Stenographer Posts link and click on it.
- Click on New User Registration.
- Read all the important details as mentioned in notification.
- Carefully, fill up all the important details without any spelling mistake.
- After inserting all the mandatory details, attach your photograph and other specified documents and click on submit button.
- Download and Print out the hard copy of application for the future proof.
- Last Date for the Registration of Online Application: 8th June, 2015.
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 9th June, 2015.
- Examination Date: yet not announced.
Authorized website: www.mpsc.gov.in