NCDC Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application has been released for 71 posts in multiple department of Junior Assistant Officer on its authorized website www.ncdc.in:
NCDC is a short name of the National Cooperative Development Corporation, has released employment news for the NCDC Recruitment 2015 of 71 vacant posts of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Programme Officer, Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant post on its official website www.ncdc.in. The selected applicants will get attractive salary and emoluments as per norms of govt job. All the eligible and interested candidates who are searching for the govt job in recent time are having one of the great opportunities to fulfill their dream by being the part of the above recruitment.
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) was established by an Act of Parliament in 1963 as a statutory Corporation under the Ministry of Agriculture. The management vests in 51 members widely represented General Council to give shape to its policies and programmes and Board of Management with 12 members to cater day-to-day activities. Its mission is to provide financial assistance to Cooperative for infrastructure and business development, for their economic upliftment and building intervention.
Development Financial Institution for the Cooperatives in the country and carve a niche for development of the sector internationally are their main visions. The main activities funded by NCDC are marketing, processing, cooperative storage, distribution of essential articles through cooperatives, industrial cooperatives, service cooperatives, agriculture services, district plan schemes, cooperatives for weaker selections, assistance for computerization and promotional programmes.
Before applying online application, all the interested candidates for govt job must have requisite educational qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and (BE/B.Tech) Civil Engineering, Bachelor’s degree with MBA/ (2-years full time/ 3-years part-time) with specialization in Finance or Post-Graduation in Commerce or Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant, Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries with MBA (2-years full time/ 3-years part-time) with specialization in Finance/ Marketing or Post Graduation in Fisheries from recognized university.
Eligible applicants can apply online for the above recruitment on or before 17th May through its official website. All the brief details about the vacancy like age limit, qualification, choice process, application process, application fee and important dates are mentioned below.
NCDC Recruitment 2015 Job Details
Organization: National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC).
Location: All over India.
Type & Location of Job: Govt Job in India.
Total Vacancy: 71 posts.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Deputy Director – 07 posts.
- Assistant Director – 15 posts.
- Programme Officer – 27 posts.
- Senior Personal Assistant – 04 posts.
- Personal Assistant – 04 posts.
- Junior Assistant – 14 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NCDC Jobs 2015
Age Limit (as on 15th May, 2015):
- For the Post of Deputy Director Maxi. 35 years.
- For the Post of Assist. Director and Programme Officer Maxi. 30 years.
- For the Post of Senior Personal Assist., Jr. Assist. & Personal Assist. Maxi. 27 years.
- Candidates must have requisite educational qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and (BE/B.Tech) Civil Engineering, Bachelor’s degree with MBA/ (2-years full time/ 3-years part-time) with specialization in Finance or Post-Graduation in Commerce or Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant, Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries with MBA (2-years full time/ 3-years part-time) with specialization in Finance/ Marketing or Post Graduation in Fisheries from recognized university.
- For the further details check out the recruitment notification.
- For General category: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST category, PH & Ex-servicemen: Exempted from payment of application fees.
- Candidates applying for more than one post are required to pay application fee for each post separately.
- Candidates assured to get best pay slab of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 39,100/- per month with a grade pay of Rs. 2,400/- to 6,600/- per month.
- Candidates selection for the recruitment of the above posts shall be made on the basis of Skill Test/Written Test and Viva Voice Test. NCDC may make a preliminary selection on the basic of academic records/percentage of marks/experience etc.
How to Apply online:
- Log on to authorized website: www.ncdc.in
- Candidates should have valid email ID before applying online application.
- On the home page, select the Advertisement of Junior Assistant Officer Posts link and click on it.
- Online application form will appear on the screen.
- Read all Instructions carefully.
- Now, fill up all the required details and pay application fee.
- After inserting all the mandatory details, click on submit it.
- Download and print the hard copy of online application for the future proof.
Important date to be kept in mind:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 25th May, 2015
- Last Date for the submission of online application: 17th June, 2017 (17:00 hrs)
Authorize Site: www.ncdc.in