North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification and Online Application for RRC NCR Trade Apprentice 446 Vacancies released to apply at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in official website:
The North Central Railway, Jhansi district, Uttar Pradesh has recently disclosed latest Employment News of this week by publishing to their online web portal. This advertisement was regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 to fill up most eligible contestants in the post of Act Apprentice Training. It is an encouraging notification for the candidates who are searching central government jobs. Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity by submitting RRC NCR Apprentice Application Form on or before 30.11.2017. The authority officials of a board are especially looking to acquire young energetic and talented individuals with proven academic records for ongoing 446 NCR Apprentice Jobs. To know more details about North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, and Registration Dates, refer below passages.
The North Central Railway Zone came into existence in the year of 2003 on 1st April. It spans over parts of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Haryana with about 3062 route km. It is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The headquarters of this zone located at Allahabad. It is famously known as the “Work Horse of Indian Railways”. The NCR Zone spread across 3 Divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra. This zone is headed by Chairman and assisted by one Assistant Personnel Officer. The sanctioned strength of the Cell has 11 Group C posts including that of the CA and 08 Group D posts. It entrusted with the responsibility for making recruitment to all Group D posts including recruitment under PwD quota on Zonal Railway on NCR and other units. On a regular basis, it comes up with latest notification to hire most eligible candidates for various Group D posts. Those who are dreaming for 10th pass sarkari naukri can apply for the vacancies released by the RRC NCR Zone.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 | RRC NCR 446 Apprentice Jobs Application Form Download @www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1 North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 | RRC NCR 446 Apprentice Jobs Application Form Download @www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Finally, Good News for those searching Central Govt Vacancies in Indian Railways. The RRC Board has invited NCR Applications for engagement of 446 Act Apprentices in Jhansi Division for various trades like Fitter, Electrician, Mechanic (DSL), Welder, Machinist, Carpenter, etc. All those intrigued applicants who are willing to submit online application for NCR Jhansi Apprentice Vacancy 2017 must have at least passed 10th class examination with 50% marks from a recognized board/institution. Here we notify qualified and interested aspirants that the last date of submitting a complete application form in all respects at the office is 30th November 2017 by 17:45 PM. Job seekers are requested not to miss the due date of submission as afterwards it will be not accepted under any circumstances. Candidates must fill up the application form with their handwriting by ballpoint pen in a given format on the A4 sheet and then sent it to the below-specified address by ordinary or registered post only. There will be no written examination and personal interview/oral exam in the selection process. In fact, the merit list will be prepared based on candidates’ academic marks and performance. (Also, Read and Apply For Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment & RRC CR Trade Apprentices Recruitment by going through eligibility details.)
RRC NCR Jhansi Apprentice Notification 2017-18
All those passionate candidates seeking for latest Indian Railway Jobs are guided to understand all the eligibility norms and conditions as prescribed under the official notification. Those who are looking to download NCR Jhansi Notification No. 01/2017 for Apprentice Jobs can press the official link attached with this article at the bottom. Before sending the form, contestants have to register themselves online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in and acquire Registration Number for future usage. All are advised to apply for these North Central Railway 446 Apprentice vacancies only if fulfills the eligibility criteria. The complete information about vacancies such as essentials qualification, age limit, training location, salary, selection criteria, initials dates, application fees, etc. explained below. (Also, check out Indian Rail Safety Staff Bharti and RRB 23801 ALP Jobs Notification to find out useful details.)
|♦ RRC Job Highlight ♦|
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRB)|
|Department Name||North Central Railway (NCR), Jhansi Division|
|Notification No.||P/161/Act. Apprentice/JHS/2017-18/Rect|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location/Placement||Jhansi District, Uttar Pradesh|
|Application/Registration Mode||Offline Mode Only|
|Training Period||One Year|
|Application Due Date||30th Nov 2017|
North Central Railway Vacancy 2017 Details
|♦ Allocation of Trade wise Department & Post Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Trade Names||Category wise No. of Vacancies|
|08.||Welder (Gas & Elect.)||05||03||02||01||11|
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee through bank draft of Rs 100/- in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi payable at Jhansi and may be sent as an enclosure with the application form.
- Rs. 100/- for General & OBC Candidates.
- No fees for SC, ST, Physically Handicapped (PH) & Women Applicants.
NCR Apprentice Pay Scale (per month): Qualified contestants will get good pay scale plus grade pay along with other allowances as per Government Norms. Download the official notification from below link to refer more details about pay scale.
Stipend: Those applicants selected for training will be stipend as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 30/11/17): As per the official notification, those who apply for this NCR Recruitment process they must have following age criteria category wise as on mentioned cutoff date.
- Minimum 15 years and Maximum 24 years
- The upper age relaxation may be beneficial by FIVE years in the case of SC/ST Quota and THREE years in the case of OBC Category.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 (ten) years for physically handicapped (PH) persons.
- Appropriate applicants should have passed SSC/10th Class Examination with 50% marks or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) from a Government approved Board.
- Aspirants should also have a certificate of ITI passed in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Candidates must note that the ITI passed certificate issued by a principal is not accepted.
- The contestants will be recruited based on total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent exam from an Education Institution. In the selection process, there will be no written test or interview only candidates appointed based on their 10th board exam marks.
- The RRC Department will prepare selection list Trade/Community/Category (reservation category) wise out of final select list of combined merit.
Training Period and Location/Place:-
- The training period for selected applicants will be of 01 (one) year as per the letter of Railway Board RBE No. 54/2017.
- As per the notification, training place will be Diesel Shed Jhansi, A.C. Loco Shed Jhansi & Carriage Wagon Department Jhansi.
How to Download & Apply NCR Apprentice Application Form 2017?
Hello, Friends! It is a great opportunity for both freshers and experienced people waiting for job openings in NCR. If you are interested in this RRC recruitment process, then need to submit your application after filling up and attaching necessary documents. Keep all the required details and documents ready whenever you start the procedure. The recruitment application form can be applied by an offline process only. For North Central Railway Apprentice Notification 01/2017/JHS PDF file, contestants should not worry as they can find it using a link posted here on this page at the bottom. Those who don’t have any idea about how to get application form and how to apply it can follow the process given below point to point.
- Open the official website (www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in) from below link.
- In a homepage, go to the option named as “News & Recruitment”.
- In next page, select the link “North Central Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2017-2018” and then click on it.
- First of all, download the official advertisement and then read all instructions as mentioned in it.
- If eligible, then proceed further and fill up application form with necessary details.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Attach required documents and certificates with the application.
- Verify the filled up details are correct or not.
- At last, send the application form to the address given below.
- All the contestants are advised to keep one copy of their application along with until the completion of a recruitment process.
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Department (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003.
ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Dates
Candidates can check the Registration Dates and Fee Payment Dates from the following description. All the contestants are requested to submit their application within the dates mentioned below to avoid any disappointment. Candidates who miss the last date to register offline application form at the postal address provided above can not apply at a later stage.
- Official Notification Date: 31.10.2017
- Opening Date to Apply Application Form: 31.10.2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 30.11.2017 (05:45 PM)
- Due Date to Deposit Unpaid Application Fee: 30.11.2017
- Release Date of Merit List: December 2017/January 2018
About Result/Merit List Details: The merit list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the online web portal of North Central Railways. All those contestants who have applied their applications can download the Merit List from an official website link available below. Those who included in the merit list of eligible applicants will be informed by post. The board will declare results after at least 01-02 months of the registration process closed. We will update a list of selected candidates here on this page soon after official declaration.
NCR Jhansi Apprentice Jobs Notification ⇒ Download PDF File
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Application ⇒ Download PDF Now
If you interested to apply for RRC NCR Jhansi Apprentice Recruitment process, then click on above links and submit your application before the deadline. Bookmark our website www.techufo.in for next updates on Result and Merit List. Those contestants having any query can contact Railway Recruitment Cell Authority through an official website. For upcoming Central Govt Vacancies news, you may follow our website on a regular interval. All The Best Guys, Stay tuned to find next updates on this webpage very soon.
|Job seekers can subscribe to this website Techufo.in and never miss any single update regarding the RRC NCR Latest Recruitment in future.|