Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification released for 09th India Reserve Battalion Constable 521 Vacancies to Apply Online Orissa Lokaseba Application Form at www.odishapolice.gov.in:
Important Update on Upcoming Defence Jobs for HSC passed people!!! In recent times, are you waiting for a release of latest Odisha Police Jobs Notification and Application Form?? OK, then check out the ongoing recruitment in Orissa Police Department from this web page. The State Government has recently issued Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Advertise to fill 521 vacancies of Male Constable in 09th IRB (Specialized). So, for unemployed male candidates, it is the best opportunity that one should not miss. Those contestants who want to contribute service for the nation must utilize this chance. On or before 04th Jan’17, submit your application form for Odisha Police Reserve Battalion Recruitment. All the contenders can follow the instruction given in the notification for applying through online or offline mode. For eligibility details, download Odisha Police Constable Notification 2017-18 from a link uploaded at the bottom. Those who have minimum required qualifications and age limit can apply for these current govt vacancies without any doubt. You get further details about this Indian Reserve Battalion Constable Vacancy from this article in below paragraphs.
About Odisha Police: OP department formed in the year of 1936 and headquartered in Cuttack, the state capital. It is a Law Enforcement Agency falls under Home Department of the State Government. Their motto is We Protect We Care. It headed by DGP Kumar Brijesh Singh. The DGP also has a camp office in the capital city Bhubaneswar. The department has committed to serving the 4.2 Crore citizens of the state, which is the eleventh largest state in India. Their sanction strength is about 72,000 personnel. Every year, it recruits one-third women for civil constables, sub-inspectors, and deputy superintendent posts. They have total Seven Ranges i.e. Central Range, Southern Range, Eastern Range, North Central Range, Northern Range, Western Range and South Western Range. All this range either headed by IG or DIG. This organization has Technical Division, Training Division, and Investigation Division. It is also liable to hire best candidates by publishing the employment notice at their official website www.odishapolice.gov.in. Annually, about more than 1000 eligible job-seekers are appointed by this department to different divisions. Now, this time they have released massive job openings and details available on this web page.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Notification @odishapolice.gov.in
- 1 Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Notification @odishapolice.gov.in
Check out Latest Employment New of this week!! The Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2017 has released for interested male contestants those who have passed their High School Certificate Examination (HSC). Total 521 Constable Jobs available in Reserve Battalion Force. For this OP Constable Vacancy Age Limit, the minimum age is 18 years and maximum age 23 years. The relaxation in age limitation is applicable for reserved categories as per the norms of state government. The Odisha Police Apply Online link to submit application form is available right now at the designated portal. The OP Reserve Battalion Constable Recruitment apply online process will continue for a limit time duration only at the official site. The recruitment link will be disabled automatically and no applications available after the last date of registration process. Candidates can collect manual Orissa Police Constable Application Form on payment of Rs. 50/- from the 10 AM to 05 PM at the Battalion Headquarters. The authority will accept manually filled offline application form on working days only. Find out more details by referring the concerned site i.e. www.lokaseba-odisha.in.
Odisha Police Constable Latest Vacancy 2017 Updates
Organization Name: Odisha Police Department
Vacancy Name: Male Constable (09th SIRB)
Total Vacancies: 521
Category wise OP Vacancy Details:-
- Un-Reserved (UR) – 261 vacancies
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 117 vacancies
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 85 vacancies
- Socially & Economically Backward Classes (SEBC) – 58 vacancies
Job Category: State Government
Submission Process: On-line mode
Submission Dates: Available Soon
Examination Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- Rs. 200/- (two hundred rupee) for General, SEBC, and Other Category Aspirants.
- No Fees for SC and ST Category.
- All the candidates need to deposit their fees through the official website using Debit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Contenders can also pay Cash or Cheque through challan at all SBI Branches or Common Service Centers of the district.
- Check notification pdf file for more details.
Odisha Police Constable Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
Readers!! If you are finding a simple procedure to apply online for Odisha Police Constable IRB Vacancies from this web page, then don’t worry we have mentioned steps below. The complete information about recruitment will help you in a selection process. To apply for IRB Constable Bharti in Orissa, you must read the official notification once before online submission. The remaining details like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, registration dates, application process and quick links available in following passages. We have also written an article on Government Jobs after 10th pass for those who are interested in the latest recruitment in Orissa.
Age Limitation (as on 01/01/2017):-
- Applicant age should be less than 18 years or more than 23 years as on cutoff date.
- The age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST and SEBC Applicants upto 05 years.
- The upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per Government Rules and Regulations.
Educational Qualifications: The following qualification is compulsory for interested candidates.
- Must have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education or any other recognized Board/ Council.
- Should speak, read and write Odia
- Must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC examination.
Selection Procedure: The selection process consists of maximum 100 marks. The OP recruitment board will select applicants based on their performance in the following tasks.
- Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test – 43 marks
- PMT Exam (Height): 03 marks
- PET Exam: 40 marks
- Driving Test – 05 marks
- Educational Achievements – 07 marks
- Sports Achievements – 15 marks
- National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) – 05 marks
- Written Test – 100
|Download IRB Odisha Police Constable Exam 2017 Admit Card|
Physical Measurement Details: All the applicants are advised to download notification for brief details about required physical measurements and syllabus.
How to Apply Odisha Police Constable Online Application Form 2017?
Note: Valid e-Mail ID and Mobile/Cell Number required for the registration process.
- Open the official website or just use a link attached below.
- In a home page, click on a link titled as Application for Recruitment of Constables in 09th Indian Reserve Battalion (Specialist).
- First of all, download the detailed advertisement and read every instruction for being sure about your eligibility.
- Now, press “Apply On-line” link after going thoroughly to the notification.
- Deposit examination fees using provided sources to start filling the application form.
- Fill up On-line Form with details like Name, Gender, Category, Address, Age, Education, E-mail, Contact Number, and other mandatory information.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature, documents and other necessary certificates to the browser option.
- Finally, click on “SUMIT” button after verifying all the entries.
- Save the system generated Registration Number and Password after successful registration.
- Print a copy for further usage.
www.odishapolice.gov.in Recruitment Apply Online Dates
- Official Notification Release Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: Update Soon
- Closure/ Last Date to Apply Online Applications: Update Soon
- Date to Pay Online Examination Fees: Update Soon
- Exam Call Letter Availability Status: Update Soon
- Examination Date & Timings:
- PET/PMT Exam Dates - Update Soon
- Written Exam Date - Notified Later
- Result Declaration Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card/Hall Ticket: The department officials will upload admit card for each exam through their official website.
Select List/Result: The select list will get prepare in decreasing order and uploaded to the concerned site.
Official Websites: www.lokaseba-odisha.in | www.odishapolice.gov.in
Hello, Friends!! Do you want further information on this recruitment process?? Kindly bookmark our website www.techufo.in as you will get latest updates on Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 time to time. Aspirants will get informed whenever exam hall ticket, answer key, cut off marks, results and final merit list released by the department. Share your feedback related this article in a below given comment segment. You can also submit your query in a comment box. Those who have liked our site can share it on the timeline of Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. Keep visiting for upcoming govt jobs updates. THANK YOU!!