OJAS GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Call Letter 2015 has been released for the applicants who had applied for 770 posts of Dy.Section on its main portal at www.ojas.guj.nic.in.
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has declared hall ticket along with exam date for various GPSC posts such as Dy. Mamlatdar, Dy. Section Officer etc. on its authorized website www.ojas.guj.nic.in. Large number of eligible applicants has applied for the GPSC Recruitment 2015 notification on or before 31st March, 2015 by online mode. Now after online registration process all of them finding for their OJAS GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Call Letter 2015 for exam. So, we suggest to all applicants to hurry up and download their call letter from the main portal.
GPSC also known as Gujarat Public Service Commission is the state government organization which recruits the manpower for the vacancies in the departments under the states on behalf of the Government, since 01-05-1960. Every year GPSSB issues various job notifications and it’s a dream of every qualified candidate to get job vacancy under GPSC.
According to fresh updates, the examination body of GPSC has scheduled the written examination to select talented candidates. The written test for GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Exams will be held on 21st June, 2015 all over Gujarat. It is essential to score minimum marks decided to clear GPSC Exam 2015 and to get name of their in the list of selected applicants, so all qualified candidates has to prepare well as there is no more time left.
As per GPSC norms candidates required to bring their Gujarat Nayab Mamlatdar Exam Call Letter 2015 while entering examination hall and without Call Letter they will not be permitted to attend exam. Call Letter is the most important document which carries details of candidates such as name, seat number, birth date, exam date, time, examination venue, candidate photo, signature etc.
OJAS GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar Call Letter 2015 Details:
Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC).
Category: Examination Call Letter.
Vacancies: 770 posts.
- Executive Engineer (Electric) – 01 post.
- Agriculture Officer – 34 posts.
- Assistant Regulator (Sahayak Niyamak) – 02 posts.
- Dy. Section Officer (Gujarat Vidhansabha Sachivalay) – 10 posts.
- Dy. Section Officer (Sachivalay) – 318 posts.
- Dy. Mamlatdar – 400 posts.
- Dy. Section Officer (GPSC) – 05 posts.
Examination Date: 21st June, 2015.
Note: Selection process will base on Primary Screening and Main Written Test followed by Interview and Certificates verification.
How to download OJAS GPSC Nayab Mamlatdar 2015 Admit Card:
Note: The Examination official will not send any Email, SMS or any type of notification, cell letter by Postal or Currier etc. Candidates need to download their Admit Card from the official site.
- Open the authorized site of OJAS: www.ojas.guj.nic.in
- On the home page, go to the option “Print Call Letter” and click on it.
- Now enter carefully all the details i.e. Select Job, Confirmation Number, Birth Date and press OK button to Print Call Letter.
- Finally Call Letter will be open on your screen.
- Download and print out the hard copy of call letter for the examination process.
At last we want to wish you all a BEST OF LUCK for your fiery success in it and also wish you for your bright future as well.
Authorized website: ojas.guj.nic.in