Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Energy Department Notification for Assistant/Junior Engineer Jr Chemist IA 1197 Vacancies released to apply Raj JVVNL AEN JEN Online Application Form at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in official website:
Great News for Government Job Finders!! The latest employment news update released by the State Government to recruit best Engineers, Chemists & Informatics Assistants in RVUNL (Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd), RRVPN (Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd), JVVN (Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd), AVVN (Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd) and JdVVN (Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd). Finally, the recruitment board has uploaded Rajasthan Energy Department Notification 2018 for 1197 vacancies of Junior Engineer-I, Assistant Engineer, Informatics Assistant and Junior Chemist posts to their official website so that candidates can verify it. Now, this is a unique opportunity for the passionate people searching latest engineering jobs to build their bright career. Interested candidates having essential qualifications can apply Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form on or before 02nd July-18 by visiting the official site only. In this article, we have also given a direct link to apply online for RVUNL Jr Engineer Vacancy and everyone can utilize it as per their convenience. For the Rajasthan State Power AEN JEN IA Vacancies related eligible criteria, selection process & important dates, readers can go through below description.
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Notification | Raj State Power AE JE IA 1197 Vacancies Apply Online @www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1 Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Notification | Raj State Power AE JE IA 1197 Vacancies Apply Online @www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.1 RVUNL AE JE Notification 2018 PDF
- 1.2 RVUNL Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Rajasthan Energy Dept AEN JEN Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to fill online RVUNL Assistant/Junior Engineer Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 energy.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment key dates
- 1.6 RVUNL JEN AEN Exam 2018 Syllabus/ Pattern
The common recruitment in Rajasthan State Power Companies has been released for 46 posts of AEN, 835 posts of JEN, 20 posts of Jr Chemist and 296 posts of Informatics Assistant vacancies. The Organization is looking for promising and energetic 1197 graduates having an excellent academic record in the relevant disciple. The board has already published official notification and invites interested contestants to submit their application form through the official website. The RVUNL Asst Engineer apply online link will active upto limited time at the official site. All the candidates have to fill up and then submit their application for JVVNL AVVN Junior Engineer Recruitment via online mode only. Here we notify every candidate that the online registration for AE posts and the application process for JE , Jr Chemist & IA posts will continue from 14/06/2018 to 02/07/2018 at the concerned portal. Those candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication and Civil are quite eligible for Rajasthan RVUNL AEN JEN latest vacancies as per advertisement. Contenders are advised to fill up their correct details in the application form as no change will be possible after final submission.
RVUNL AE JE Notification 2018 PDF
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Name of Organization||RAJASTHAN RAJYA VIDYUT UTPADAN NIGAM LTD.|
|Recruitment Advt No.||RVUN/P&A/Rectt./03 & 04/2018-19|
|Post Category||Technical Posts|
|Total Vacancies||1197 vacancies|
|Post Names||1) Assistant Engineer (AEN): 46 vacancies
2) Junior Engineer-I (JEN): 835 vacancies
3) Junior Chemist: 20 vacancies
4) Informatics Assistant: 296 vacancies
|Job Category||State Government|
|Job Location||Anywhere in the State|
|Application Process||On-line mode only|
|Online Registration Dates||14 JUNE to 02 JULY 2018|
|Apply Online Link||Attached below|
|Recruitment Helpline No.||91+94140 56655|
|Official Website||» www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
Through this article, we have provided all the information regarding latest engineer jobs in RRVPN, RVUNL, JVVN, AVVN, JdVVN departments. The board will organize computer-based “Written Competitive Exam” for the selection of best candidates to respective posts. While filling up the form, contestants are guided to understand the eligibility details clearly by going through official notification. Interested contestants can use Rajasthan RVUNL AE/JE Notification link from below to read out all the instructions without wasting time. The information on educational qualifications, age limit, selection procedure, application fees, initial date, submission process, syllabus, etc. explained here in the remaining article.
RVUNL Vacancy 2018 Details
|♦ Allocation of Company wise vacancies ♦|
|Sr. No.||Rajasthan State Power Sector Names||Total No. of Vacancies|
|01.||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUN)||80 vacancies|
|02.||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPN)||129 vacancies|
|03.||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JVVN)||443 vacancies|
|04.||Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (AVVN)||336 vacancies|
|05.||Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (JdVVN)||205 vacancies|
Scale of Pay (per month):-
|♦ Remuneration/ Salary Post wise ♦|
|Sr. No.||Post Names||Basic Pay||PT period Fixed Remuneration|
|a.||JEN||Rs. 33,800/- pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|b.||AEN||Rs. 56,100/- pm||Rs.39,300/- pm|
|c.||Jr. Chemist||Rs. 33,800/- pm||Rs. 23,700/- pm|
|d.||Informatics Assistant||Rs. 26,300/- pm||Rs.18,500/- pm|
Rajasthan Energy Dept AEN JEN Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Intrigued aspirants must have following qualifications post wise as mentioned below:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Control & Instrumentation/ Communication and Fire & Safety): Full-time Graduation Degree of 04 years in Engineering as a regular student or AMIE in a relevant discipline.
- Junior Chemist: Full-time Post Graduation Degree of 02 years in Chemistry or full-time Graduation Degree of 04 years in Chemical Engineering as a regular student.
- Informatics Assistant: Graduate OR Full-time Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications and Speed of 20 Words Per Minute typing in Hindi and English both.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil & IT): Full-time Graduation Degree of 04 years in Engineering as a regular student with 60% marks (For SC/ ST/ PWD(PH) candidates and Nigams’ in-service employees, 40% marks) or AMIE with 50% marks.
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date – 01.01.2019):-
- JEN, Jr. Chemist & AEN ((Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil) Posts: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 41 years
- AEN (IT) & Informatics Assistant Posts: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years
- Upper age limit will be applicable to reserve category as per Government rules.
Note: To know more details about post wise qualifications & upper age relaxation, please check out notification pdf from a quick link attached at the bottom.
- The department will appoint candidates based on their marks scored from the Computer Based “Written Competitive Exam”. There shall be no Interview in the selection process.
How to fill online RVUNL Assistant/Junior Engineer Application Form 2018?
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Application ♦|
|STEP 01: Open the official website.
STEP 02: In a homepage, click on the company name for which you wants to apply.
STEP 03: Now, find out a download link titled as “Employment Notification for Common Recruitment of Asst Engineer, Jr. Engineer, Jr. Chemists & Informatics Assistants in Raj State Power Companies” and open it.
STEP 04: First of all, download the notification and read all the instructions mentioned in it.
STEP 05: If eligible then press “RVUNL Apply On-line Application” link for proceeding further.
STEP 06: The application form in a prescribed format will open in your web browser.
STEP 07: Enter your Personal, Professional, Communication, Educational and Contact details on the registration form.
STEP 08: Click on “Payment tab” to pay your application fee and then collect e-receipt for the proof.
STEP 09: Upload passport size photograph, signature image, and other certificates required as per notification.
STEP 10: Click on the “Preview Tab” to verify the details inserted in a form before final submission.
STEP 11: Finally, submit your application form and save the system generated registration number.
STEP 12: At last, print a copy of recruitment form for the further reference.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- Rs. 850/- (rupees eight hundred & fifty rupees only) for General category candidates if their annual income of the family is Rs. 2.50 lakh or more.
- Rs. 550/- (rupees five hundred & fifty rupees only) for SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD(PH) and UR (Gen) if annual income of their family is less than Rs. 2.50 lakh.
- Rs. 850/- (rupees eight hundred & fifty rupees only) for UR/ SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC category candidates belonging to any other States
- Pay Modes: Applicants can make fee payment by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.
energy.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment key dates
|♦ IMPORTANT DATES ♦|
|Official Notification Date||13th June 2018|
|Opening Date for Online Submission of Applications||14th June 2018|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||02nd July 2018|
|Admit Card/ Call Letter Download Dates||01-02 weeks prior examination date|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||July or August 2018|
|Result Publication Date||To be notified later|
RVUNL JEN AEN Exam 2018 Syllabus/ Pattern
- The exam will organize through on-line mode.
- The written competitive examination medium will be “English” only
- The question paper will have maximum 100 marks.
- There will be Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice Questions-MCQ) in the exam.
- The question paper will consist of subjects like Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Hindi General and English General.
- There is a Negative marking for each wrong answer.
About Call Letter/Admit Card: Aspirants have to visit the official site for downloading call letters. All the candidates are required to use their Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ DOB for generating their admit card.
About Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited: It is a Government-owned Corporation headquartered at Jaipur, India. It is the electricity generation, transmission, and distribution company, established in 2000 under the Companies Act 1956. The company’s primary products are thermal, gas and hydro power. The corporation has been entrusted with the development of power projects in the state. They look over to the maintenance and operation of electricity in the state. There are many other subdivisions working with this corporation for electricity supply. As on July 2014, the installed capacity of this company is 5357.35 MW. The corporation’s current chairman is Shri N. M. Mathur. The Rajasthan State Electricity Board was unbundled in five Companies to assist quality, reliable and affordable power to the state citizens. These companies are always in front position for creating employment opportunity. Today the Rajasthan Govt Jobs are first choice for the local people. It offers good remuneration apart from attractive facilities in comparison with similar Power Utilities of India. The brief details of RVUNL AE JE Recruitment are available in the following paragraphs. Candidates can check notification from a link given below.
As there are only few days left for the online registration process, so hurry up and apply your name before a closing date. Bookmark techufo.in for upcoming updates on Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2018 such as exam date, admit card, answer key, result and final merit list, etc. Follow this site for current govt sector vacancies, careers after graduation, banking recruitments, railway jobs, etc. Readers can share their query with us in a comment box provided below. Our team will reply readers as quick as possible by taking less time. Thank You!!!