RBI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for Upcoming Grade ‘B’ Officer, Assistant Manager, Manager, Assistant Vacancies and Clerk jobs along with Reserve Bank of India Online Application Form link published at www.rbi.org.in official website:
RBI Latest Recruitment Apply Online Now! The Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai has recently come up with most desired and big employment news this week to appoint well-qualified individuals in various posts. The upcoming notification of RBI Recruitment 2018-19 has already released to fill up huge posts like Office Attendant, Assistant, Officer Grade B, Technical Attendant, Junior Engineer, Manager, Asst Librarian, Assistant Manager, Clerk, BMC and many other vacancies. It is the best opportunity for those all career-oriented youth eagerly looking to grab the latest news about new jobs opening in Reserve Bank of India. We are very sure regarding these post graduation jobs in RBI will make every single jobless people happy to guide their govt career in a perfect direction. All interested and eligible candidates who feel comfortable with essential qualification required for banking jobs in India can apply online application form at official web portal www.rbi.org.in.
|« RBI RECRUITMENT LATEST UPDATES »The Official Notification of Reserve Bank of India for various posts will be released soon. If you are interested and eligible, then don’t miss these Career Opportunities in Reserve Bank of India. Contestants can apply online for RBI Vacancy if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Start the registration of online application for these jobs at www.rbi.org.in official website soon after started by officials. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible on or before the due date. Also, we have attached an RBI Apply Online link below so candidates can submit their application without wasting the time. To know more details about this recruitment, just scroll down and read out the following passages.|
About Reserve Bank of India (रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया): It is India’s central bank, established on 01st April 1935; 81 years ago in accordance with the provisions of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. In 1937, its central office was initially formed in Calcutta but permanently moved to Mumbai. In this central office, Governor sits and policies are formulated. Since its nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is totally owned by the Government of India (GOI). It is a most prestigious banking institution headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present, Raghuram Rajan is appointed as Governor of this central banking institution by the Central Ministry. Its preamble functions are to regulate the issue of Bank Notes and keeping reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in the country. Annually whenever requirement of workforce arises, it also circulates employment notification and conduct online/offline examinations to hire highly talented candidates for vacant positions published via the main portal. [Also, Check SBI Latest Recruitment 2018 & IDBI Bank Recruitment related all the details to apply online.]
RBI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification | Reserve Bank of India Vacancies Apply Online Application Form @www.rbi.org.in
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification | Reserve Bank of India Vacancies Apply Online Application Form @www.rbi.org.in
- 1.1 RBI Notification 2018 Download PDF
- 1.2 Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Details
- 1.3 RBI Jobs 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 rbi.org.in recruitment apply online dates
- 1.5 Steps to Apply RBI Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
- 1.6 Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
- 1.7 RBI Admit Card Download Link
- 1.8 RBI Exam Result/Cutoff Marks
As per sources, the recruitment board has updated a long-awaited advertisement for latest RBI Vacancies 2018 in rojgar samachar. It has also invite applications from skilled Indian Nationals for the appointment of below-specified vacancies. Intrigued candidates can apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 process if they hold qualifications of 10th/ 12th/ Graduation from a Govt approved board or university. All interested people must note that registration process will be done through on-line modes only and that by logging to official website. RBI 2018 Apply Online process is expected to proceed soon in upcoming days at the online portal. The bank officials has provided all the details related to the recruitment through their official site. It is a good chance for 10th pass Govt Job seeker to get vacancy in the Reserve Bank of India. The age of applying candidates must be between 18-25 years. Starting and ending date for submission of online application form is intimate in the official notification that can download from a quick link placed below.
RBI Notification 2018 Download PDF
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Organization||RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (R.B.I.)|
|Total No. of Vacancies ⇒||1000+|
|Vacancy Names ⇒||» Office Attendants
» Chief Financial Officer
» Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’
» Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’
» Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’
» Grade ‘A’ Officers
» Grade ‘B’ Officers
» Technical Attendant
» Medical Concultant
» Asst Librarian
» Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
» Asst Manager
» Security Guard
|Employment Category||Central Government Banking Jobs|
|Job Placement/Location||All over India|
|Registration Mode||On-line only|
|Application Link||Attached Below|
|Application Dates||To be announced soon|
Here, we inform everyone that final selection of most suitable candidates to be done by hosting Competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) soon after completion of registration procedures. Remember, all brief details regarding examination date and admit card download date will be allotted to only those applied candidates who fulfill the eligibility norms mentioned in job notice. The recruitment authority will deliver RBI Notification 2018-19 for every recruitment to their primary website. So, we personally suggest contestant to go through all general instructions mentioned in advertisement once before applying for the posts. We have tried to provide all the possible information of published vacancies for those job hunters searching central govt jobs updates within their state. All the probable details like education qualification, age criteria, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, useful dates, selection methodology, etc. well listed below by us.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Details
|Offices||Vacancies Category wise|
|Chandigarh & Shimla||33||14||00||00||47|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Panaji||142||00||00||23||165|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||366||100||07||53||526|
|It is to inform that the Bank reserves right to increase or decrease the total number of vacancies given this notification as per requirement.|
RBI Jobs Pay Scale (per month):-
- The starting monthly pay scale for Posts of Office Attendants will be around Rs. 10,940/-. At present, the selected aspirants will get initially Gross Salary (Emoluments) approximately Rs. 22,339/- every month.
- However, the pay scale of selected candidates will be 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years) and other allowances.
- Recruited contestants for particular posts will be offered handsomely basic pay band and grade pay along with allowances like Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family, Transport Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc.
- For perfect details, please check the official notification uploaded below.
Application Fee/Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable):-
- For General and OBC Categories: Rs. 450/- (Exam Fee + Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS. Category: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- For Staff: Rs. 000/- (No Exam Fee & Intimation Charges)
- Application fees category wise also updated at the official notice revealed by the board officials. Candidates will get details about fee payment procedure by referring the notification.
RBI Jobs 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality/Citizenship: Applying contestants must be Indian Citizens.
Educational/Academic Qualification (as on Cut off date): Contestants who wish to take part in the recruitment process must have following qualification or its equivalent from any recognized educational board or university.
- For Grade B Officer Jobs:-
- Candidates required to have a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
- For Office Attendant Vacancy:
- 10th Standard (SSC/Matriculation) Passed
- Note: Graduates and those contestants having a higher qualification than 10th pass are not eligible to apply. Moreover, applicants must be an undergraduate as on cutoff date.
- 12th Standard Pass
- For Assistant Vacancy:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- For Asst Manager Jobs:-
- Second Class Master’s Degree OR Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation.
Age Limit (as on Cut off date): Those candidates who have not born earlier than 02.11.1992 and not later than 01.11.1999 are only eligible to apply for these posts.
- Age of willing applicants must be equal to or more than 18 years.
- The maximum age limit of aspirants must be 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved category as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government. Upper Age Relaxation Category-wise as follows:-
- SC/ST Category – 05 years (up to 30 years)
- OBC Category – 03 years (up to 28 years)
- PwD (GEN) – 10 years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- Widows/Divorced Women – 10 years
- Domiciled in the state of J&K – 05 years
Interested candidates will get all the brief details about Age Limit, Education Qualification and Experience post-wise by referring the Notification download link posted below. As all the information related to recruitment given briefly in a notification, so you are advised to read it out for point to point detail.
rbi.org.in recruitment apply online dates
For the Latest Recruitment in RBI, the department has not announced yet any notification date and registration dates to submit an online Application along with Certificates/Documents and other necessary details at the official website. The important dates are as follows:-
- Official Advertisement/Notification Release Date: To be announced soon
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: To be announced soon
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: To be announced soon
- Closing Date to Edit Application Form: To be announced soon
- Last Date to Print Application Form: To be announced soon
- Dates to Pay Application Fees: To be announced soon
- Date for Downloading Admit Card/Call Letter: 07-08 days prior exam date
- On-Line Competitive Examination Date: To be announced later
- Online Test Result Release Date: To be announced later
- Language Proficiency Test Date: To be announced later
- Final Result/Merit List Date: To be announced later
Steps to Apply RBI Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
Candidates! You can register your application by an on-line process only as no other mode will be accepted for registration. Contestants must keep ready their scanned photograph and signature before applying recruitment form. Also, candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Both Email ID and Contact Number should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Contender should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria for a post. Contestants are strictly requested to apply online through the official website link given at the bottom. The steps for completing submission procedure are as given below:-
|♦ Step wise Instructions to Apply On-line ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
Step 02: In a homepage, go to the “More Links” section and then press the link named “Opportunities@RBI”.
Step 03: Now a new window will open, click on “Current Vacancies” & then “Vacancies” link available in a home screen of that window.
Step 04: Click on the Notification Link titled as “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendent”.
Step 05: First, read all the important details that are mentioned in advertisement pdf file.
Step 06: After going thoroughly, choose the tab titled as “Click here for New Registration”.
Step 07: Insert your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Full Name, Mobile Number, and Email-ID to register a new application.
Step 08: Soon after a valid submission, a Provisional Registration No. and Password to be generated by the system on your screen.
Step 09: Now, re-login to the website using Reg. No. as well as Password and fill up application form with mandatory fields.
Step 10: If mentioned, then uploaded your recent passport size photo, signature, and document in JPG file format.
Step 11: At last, verify all the filled up details and then press “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
Step 12: Download and save the submitted form to your active device.
Step 13: Also, take a print out of application for reference and selection procedures.
Step 14: An application form containing fee payment details & e-receipt should be printed by the candidates and then kept for reference.
NOTE: In case any candidate facing problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at candidate grievance Redressal Cell www.cgrs.ibps.in.
Reserve Bank of India Jobs Notification ⇒ DOWNLOAD PDF
RBI Recruitment 2018-19 Online Form ⇒ APPLY NOW
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018 Selection Process
- For the above said RBI Vacancies, the final recruitment of aspirants to be based on their marks scored from ON-LINE Competitive Examination (maxi. 120 marks) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). All the applicants have to pass the selection process to be eligible for this vacancy.
- Those aspirants selected from the Online Written Test will have to attend a Language Proficiency Test. The LPT will be of Qualifying Nature. The department will conduct LPT Exam in the Official/Local Language of the State concerned. All those who are not proficient in the Official/Local Language to be disqualified from the entire selection procedure.
- Those candidates interested in this vacancy can download the official notification and check full details about the scheme of selection.
- About Syllabus/Exam Pattern Details: All the interested candidates are advised to prepare for selection exams as per the syllabus provided in the official advertisement. To download Syllabus PDF file and Exam Pattern, candidates can click on a link available above.
- About Examination Centers: The Competitive Examination will be held online in various venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres is available on the official notification pdf page.
RBI Admit Card Download Link
About Reserve Bank of India Call Letter: All the applied candidates will get their exam Admit Card and Information Handout from an official website only. The Call Letter will be download only by submitting Registration Number and Password. The eligible applicant can check this link to download RBI Admit Card for Online Exam and get their Call Letter. The exam hall ticket will be issued only to those contestants who have successfully applied their application form. All those who register their application can download Admit Card for Online Examination from here as and when officially released. Applicants will find their Hall Ticket download link attached with this web page once officially published. All the participants will have to appear for the preliminary exam as well as mains exam at their own cost only. Every candidate has to present the photo identity proof and submitted photocopy of a photo ID proof along with exam call letter while attending the online examinations. Those contestants appearing without necessary documents will not be allowed to write the Examination. [Download ⇒ RBI Office Attendant Exam Call Letter]
RBI Exam Result/Cutoff Marks
About Result Details: The result for each recruitment released by the Reserve Bank of India released only at the official website. The authority takes at least one month for publishing the merit list of qualified candidates. We will update RBI Result link here whenever merit list along with cutoff marks release at the official online web portal. In the merit list, the Roll Number of successful candidates will be available on the designated site. The final result to be prepared based on performance in the Online Test, Qualifying in LPT, Medical Fitness, Certificate Verification and Biometric Data. The authority will not furnish the mark-sheet to applicants. The online exam marks will be available on the official website only after a publication of the final result. Applicants will get an update on a result from this website so don’t get worried. Stay tuned!!
Hello Job-Seekers!! Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this website (www.techufo.in) in order to ascertain time-to-time further development news of Reserve Bank Recruitment procedure via this page. We will also provide all latest updates about previous year question answer paper, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card/ call letter, model answer, answer key, cut off marks, result, and final merit list. Stay connected to this web page. If you are having any type of query or doubts related this article, then please drop it in a comment box. Our team experts will solve all your questions as speedily as they can. Keep visiting this website to get updates at a regular interval. THANK YOU!!