RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification for Upcoming SO, PO, Assistant Manager, Assistant, Manager, Clerk, and Grade B Officer Jobs along with online application form link published at www.rbi.org.in:
The Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai has recently come up with most desired and big employment news this week to appoint well-qualified individuals in various posts. The upcoming notification of RBI Recruitment 2017 was already released to fill up huge posts like Specialist Officer, Probationary Officer, Manager, Assistant Manager, Clerk, Grade Officers, BMC and many other vacancies. It is the best opportunity for those all career-oriented youth eagerly looking to grab the latest news about new jobs opening in Reserve Bank of India. We are very sure regarding these post graduation jobs in RBI will make every single jobless people happy to guide their govt career at a perfect direction. All interested and eligible candidates who feel comfortable with essential qualification required for banking jobs in India can apply online application form at official website www.rbi.org.in.
About Reserve Bank of India: It is India’s central bank, established on 01st April 1935; 81 years ago in accordance with the provisions of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. In 1937, its central office was initially formed in Calcutta but permanently moved to Mumbai. In this central office, Governor sits and policies are formulated. Since its nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is totally owned by the Government of India (GOI). It is a most prestigious banking institution headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present, Raghuram Rajan is appointed as Governor of this central banking institution by the Central Ministry. Its preamble functions are to regulate the issue of Bank Notes and keeping reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in the country. Annually whenever requirement of workforce arises, it also circulates employment notification and conduct online/ offline examinations to hire highly talented candidates for vacant positions published via the main portal.
As per sources, the service board will soon update a long-awaited advertisement for latest RBI Vacancies 2017 in rojgar samachar. It will also invite application from skilled Indian Nationals for the appointment of below-specified vacancies. Intrigued candidates can apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 process if they hold qualifications of 10th/ 12th/ Graduation from a Govt approved board or university. All interested people must note that registration process will be done through on-line modes only and that by logging to official website. RBI Apply Online process is expected to proceed soon in upcoming days. The bank officials will provide all the details related to the recruitment through their official site. It is a good chance for 10th pass Govt Job seeker to get vacancy in the Reserve Bank of India. Starting and ending date for submission of online application form are intimate in the official notification that will be downloaded from a quick link placed below.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:-
Here, we inform everyone that final selection of most suitable candidates will be done by hosting on-line examination soon after completion of registration procedures. Remember, all brief details regarding examination date and admit card download date will be allotted to only those applied candidates who fulfill the eligibility norms mentioned in job notice. The recruitment authority will deliver RBI Notification 2017-2018 for various posts to their primary website. So, we personally suggest contestant to go through all general instructions mentioned in advertisement once before applying for the posts. We have tried to provide all the possible information of published vacancies for those job hunters searching central govt jobs updates within their state. All the probable details like education qualification, age criteria, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, useful dates, selection methodology, etc. are well listed below by us.
Latest Updates on RBI Recruitment: The Official Notification of Reserve Bank of India Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha/Security) and Manager (Civil) has released. Don’t miss these Career Opportunities in Reserve Bank of India. Start the registration of online application for the jobs at www.rbi.org.in official website. Interested contestants can apply online for Asst Manager Grade A & Manager Grade B Vacancies if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. We have provided a quick link below so candidates can apply without wasting their time. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible on or before 23rd March-2017 due date. Follow this portal to know more details in upcoming days.
Organization Name: The Reserve Bank of India
Job Category: Central Government Bank Jobs
Job Placement: All over India
Registration Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 3000+
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’ – 02 vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ – 10 vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’ – 07 vacancies
- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Specialist Cadre Officers (SO)
- Assistant (Total 610 posts released)
- Grade ‘A’ Officers
- Grade ‘B’ Officers (total 182 posts)
- General DR (Direct Recruitment) – 163 posts
- GEN/UR – 77 posts
- OBC – 52 posts
- SC – 26 posts
- ST – 08 posts
- Economic & Policy Research Dept – 11 posts
- Department of Statistics & Information Technology – 08 posts
- General DR (Direct Recruitment) – 163 posts
- Assistant Manager
RBI Jobs Pay Scale (per month):
- The pay scale for Assistant Manager post will be of Rs. 55,909/- per month.
- Recruited contestants for particular posts will be offered handsomely basic pay band and grade pay along with allowances like Dearness, Local, House Rent, Family, etc.
- For perfect details, please wait for the official notification to release.
Application Fee/Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable):
- For General and OBC Categories: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees only)
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees only)
- For Staff: NIL
- Application fees category wise will be updated soon on this page whenever an official notice revealed by the board officials.
Upcoming RBI Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational/ Academic Qualification (Cut off date – 01.03.17): Contestants who wish to take part in this recruitment must have following qualification or its equivalent from any recognized educational board or university.
- 10th pass
- 12th pass
- For Assistant Manager Jobs –
- Second Class Master’s Degree OR Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation.
- For Manager Vacancy –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks.
Age Limit (Cut off date – 01.03.17):
NOTE: Those candidates who have not born earlier than 08.11.1988 and not later than 07.11.1996 are only eligible to apply for these posts.
- Age of willing applicants must be equal to or more than 20 years.
- The maximum age limit of Aspirants must be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved category as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government. Upper Age Relaxation Category-wise as follows:-
- SC/ST Category – 05 years (up to 33 years)
- OBC Category – 03 years (up to 31 years)
- PwD (GEN) – 10 years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 years
Interested candidates will get all the brief details about Age Limit, Education Qualification and Experience post-wise by referring the Notification download link posted below.
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2017 Selection Process:
- The final recruitment of aspirants for above said RBI Vacancies will be made through their marks created from Prelims, Main Written Examination and Interview. All the applicants have to pass the selection process to be eligible for this post.
- Candidates interested in vacancy can download the official notification to check full details about the scheme of selection.
Steps to fill RBI Recruitment Online Application Form 2017:-
- Open an official website of the Bank.
- In the homepage, go to “Latest Career” section.
- In that section, click on Notification link.
- First, read all the important details which are mentioned in advertisement pdf file.
- After going thoroughly, choose the tab titled as “Click here for New Registration”
- Insert your Name, Contact details, and Email-ID to register a new application.
- Soon after a valid submission, a Provisional Registration No. and Password will be generated by the system
- Now, re-login to the website and fill up application form with mandatory fields.
- If mentioned then uploaded your recent passport size photo, signature, and document in JPG file format.
- At last, verify each and every filled up field then press on “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
- Download and save the submitted form to your active device.
- Also, take a print out of application for reference and selection procedures.
Syllabus/Exam Pattern Details:-
- All the interested candidates are advised to prepare for selection exams as per the syllabus provided in the official notification.
- To download Syllabus PDF file and Exam Pattern, candidates can click on a link available below.
rbi.org.in Recruitment Registration Dates:-
For the Asst Manager (Security) Post, 22.03.2017 is the last date to submit a printout of Online Application along with Certificates/Documents and Bio-Date at RIB Services Board Office.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 01st March 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 16th March 2017
- Closing Date to Edit Application Form: 16th March 2017
- Last Date to Print Application Form: 22nd March 2017 (05:00 PM)
- Dates to Pay Application Fees: 01st to 16th March 2017
- Date for Downloading Admit Card/Call Letter: Notified Soon
- Preliminary Examination Date: Notified Soon
- Mains Examination Date: Update Soon
- Interview Schedule: Notified Soon
Reserve Bank of India Jobs Notification 2017 -> Download PDF
RBI Recruitment 2017 Application Form -> Apply Online Now
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Hello Job-Seekers!! Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this www.techufo.in website in order to ascertain time-to-time further development news of Reserve Bank Recruitment procedure via this page. We will also provide all latest updates about the previous year question answer paper, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card/ call letter, model answer, answer key, cut off marks, result, and final merit list. Stay connected to this web page. If you are having any type of query or doubts related this article then please drop it in a comment box. Our team experts will solve all your questions as speedily as they can. Keep visiting this website to get updates at a regular interval. THANK YOU!!