RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification for Upcoming Assistant Vacancies, Assistant Manager, Manager, Grade ‘B’ Officer, and Clerk jobs along with online application form link published at www.rbi.org.in official website:
RBI Assistant Recruitment Apply Online Now! The Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai has recently come up with most desired and big employment news this week to appoint well-qualified individuals in various posts. The upcoming notification of RBI Recruitment 2017 was already released to fill up huge posts like Assistant, Officer Grade B, Technical Attendant, Junior Engineer, Manager, Asst Librarian, Assistant Manager, Clerk, BMC and many other vacancies. It is the best opportunity for those all career-oriented youth eagerly looking to grab the latest news about new jobs opening in Reserve Bank of India. We are very sure regarding these post graduation jobs in RBI will make every single jobless people happy to guide their govt career in a perfect direction. All interested and eligible candidates who feel comfortable with essential qualification required for banking jobs in India can apply online application form at official website www.rbi.org.in.
|RBI Recruitment Latest UpdatesThe Official Notification of Reserve Bank of India Assistant posts in various offices will release soon in November 2017. If you are interested and eligible, then don’t miss these Career Opportunities in Reserve Bank of India. Start the registration of online application for 500 Assistant Jobs at www.rbi.org.in official website whenever available. Contestants can apply online for RBI Assistant Vacancy if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. We will provide a quick link below so candidates can apply without wasting their time. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible on or before the due date. All those who register their application can download RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Card for Online Examination from here as and when officially released. Follow this portal to know more details in upcoming days.|
About Reserve Bank of India: It is India’s central bank, established on 01st April 1935; 81 years ago in accordance with the provisions of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. In 1937, its central office was initially formed in Calcutta but permanently moved to Mumbai. In this central office, Governor sits and policies are formulated. Since its nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is totally owned by the Government of India (GOI). It is a most prestigious banking institution headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present, Raghuram Rajan is appointed as Governor of this central banking institution by the Central Ministry. Its preamble functions are to regulate the issue of Bank Notes and keeping reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in the country. Annually whenever requirement of workforce arises, it also circulates employment notification and conduct online/offline examinations to hire highly talented candidates for vacant positions published via the main portal. (Also, Check SBI Latest Recruitment 2017 & IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017 related all the details to apply online.)
RBI Recruitment 2017 | @www.rbi.org.in Assistant Vacancy Details
As per sources, the service board will soon update a long-awaited advertisement for latest RBI Assistant Vacancies 2017-18 in rojgar samachar. It will also invite application from skilled Indian Nationals for the appointment of below-specified vacancies. Intrigued candidates can apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 process if they hold qualifications of 10th/ 12th/ Graduation from a Govt approved board or university. All interested people must note that registration process will be done through on-line modes only and that by logging to official website. RBI Assistant 2017 Apply Online process is expected to proceed soon in upcoming days. The bank officials will provide all the details related to the recruitment through their official site. It is a good chance for 10th pass Govt Job seeker to get vacancy in the Reserve Bank of India. Starting and ending date for submission of online application form is intimate in the official notification that will be downloaded from a quick link placed below.
RBI Assistant Notification 2017-18 Download PDF
Here, we inform everyone that final selection of most suitable candidates will be done by hosting online examination soon after completion of registration procedures. Remember, all brief details regarding examination date and admit card download date will be allotted to only those applied candidates who fulfill the eligibility norms mentioned in job notice. The recruitment authority will deliver RBI Notification 2017-2018 for Assistant 600+ posts to their primary website. So, we personally suggest contestant to go through all general instructions mentioned in advertisement once before applying for the posts. We have tried to provide all the possible information of published vacancies for those job hunters searching central govt jobs updates within their state. All the probable details like education qualification, age criteria, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, useful dates, selection methodology, etc. well listed below by us.
Organization Name: The Reserve Bank of India
Notification No.: N/A
Job Category: Central Government Bank Jobs
Job Placement: All over India
Registration Mode: On-line
Total No. of Vacancies: 3000+
- Assistant – 600 plus vacancies
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’ – 02 vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’ – 10 vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’ – 07 vacancies
- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Specialist Cadre Officers (SO)
- Grade ‘A’ Officers
- Grade ‘B’ Officers (total 161 posts)
- General DR (Direct Recruitment) – 145 posts
- GEN/UR – 73 vacancies
- OBC – 39 vacancies
- SC – 22 vacancies
- ST – 11 vacancies
- Economic & Social Policy Research Dept (DEPR) – 12 posts
- GEN/UR – 09 vacancies
- OBC – 03 vacancies
- Department of Statistics & Information Technology (DSIM) – 04 posts
- GEN/UR – 01 vacancy
- SC – 01 vacancy
- ST – 02 vacancies
- General DR (Direct Recruitment) – 145 posts
- Technical Attendant
- Medical Concultant
- Asst Librarian
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
- Asst Manager
- Security Guard
RBI Jobs Pay Scale (per month):-
- The monthly pay scale for Assistant posts will be around Rs. 14,650/-. The selected aspirants will get Gross Salary approximately Rs. 32,124/- every month.
- Recruited contestants for particular posts will be offered handsomely basic pay band and grade pay along with allowances like Dearness, Local, House Rent, Family, etc.
- For perfect details, please check the official notification uploaded below.
Application Fee/Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable):-
- For General and OBC Categories: Rs. 450/- (four hundred & fifty rupees)
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 50/- (fify rupees)
- For Staff: NIL
- Application fees category wise also updated at the official notice revealed by the board officials. Candidates will get details about fee payment procedure by referring the notification.
RBI Assistant Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational/ Academic Qualification (as on Cut off date): Contestants who wish to take part in this recruitment must have following qualification or its equivalent from any recognized educational board or university.
- 10th pass
- 12th pass
- For Assistant Vacancy -
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- For Asst Manager Jobs –
- Second Class Master’s Degree OR Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation.
- For Grade B Officer Jobs –
- Candidates required to have a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
Age Limit (as on Cut off date): Those candidates who have not born earlier than 02.05.1987 and not later than 01.05.1996 are only eligible to apply for these posts.
- Age of willing applicants must be equal to or more than 20 years.
- The maximum age limit of aspirants must be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved category as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government. Upper Age Relaxation Category-wise as follows:-
- SC/ST Category – 05 years (up to 33 years)
- OBC Category – 03 years (up to 31 years)
- PwD (GEN) – 10 years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 years
Interested candidates will get all the brief details about Age Limit, Education Qualification and Experience post-wise by referring the Notification download link posted below.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancies 2017 Selection Process:
- For the above said RBI Vacancies, the final recruitment of aspirants to be based on their marks scored from Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview. All the applicants have to pass the selection process to be eligible for this Asst post.
- The selection for Grade B Officer vacancies will be through ON-LINE Examination and Interview. The department will conduct the online examination in two phases i.e. Phase-I and Phase-II.
- Candidates interested in vacancy can download the official notification to check full details about the scheme of selection.
Steps to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form:-
- Open an official website of the Bank.
- In the homepage, go to “Latest Career” section.
- In that section, click on Notification link.
- First, read all the important details which are mentioned in advertisement pdf file.
- After going thoroughly, choose the tab titled as “Click here for New Registration”
- Insert your Name, Contact details, and Email-ID to register a new application.
- Soon after a valid submission, a Provisional Registration No. and Password will be generated by the system
- Now, re-login to the website and fill up application form with mandatory fields.
- If mentioned then uploaded your recent passport size photo, signature, and document in JPG file format.
- At last, verify each and every filled up field then press on “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
- Download and save the submitted form to your active device.
- Also, take a print out of application for reference and selection procedures.
Syllabus/Exam Pattern Details: All the interested candidates are advised to prepare for selection exams as per the syllabus provided in the official notification. To download Syllabus PDF file and Exam Pattern, candidates can click on a link available below.
rbi.org.in Recruitment Apply Online Dates:-
For 600+ Assistants Recruitment in RBI, the department will soon announce the notification date and registration dates to submit an online Application along with Certificates/Documents and other necessary details at the official website.
- Official Notification Release Date: October 2017
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: November 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: November/December 2017
- Closing Date to Edit Application Form: Update Soon
- Last Date to Print Application Form: Update Soon
- Dates to Pay Application Fees: Update Soon
- Date for Downloading Admit Card/Call Letter: 07-08 days prior exam date
- Phase-I Preliminary Examination Date: December 2017
- Phase-II Mains Examination Date: January 2018
- Interview Schedule: February 2018
- Final Result Date: March/April 2018
Reserve Bank of India Call Letter: All the applied candidates will get their exam Admit Card from an official website only. The Call Letter will be download only by submitting Registration Number and Password. The exam hall ticket will be issued only to those contestants who have successfully applied their application form. Applicants will also find the Hall Ticket link attached with this web page in above description.
Result: The result for each recruitment released by the Reserve Bank of India released only at the official website. The authority takes at least one month for publishing the merit list of qualified candidates. Applicants will get an update on a result from this website so don’t get worried. Stay tuned!!
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs Notification 2017 ⇒ Download PDF
RBI Recruitment 2017 Online Form ⇒ Apply Now
Official Website ⇔ www.rbi.org.in
Hello Job-Seekers!! Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this website (www.techufo.in) in order to ascertain time-to-time further development news of Reserve Bank Recruitment procedure via this page. We will also provide all latest updates about previous year question answer paper, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card/ call letter, model answer, answer key, cut off marks, result, and final merit list. Stay connected to this web page. If you are having any type of query or doubts related this article, then please drop it in a comment box. Our team experts will solve all your questions as speedily as they can. Keep visiting this website to get updates at a regular interval. THANK YOU!!