RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification for Assistant 623 Vacancies along with Reserve Bank of India Online Application Form link published at www.rbi.org.in official website:
RBI Assistant Recruitment Apply Online Now! The Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai has recently come up with most desired and big employment news this week to appoint well-qualified individuals in various posts. The upcoming notification of RBI Recruitment 2017 was already released to fill up huge posts like Assistant, Officer Grade B, Technical Attendant, Junior Engineer, Manager, Asst Librarian, Assistant Manager, Clerk, BMC and many other vacancies. It is the best opportunity for those all career-oriented youth eagerly looking to grab the latest news about new jobs opening in Reserve Bank of India. We are very sure regarding these post graduation jobs in RBI will make every single jobless people happy to guide their govt career in a perfect direction. All interested and eligible candidates who feel comfortable with essential qualification required for banking jobs in India can apply online application form at official web portal www.rbi.org.in.
|« RBI Recruitment Latest Updates »The Official Notification of Reserve Bank of India Assistant posts in various offices has released on 18th October 2017. If you are interested and eligible, then don’t miss these Career Opportunities in Reserve Bank of India. Contestants can apply online for RBI Assistant Vacancy if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Start the registration of online application for 623 Assistant Jobs at www.rbi.org.in official website from 18th Oct to 10th Nov 2017. Also, we have provided a quick link below so candidates can apply without wasting their time. Hence, candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible on or before the due date. All those who register their application can download RBI Assistant Admit Card for Online Examination from here as and when officially released. Follow this portal to know more details in upcoming days.|
About Reserve Bank of India: It is India’s central bank, established on 01st April 1935; 81 years ago in accordance with the provisions of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. In 1937, its central office was initially formed in Calcutta but permanently moved to Mumbai. In this central office, Governor sits and policies are formulated. Since its nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is totally owned by the Government of India (GOI). It is a most prestigious banking institution headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present, Raghuram Rajan is appointed as Governor of this central banking institution by the Central Ministry. Its preamble functions are to regulate the issue of Bank Notes and keeping reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in the country. Annually whenever requirement of workforce arises, it also circulates employment notification and conduct online/offline examinations to hire highly talented candidates for vacant positions published via the main portal. (Also, Check SBI Latest Recruitment 2017 & IDBI Bank Recruitment related all the details to apply online.)
RBI Recruitment 2017 | @www.rbi.org.in Assistant Vacancy Details
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2017 | @www.rbi.org.in Assistant Vacancy Details
- 1.1 RBI Assistant Notification 2017-18 Download PDF
- 1.2 Reserve Bank 623 Assistant Recruitment Details
- 1.3 RBI Assistant Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancies 2017 Selection Process
- 1.5 Steps to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.6 rbi.org.in Recruitment Apply Online Dates
As per sources, the recruitment board has updated a long-awaited advertisement for latest RBI Assistant Vacancies 2017-2018 in rojgar samachar. It has also invite applications from skilled Indian Nationals for the appointment of below-specified vacancies. Intrigued candidates can apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 process if they hold qualifications of 10th/ 12th/ Graduation from a Govt approved board or university. All interested people must note that registration process will be done through on-line modes only and that by logging to official website. RBI Assistant 2017 Apply Online process is already started and will continue until 10.11.2017 at the online portal. The bank officials has provided all the details related to the recruitment through their official site. It is a good chance for 10th pass Govt Job seeker to get vacancy in the Reserve Bank of India. Starting and ending date for submission of online application form is intimate in the official notification that will be downloaded from a quick link placed below.
RBI Assistant Notification 2017-18 Download PDF
Here, we inform everyone that final selection of most suitable candidates will be done by hosting online examination (prelims & mains) soon after completion of registration procedures. Remember, all brief details regarding examination date and admit card download date will be allotted to only those applied candidates who fulfill the eligibility norms mentioned in job notice. The recruitment authority has delivered RBI Notification 2017-2018 for Assistant 623 posts to their primary website. So, we personally suggest contestant to go through all general instructions mentioned in advertisement once before applying for the posts. We have tried to provide all the possible information of published vacancies for those job hunters searching central govt jobs updates within their state. All the probable details like education qualification, age criteria, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, useful dates, selection methodology, etc. well listed below by us.
|♦ Job Highlights ♦|
|Name of the Organization||RESERVE BANK OF INDIA|
|Total No. of Vacancies||3000+|
|Vacancy Names||» Assistant - 623 vacancies
» Chief Financial Officer
» Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’
» Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’
» Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade ‘A’
» Grade ‘A’ Officers
» Grade ‘B’ Officers
» Technical Attendant
» Medical Concultant
» Asst Librarian
» Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
» Asst Manager
» Security Guard
|Job Category||Central Government Banking Jobs|
|Job Placement||All over India|
|Registration Mode||On-line only|
|Application Link||Attached Below|
|Application Dates||18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017|
Reserve Bank 623 Assistant Recruitment Details
|Office||Vacancies Category wise|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||22||12||09||01||44|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||07||04||02||00||13|
RBI Jobs Pay Scale (per month):-
- The monthly pay scale for Assistant posts will be around Rs. 14,650/- (i.e. Rs. 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates). The selected aspirants will get Gross Salary approximately Rs. 32,528/- every month including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
- However, the pay scale of selected candidates will be 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4)-19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800-1480(3)-33240-1750(1)-34990(20 years).
- Recruited contestants for particular posts will be offered handsomely basic pay band and grade pay along with allowances like Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family, Transport Allowance, etc.
- For perfect details, please check the official notification uploaded below.
Application Fee/Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable):-
- For General and OBC Categories: Rs. 450/- (four hundred & fifty rupees)
- For SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 50/- (fify rupees)
- For Staff: NIL
- Application fees category wise also updated at the official notice revealed by the board officials. Candidates will get details about fee payment procedure by referring the notification.
RBI Assistant Jobs 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality/Citizenship: Indian Citizens
Educational/Academic Qualification (as on Cut off date i.e. 01.10.2017): Contestants who wish to take part in this recruitment must have following qualification or its equivalent from any recognized educational board or university.
- 10th pass
- 12th pass
- For Assistant Vacancy -
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- For Asst Manager Jobs –
- Second Class Master’s Degree OR Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation.
- For Grade B Officer Jobs –
- Candidates required to have a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
Age Limit (as on Cut off date i.e. 01.10.2017): Those candidates who have not born earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 are only eligible to apply for the Asst posts.
- Age of willing applicants must be equal to or more than 20 years.
- The maximum age limit of aspirants must be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved category as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government. Upper Age Relaxation Category-wise as follows:-
- SC/ST Category – 05 years (up to 33 years)
- OBC Category – 03 years (up to 31 years)
- PwD (GEN) – 10 years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- Widows/Divorced Women – 10 years
- Domiciled in the state of J&K – 05 years
Interested candidates will get all the brief details about Age Limit, Education Qualification and Experience post-wise by referring the Notification download link posted below. As all the information related to recruitment given briefly in a notification, so you are advised to read it out for point to point detail.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancies 2017 Selection Process
- For the above said RBI Vacancies, the final recruitment of aspirants to be based on their marks scored from Preliminary Examination (100 marks), Main Written Examination (200 marks) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). All the applicants have to pass the selection process to be eligible for this Asst post.
- The selection for Grade B Officer vacancies will be through ON-LINE Examination and Interview. The department will conduct the online examination in two phases i.e. Phase-I and Phase-II.
- As there is the different process of selection for each post, so those candidates interested in vacancy can download the official notification and check full details about the scheme of selection.
Examination Centers: Preliminary as well as Main Examination will be held online in various venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres is available in the official notification pdf page.
Steps to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Candidates! You can register your application by an on-line process only as no other mode will be accepted for registration. Contestants must keep ready their scanned photograph and signature before applying recruitment form. Also, candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Both Email ID and Contact Number should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Contender should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria for a post. Contestants are strictly requested to apply online through the official website link given at the bottom. The steps for completing submission procedure are as given below:-
- Open an official website of Reserve Bank of India.
- In the homepage, go to “Latest Career” section.
- In that section, click on Notification link.
- First, read all the important details which are mentioned in advertisement pdf file.
- After going thoroughly, choose the tab titled as “Click here for New Registration”
- Insert your Name, Contact details, and Email-ID to register a new application.
- Soon after a valid submission, a Provisional Registration No. and Password will be generated by the system
- Now, re-login to the website and fill up application form with mandatory fields.
- If mentioned, then uploaded your recent passport size photo, signature, and document in JPG file format.
- At last, verify each and every filled up field then press on “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
- Download and save the submitted form to your active device.
- Also, take a print out of application for reference and selection procedures.
- NOTE: In case any candidate facing problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at candidate grievance Redressal Cell www.cgrs.ibps.in.
About Syllabus/Exam Pattern Details: All the interested candidates are advised to prepare for selection exams as per the syllabus provided in the official notification. To download Syllabus PDF file and Exam Pattern, candidates can click on a link available below.
rbi.org.in Recruitment Apply Online Dates
For 623 Assistants Recruitment in RBI, the department has announced the notification date and registration dates to submit an online Application along with Certificates/Documents and other necessary details at the official website. The important dates are as follows:-
- Official Notification Release Date: 18th October 2017
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 18th October 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 10th November 2017
- Closing Date to Edit Application Form: 10th November 2017
- Last Date to Print Application Form: 25th November 2017
- Dates to Pay Application Fees: 18th October to 10th November 2017
- Date for Downloading Admit Card/Call Letter: 07-08 days prior exam date
- Phase-I Preliminary Examination Date: 27th & 28th November 2017
- Prelims Result Release Date: December 2017
- Phase-II Mains Examination Date: 20th December 2017
- Main Exam Result Declaration Date: December 2017/January 2018
- Interview Schedule: Update Soon
- Final Result Date: Update Soon
About Reserve Bank of India Call Letter: All the applied candidates will get their exam Admit Card from an official website only. The Call Letter will be download only by submitting Registration Number and Password. The exam hall ticket will be issued only to those contestants who have successfully applied their application form. Applicants will also find the Hall Ticket link attached with this web page in above description.
About Result Details: The result for each recruitment released by the Reserve Bank of India released only at the official website. The authority takes at least one month for publishing the merit list of qualified candidates. Applicants will get an update on a result from this website so don’t get worried. Stay tuned!!
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs Notification 2017 ⇒ Download PDF
RBI Recruitment 2017 Online Form ⇒ Apply Now
Official Website ⇔ www.rbi.org.in
Hello Job-Seekers!! Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this website (www.techufo.in) in order to ascertain time-to-time further development news of Reserve Bank Recruitment procedure via this page. We will also provide all latest updates about previous year question answer paper, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card/ call letter, model answer, answer key, cut off marks, result, and final merit list. Stay connected to this web page. If you are having any type of query or doubts related this article, then please drop it in a comment box. Our team experts will solve all your questions as speedily as they can. Keep visiting this website to get updates at a regular interval. THANK YOU!!