RBI Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification for Upcoming Assistant Vacancies released to apply Reserve Bank of India Online Application Form at www.rbi.org.in official website:
RBI Assistant 2018 Recruitment Apply Online Here!! Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai has recently come up with the most desired as well as big employment news this week to appoint well-qualified Assistants in various vacant posts. The upcoming notification of RBI Recruitment 2018-2019 has released just to fill up total 623 Assistant vacancies. It is the best opportunity for those all career-oriented youth eagerly looking forward to grab the latest news about new jobs opening in Reserve Bank of India. We are very sure regarding these graduation jobs in RBI will make every eligible jobless people happy to guide their Govt career in a right direction. All those interested candidates who feel comfortable with age limit and qualification required for RBI Assistant Vacancy can apply online application form at the official web portal, i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
|« RBI RECRUITMENT LATEST UPDATES »
The Official Notification of Reserve Bank of India for Assistant Posts will be released soon. If you are interested and eligible, then don’t miss these Career Opportunities in Reserve Bank of India. Contestants can apply online for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2018 if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Start the registration of online application for these jobs at www.rbi.org.in official website. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible on or before the due date. Also, we have attached an RBI Apply Online link below so candidates can submit their application without wasting time. To know more details about this recruitment, just scroll down and read out the following passages.
RBI Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.rbi.org.in
- 1 RBI Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancies Apply Online Application @www.rbi.org.in
- 1.1 RBI Assistant Notification 2018-19 PDF
- 1.2 Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- 1.3 RBI Assistant Jobs 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Steps to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
- 1.5 Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018-19 Selection Process
- 1.6 rbi.org.in recruitment 2018-19 apply online dates
- 1.7 RBI Admit Card 2018-2019 Download Link
- 1.8 RBI Exam 2018-19 Result/ Cutoff Marks
As per sources, the recruitment board has updated a long-awaited advertisement for the latest RBI Vacancies 2018-2019 in rojgar samachar. It has also invited applications from skilled Indian Nationals for the Direct Recruitment of Assistant vacancies. Candidates can apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018-2019 process if they hold qualifications of Graduation Degree from a Government approved board or university. Here all interested people must note that registration process to be done through the on-line modes only and that by logging to official website. RBI Assistant Online Application process will be started on 03.07.2018 and then ends on 23.07.2018 at the online web portal. The bank officials have provided all the details related to this recruitment through their official RBI Assistant Notification PDF. It is a good chance for graduate candidates to get vacancy in the Reserve Bank of India. The age of applying candidates must be between 20-28 years. Starting and ending date for submission of online application form is intimate in the official notification that can download from a quick link placed below.
RBI Assistant Notification 2018-19 PDF
|♦ Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Name of the Organization:||RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया)|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||623 (+/-) vacancies|
|Recruitment Type:||Direct Recruitment|
|Employment Category:||Central Government Banking Jobs|
|Job Placement/ Location:||All over India|
|Registration Mode:||On-line only|
|Application Dates:||UPDATE SOON|
|Age Limit:||20-28 years|
|Application Link:||Attached Below|
Here, we inform everyone that final selection of most suitable candidates to be done by hosting ON-LINE Examinations (Preliminary and Mains) followed by Language Proficiency Test soon after the completion of registration procedures. Remember, all brief details regarding examination date and admit card download date will be allotted to only those applied candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria & other norms mentioned in job notification. The recruiting authority has delivered latest RBI Notification 2018-2019 for Assistant Recruitment to their official website. So, here we suggest every contestant go through all general instructions mentioned in advertisement once before applying for the posts. Reserve Bank of India Vacancies related all the Important details like educational qualification, age criteria, upper age limit, pay scale, grade pay, examination fee, useful dates, selection methodology, etc. well listed below.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|♦ Category Wise Vacancy Details ♦|
|Sr. No.||Office Names||Total No. of Vacancies||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
|11.||Kanpur & Lucknow||44 vacancies|
|15.||New Delhi||47 vacancies|
|17.||Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||13 vacancies|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||623 vacancies|
|NOTE: It is to inform that the Bank reserves right to increase or decrease the total number of vacancies given this notification as per requirement.|
RBI JOBS PAY SCALE (per month):-
- The starting monthly pay scale for Posts of Assistant will be around Rs. 14,650/-. At present, the selected aspirants will get initially Gross Salary (Emoluments) approximately Rs. 32,528/- every month including House Rent Allowance @15%.
- However, Rs. 13150-750(3)-15400-900(4)-19000-1200(6)-26200-1300(2)-28800-1480(3)-33240-1750(1)-34990 (20 years) will be the pay scale of selected candidates.
- Selection contestants will also be eligible for various allowances like Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
- For perfect details, please check the official notification uploaded below.
RBI Assistant Jobs 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP: Applying contestants must be Indian Citizens.
EDUCATIONAL/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (as on Cut off date – 01.07.2019): All the contestants who wish to take part in this recruitment process must have the following qualification or its equivalent from any recognized educational board or university.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
- Proficient in the language (i.e., read, write, speak and understand the language of the state or any of the states falling under the recruiting office).
AGE LIMIT (as on Cut off date – 01.07.2019): Those candidates who have not born earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1997 are only eligible to apply for these Assistant posts.
- Age of willing applicants must be equal to or more than 20 years.
- The maximum age limit of aspirants must be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be beneficial to reserved category as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government.
- Upper Age Relaxation Category-wise as follows:-
- SC/ ST Category – 05 years (up to 33 years)
- OBC Category – 03 years (up to 31 years)
- PwD (GEN) – 10 years (up to 38 years)
- PwD (OBC) – 13 years (up to 41 years)
- PwD (SC/ ST) – 15 years (up to 43 years)
- Ex-servicemen – 22 years (up to 50 years)
- Widows/ Divorced Women – 10 years (up to 38 years)
- Domiciled in the state of J&K – 05 years (up to 33 years)
Candidates will get all the brief details about Age Limit and Education Qualification by referring the Notification download link posted below. As all the information related to recruitment given briefly in a notification, so you are advised to read it out for point to point detail.
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES (Non-Refundable):-
- For General and OBC Categories: Rs. 450/- (Exam Fee + Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS. Category: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- For Staff: Rs. 000/- (No Exam Fee & Intimation Charges)
- Bank or Transaction charges are to be borne by the applicants. Once application fee paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates will get details about fee payment procedure by referring the notification.
Steps to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment Online Application Form 2018
Candidates! You can register your application by an on-line process only as no other mode will be accepted for registration. Contestants must keep ready their scanned photograph and signature before applying recruitment form. Also, candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. Both Email ID and Contact Number should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Contender should ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria for officer post. Contestants are strictly requested to apply online through the RBI official website link given below in a table. The simple steps for completing submission procedure are as given below:-
|♦ Step wise Instructions to Apply On-line ♦|
|Step 01: Open the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
Step 02: In a homepage, go to the “More Links” section and then press the link named “Opportunities@RBI”.
Step 03: Now a new window will open, click on “Current Vacancies” & then “Vacancies” link available in a home screen of that window.
Step 04: Click on the Notification Link titled as “Recruitment for the post of Assistants”.
Step 05: First, read all the important details that are mentioned in advertisement pdf file.
Step 06: After going thoroughly, choose the tab titled as “Click here for New Registration”.
Step 07: Insert your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Full Name, Mobile Number, and Email-ID to register a new application.
Step 08: Soon after a valid submission, a Provisional Registration No. and Password to be generated by the system on your screen.
Step 09: Now, re-login to the website using Reg. No. as well as Password and fill up application form with mandatory fields.
Step 10: If mentioned, then uploaded your recent passport size photo, signature, and document in JPG file format.
Step 11: At last, verify all the filled up details and then press “FINAL SUBMIT” option.
Step 12: Download and save the submitted form to your active device.
Step 13: Also, take a print out of application for reference and selection procedures.
Step 14: An application form containing fee payment details & e-receipt should be printed by the candidates and then kept for reference.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs 2018 Notification PDF (link update soon)
Apply RBI Recruitment 2018-2019 Online Form (link update soon)
|NOTE: The above step wise procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted. In case any candidate facing problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at candidate grievance Redressal Cell www.cgrs.ibps.in. The web browsers like Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ & Firefox 20+ will support and best viewed for registration procedure at the official site.|
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2018-19 Selection Process
- For the RBI Assistant Vacancies, the final recruitment of aspirants to be based on their marks scored from Preliminary Online Examination, Main Online Examination, Bio-metric Verification and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). All the applicants have to pass the selection process to be eligible for this vacancy.
- Candidates who qualify in Preliminary Examination will be shortlisted for Main Examination based on their aggregate marks. Further, candidates will be called for Language Proficiency Test who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests. The language proficiency test will be held in an Official/ Local Language of the State concerned. Those candidates interested in this vacancy can download the official notification and check full details about the scheme of selection.
- About Syllabus/ Exam Pattern Details: All the interested candidates are advised to prepare for selection exams as per the syllabus provided in the official advertisement. To download Syllabus PDF file and Exam Pattern, candidates can click on a link available above.
- About Examination Centers: The Competitive Examination will be held online in various venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres is available on the official notification pdf page.
rbi.org.in recruitment 2018-19 apply online dates
For the Assistant Recruitment in RBI, the department has announced notification date and registration dates to submit an online Application along with Certificates/ Documents and all other necessary details at the official website. The important dates are as follows:-
|♦ Key Dates ♦|
|Short Notification Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Official Advertisement Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date to Edit Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Print Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Dates to Pay Application Fees:||To be announced soon|
|Date for Downloading Admit Card/ Call Letter:||07-08 days prior exam date|
|Preliminary Online Exam Date:||To be announced soon|
|Main Online Exam Date:||To be announced soon|
|Language Proficiency Test Schedule:||To be announced soon|
|Final Result/ Merit List Date:||To be notified later|
RBI Admit Card 2018-2019 Download Link
About Reserve Bank of India Call Letter: All the applied candidates will get their exam Admit Card and Information Handout from an official website only. The Call Letter will be download only by submitting Registration Number and Password. The eligible applicant can check here on this link to download RBI Admit Card for Online Exam and get their Call Letter. The exam hall ticket will be issued only to those contestants who have successfully applied their application form. All those who register their application can download Admit Card for Online Examination from here as and when officially released. Applicants will find their Hall Ticket download link attached with this web page once officially published. All the participants will have to appear for the preliminary examination as well as main examination at their own cost only. Every candidate has to present the photo identity proof and submitted photocopy of a photo ID proof along with exam call letter while attending the online examinations. Those contestants appearing without necessary documents will not be allowed to write the Examination. [Download ⇒ RBI Office Attendant Exam Call Letter]
RBI Exam 2018-19 Result/ Cutoff Marks
About Result Details: The result for each recruitment released by the Reserve Bank of India released only at the official website. The authority takes at least one month for publishing the merit list of qualified candidates. We will update RBI Result link here whenever merit list along with cutoff marks release at the official online web portal. In the merit list, the Roll Number of successful candidates will be available on the designated site. The final result to be prepared based on performance in the Online Test, Qualifying in LPT, Medical Fitness, Certificate Verification and Biometric Data. The authority will not furnish the mark-sheet to applicants. The online exam marks will be available on the official website only after a publication of the final result. Applicants will get an update about a result from this website so don’t get worried. Stay tuned to this web page to catch further updates.
About Reserve Bank of India (रिज़र्व बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया): It is India’s central bank, established on 01st April 1935; 81 years ago in accordance with the provisions of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. In 1937, its central office was initially formed in Calcutta but permanently moved to Mumbai. In this central office, Governor sits and policies are formulated. Since its nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is totally owned by the Government of India (GOI). It is a most prestigious banking institution headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present, Raghuram Rajan is appointed as Governor of this central banking institution by the Central Ministry. Its preamble functions are to regulate the issue of Bank Notes and keeping reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in the country. Annually whenever requirement of workforce arises, it also circulates employment notification and conducts online/ offline examinations to hire highly talented candidates for vacant positions published through the official online web portal. [Also, Check SBI Latest Recruitment 2019 & IDBI Bank Recruitment related all the details to apply online.]
Hello Job-Seekers!! Bookmark (Ctrl+D) this website (www.techufo.in) in order to ascertain time-to-time further development news of Reserve Bank Recruitment procedure via this page. We will also provide all latest updates about previous year question answer paper, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card/ call letter, model answer, answer key, cut off marks, result, and final merit list. We have tried to provide all the possible information of published vacancies for those job hunters searching central govt jobs updates within their state. If you are having any type of query or doubts related this article, then please drop it in a comment box. Our team experts will solve all your questions as speedily as they can. Keep visiting this website to get updates at a regular interval. So, stay connected to this web page.