RBI Recruitment 2015 notification has been invited along with online application for the 134 vacancies of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) on its authorized website at www.opportunities.rbi.org.in:
RBI Recruitment 2015
Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai has recently published most awaited Employment News of Week through main web portal. This advertisement is regarding RBI Recruitment 2015 to acquire eligible workforce for Grade B Posts in various offices. According to reliable source, the board committee is interested in hiring young talented and energetic individuals with well behaved character for upcoming 134 Bank Jobs 2015-16. It is an encouraging notification for all candidates who are searching Govt Career in Banking Sector, as they are having wonderful chance to grab by applying RBI Online Application (App.).
The Reserve Bank of India has started its operation on April 1, 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with provisions of RBI Act, 1934. On January 1, 1949 it was nationalized after independence. It is India’s most prestigious and central banking institution regulated by Government of India. This organization’s main work it to control monetary policy of the India rupee. The RBI Central Office was situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra. Bank also organizes many online and offline examinations to recruit skilled and dynamic people for various vacant positions such as Assistant, Clerk, SO, PO, etc. Right now, Indian Govt has released direct recruitment (DR) drive for the above mentioned post of Officer.
As per Advt. No. 3A/2015-16, all the appropriate contestants who wish to apply for RBI Grade B Job Vacancy 2015 must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a mini. of 60% marks or an equivalent grade. Capable applicants should note that On-Line Registration of Application procedure will be hosted in concerned website from 5th to 23rd October 2015 for the above job recruitment. Candidates are requested to furnish proper information during registration process because afterwards no request for any change will be entertained. We notify to aspirants looking for officer jobs that admit card for examination shall be made available 2 weeks before exam conductance date. The written test will be conducted in two stages. The online examination for phase-I & II shall be held on Nov 21st -22nd and Dec 7th 2015 respectively.
RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2015
Before applying for the post, candidates who are in search of govt jobs after graduation will required to have a valid E-mail ID and contact No. which should remain active during entire recruitment procedure. They are also need to be ready with scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications. Contenders are guided to satisfy themselves about their eligibility related to posts applied for. Campaigners must ensure that they fulfill the qualification criteria and other conditions by referring RBI Notification 2015.
The complete instructions regarding job vacancies, academic qualification, upper age limit, exam centres, salary scale, initial dates, selection modes and most importantly ‘How to Apply for Online Registration’, etc. All this information is well explained below briefly. Job hunters who are eagerly seeking for latest Sarkari Naukari can follow us and get fresh news updates.
RBI Grade B officer Exam 2015 Details
Organization: The Reserve Bank of India
Type of Job: Central Government Jobs
Category: Banking Sector
Location of Job: All over India
Application System: Online
Total Vacancies: 134 posts.
Vacancy Name: Officer in Grade “B”
Allocation of Posts wise Category:
- General – 67 seats
- SC – 15 seats
- ST – 13 seats
- OBC – 39 seats
Educational Qualification (as on 01.10.2015):
- Suitable Applicants must have mini. 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline) as well as in 10th and 12th standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentile or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be aggregate for all semesters or years.
Age Limit (as on 01.10.2015):
- A contestant age must be above 21 years and under 30 years.
- He/she must have been not born before 02/10/1985 and not after 01/10/1994.
- Upper Age Limit will be relaxed to reservation cast as per central govt. rules and regulations.
Application Fee/Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable):
Note: Participants need to make the payment of requisite fee through online mode only.
- General and OBC Category Contestants: Rs. 850/- (eight hundred and fifty only)
- SC/ST/PWD Category Contestants: Rs.100 /- (one hundred only)
Pay Scale (per month):
- Selected candidates will get handsomely starting basic pay Rs. 21,000/- in the scale of Rs. 21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400.
- Allowances like Dearness, Local, House Rent, Family and Grade will be allowed as per rules in force from time to time.
- The recruitment of participants for above 134 RBI Job vacancies will be made through highest marks obtains in ON-LINE Written Examinations followed by Personal Interview.
RBI Grade B officer Application Form:
- Log onto official website of Bank.
- In main page, choose the tab named “Click here for New Registration”
- Now, enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID to register application.
- Provisional Registration No. and Password will be generated by the system and re-login to the site.
- Fill up the application form with required data.
- Uploaded photograph and signature.
- After verifying all filled details press on “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- At last save it and print out the hard copy of application for further selection usages.
Very Important Dates:
- Opening Date for the Submission of Application Form: 5th October, 2015
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 23rd October, 2015
- Closing/Last Date for Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 23rd October, 2015
- Last Date for Printing Application: 7th November, 2015
- Phase-I Online Examination Date: 21st & 22nd November, 2015
- Phase-II Online Examination Date: 7th December, 2015
Authorized Website: www.opportunities.rbi.org.in