RPF Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification and RPSF Online Application Form has released for Railway Protection Force Constable 19952 vacancies to apply at www.indianrailways.gov.in official website:
RPF Constable Recruitment 2017-18 Notification & Application Form Download Online! The Indian Railways (IR) has recently updated an online employment notification to their portal for appointing suitable male as well as female candidates in the Railway Protection Force & Railway Protection Special Force. Good news for Job hunters! There are huge number of 19952 Male/Female Constable vacancies published in RPF Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification PDF file, especially for those searching a latest Railway Police Jobs. This advertisement of new job openings in Railway Protection Force will add energy to every appropriate and passionate contender looking for central govt jobs after 10th pass. All those interested Indian Citizens who have the essential qualifications of getting recruited they can apply online application form for Railway RPF RPSF Constable Jobs 2017-18 without wasting time before the due date (i.e. 14th October 2017). Grab all the necessary information about RPF Railway Police Constable Recruitment and Online Form link by going through below description.
About Railway Protection Force (रेलवे प्रोटेक्शन फाॅर्स): It is a security force of Indian Railways that works to protect/safeguard passengers, passenger area and railway property. It is headed by Director General who usually an Indian Police Service officer. This Force is under the direct control of Ministry of Railways (India). The strength of this protection force is more than 65,000. It works with the main mission to ensure safety, security and boost confidence of public traveling in the Indian Railways. For Latest Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification of various category posts, those who have visited this web page will find all the details from here. On a regular interval, this recruitment releases to hire young talents for Constable Jobs. This year, the authority is soon going to start the recruitment process so that eligible candidates can forward and apply their application through online mode. Interested contestants can catch furthermore details from the following passages. (Also, Check Free Railway Job Alerts related article and get all the required info.)
RPF Recruitment 2017-2018, Railway Protection Force RPSF Constable Bharti Notification & Online Form @www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1 RPF Recruitment 2017-2018, Railway Protection Force RPSF Constable Bharti Notification & Online Form @www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.1 Railway Protection Force Constable Notification 2017-18 PDF
- 1.2 RPF Constable Vacancy 2017-2018 Details
- 1.3 Railway RPF 19952 Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Railway RPF Vacancies Selection Process
- 1.5 How to Download & fill RPF RPSF Constable Application Form 2017-18?
- 1.6 Railway Protection Force Recruitment Apply Online Dates
Just now, the Chief Security Commissioner, North Eastern Railway & Coordinating Nodal Chief Security Commissioner have come up with the rojgar samachar and invited applications from capable contestants to fill massive vacancies of Constables in RPF/RPSF. All those contestants who have at least completed their academic qualifications of matriculation or its equivalent exam from a recognized Board or Institution can be eligible to apply for these total 19952 RPF posts. Every contestant must note that his/her application form will be accepted via Offline mode only. Every contestant must note that his/her application form will be accepted via Offline mode only. Those who are interested can download RPF Constable Application Form from the official website of Indian Railways (indianrailways.gov.in). Candidates must submit their application form on A-4 size bond paper, using one side only and then sent to the Nodal Chief Security Commissioner corresponding to the language chosen for the Question Paper. All the aspirants must note that last date to apply for RPF Constable Vacancies is 14.10.2017. The complete details about this recruitment provided in the RPSF Jobs Official Notification link uploaded at the bottom.
Railway Protection Force Constable Notification 2017-18 PDF
At the time of applying, candidates who are seeking for Railway Employment News for RPSF jobs are requested to verify their eligibility and other norms by going through the Indian Railways RPF Constable Notification 2017-18. All those contestants who are ready to apply application for these vacancies must have their age between 18 to 25 years. Every applicant will be provided e-Admit Cards for the selection process consist of Written Examination, PET, PMT, Medical Examination and Document Verification. The Hall Ticket for aspirants to be issued through the official web portal or offline mode exactly TWO weeks before commencement of tests. The complete information related to Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2017-2018 Selection Process, age limitation, upper age relaxation, educational criteria, applications fee, pay scale, grade pay, useful dates, etc. are well described below.
RPF Constable Vacancy 2017-2018 Details
|♦ Recruitment Information ♦|
|Organization Name||RAILWAY PROTECTION FORCE|
|Employment Notice No.||01/2017|
|Total No. of Vacancies||19,952|
|Name of Post||Constables|
|Vacancy Category||Male & Female|
|Allocation of Category wise Vacancies||GEN (UR) – 8901 vacancies
OBC – 4371 vacancies
SC – 3317 vacancies
ST – 3363 vacancies
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement||All Over India|
|Registration Dates||Available below|
RPF/RPSF Constable Pay Scale & Allowances (per month): This post carries a Pay of Rs. 08,460/- per month. However, the appointed candidates to be offered an attractive Pay Band of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- and usual allowances as admissible under the rules in Central Government Employees. Here we advise all the job-hunter don’t worry about salary as the pay scale in the Indian Railways are always satisfied. You can go through a notification link attached below and know complete details on remuneration.
Application/Examination Fee: The examination fee will be required to apply for this recruitment process. Check out the category wise exam fee as shown below.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 40/- in the form of a crossed Indian Postal Order or a crossed Bank draft. There is no exam fee for the female applicants as well as for those who are belonging to SC/ST Category, Minorities, Economically Backward Class and Ex-servicemen. The authority will not accept Cheque or Money Order for the examination fee.
Railway RPF 19952 Constable Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Citizenship/Nationality: Those contestants applying for this vacancy must be a citizen of India.
Educational/Academic Qualifications: Interested contenders must have pursued their Matriculation (Xth/ 10th class pass) examination or equivalent from a Central or State Govt recognized Board/Institution. The authority will not consider candidate’s educational qualification of 10th pass if it obtained from institutions other than a recognized State Board or Central Board.
Age Limit (as on Cutoff Date i.e. 01.07.17): Participants must not have born before 01.07.1986 and after 01.07.1993. Candidates if you want to take part in this recruitment, then your age should be in arrange as shown below category wise.
- Age of every aspirant must be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years old as on 01st July 2017.
- The upper age relaxation will be beneficial to SC/ST/OBC, J&K domiciled, Widows, Divorced ladies and other categories in accordance with the Central Government Rules. The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories are as follows:-
- OBC Category – 03 years
- SC/ST Category – 05 years
- Ordinarily Domiciled in the J&K State – 05 years
- The reserved category contestants are advised to check the employment notice for brief details about relaxation in their upper age.
Physical Standards: As far as physical standard concert, a male and female candidate must have the following physical measurements as shown in a below table:-
|Male – Height (cms)||165||160||163|
|Male – Chest Unexpanded (cms)||80||76.2||80|
|Male – Chest Expanded (cms)||85||81.2||85|
|Female – Height (cms)||157||152||155|
» A minimum expansion of 05 Cms in a chest is essential for the male candidates.
» For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Kumaonese, Marathas, persons hailing from Himachal Pradesh (HP), Sikkim, Kashmir Valley, Ladakh and North Eastern States subject to production of Domicile certificate from the District Magistrate or SDM or Tehsildar.
Railway RPF Vacancies Selection Process
Selection Methodology for Constable Posts: The most eligible candidates will be selected at last based on their overall performance and qualifying marks scored in the following selection rounds:
- Written Examination (OMR based Answer Sheets)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Viva-Voce Test
- Bonus Marks
- Verification of Documents
- Medical Examination
The Recruitment department will conduct Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test and Viva-Voce Test followed by Documents Verification as a selection process to appoint best candidates out of total applied for vacancies. Those who qualify the written exam will be eligible for PET/PMT exam. All the General category participants will have to obtain at least 35% marks and SC/ST category candidates 30% marks in the Written Examination for eligible to next round. The officials will invite eligible contestants for Viva-Voce Test after physical test. Here one thing is clear if you perform well in all the selection exams, then only you will be able to get recruited from the force. Therefore, the aspirants will be selected after they pass the written exam, medical exam, physical test and viva-voce test.
How to Download & fill RPF RPSF Constable Application Form 2017-18?
Hello, Contestants! If you don’t know how to get Railway RPF Application Form for Constable Jobs from the official web page, then follow the steps that we have listed point to point in below description.
- Open the official web portal of Indian Railways or just press the below link.
- In a homepage, navigate to “Career” section.
- In that section, click on the link named as “RPF/RPSF Recruitment Advertisement of 19952 Constable Posts”.
- Read all the criteria as mentioned in notification pdf file to be sure about eligibility.
- Now, download the application form from a link available on a page.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields of online application form with good hand writings.
- Paste your passport size photograph on the application form at right corner.
- Attach the copies of Crossed Indian Postal Order or Cross Bank Draft, Matriculation Certificate, SC/ST/OBC Community Certificate, and other necessary documents.
- At last, don’t forget to verify the details filled in the application and documents attached with the form.
- Send the application form through ordinary post at postal address of Nodal Chief Security Commissioners given in the advertisement.
- Take a printout of the submitted registration form for further selection usage.
About Written Examination Syllabus/Pattern: There will be 120 multiple-choice objective type questions of one mark each in the written examination. The exam time duration shall be 01 hour & 30 minutes (total 90 minutes). The question paper will have matriculation level questions for 120 maximum marks. The written exam will consist of subjects like General Intelligence & Reasoning (35 questions), Arithmetic (35 questions) and General Awareness (50 questions). One mark to be awarded for each correct answer while four marks will deduct for incorrect answers. There is no mark going to deduct for those questions not attempted by the candidates.
Railway Protection Force Recruitment Apply Online Dates
- Official Advertisement Date: Update Soon
- Starting Date to Apply Offline Application Form: Update Soon
- Ending/Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Update Soon
- Admit Card Download Date: 02-03 weeks prior exam date
- Written Examination Date: Notified Soon
- PET/ PMT Exam Dates: Notified Soon
- Interview Dates: Notified Later
- Final Result Declaration Date: Notified Later
About Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket Details: The Admit Card will be available to download from the official web page only. Every applicant must insert his/her details like Application Number, Registration ID Number, DOB, etc. for downloading the Hall Ticket. It is to inform that the call letter will contain exam date, place, venue and time along with other instructions. Don’t worry for RPF RPSF Constable Exam Admit Card download link as we will provide here as and when officially published by the board at their website.
About Result/Merit List/Cutoff Marks Details: After a completion of the selection procedure, aspirants will be able to download their exam results by using the official online web portal. As per our expectation, the result will release within 30-40 days of examination date. The cutoff marks to be decided based on various factors and will be released along with results. Further details about results & cutoff marks will be updated soon here.
RPF Recruitment 2017-2018 Application Form ⇒ Download NOW
Bookmark this page using Ctrl+D shortcut key so that you can stay connected with us for ascertaining further developments news time to time. Our TechUFO team will provide you Written Test Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, Study Materials, Model Papers, Pervious Year Question/ Answer Papers, Answer Keys, Cut off Marks, Merit Lists and Results in our portal. Readers can share their feedback or queries with us in below given comment box. Our expert team will try their level best in solving your doubts as quick as possible. THANK YOU you guys for going through this article. Soon, we will back with the latest news on Railway Protection Force Bharti 2017-2018. Stay tuned to get this update from this website.