Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 notification along with online application to recruit 275 vacancies of Officer (Scale I, II, III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) has been published on its authorized website www.upgb.com:
Sarva Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank has recently announced latest bank jobs news for the Indian Citizen regarding Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 to fill up 275 vacant posts of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II & III), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) through its main portal. This is good news for all qualified candidates who were searching for the latest govt jobs in UP can utilize this big opportunity to give new direction to their carrier by being part of above recruitment process.
Sarva UP Gramin Bank was established on 30th November 2007, the consequence of amalgamation of four regional rural banks (RRBs) in Uttar Pradesh. They are Kissan Gramin Bank of Budaun, Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank of Meerut, Devi Patan Kshetriya Gramin Bank of Gonda and Rani Laxmibai Kshetriya Gramin Bank of Jhansi. The Bank is sponsored by Punjab National Bank (PNB). It has 214 branches in 12 districts of Uttar Pradesh, it will also have 1 branch in Haridwar Dristrict of Uttarakhand. Bank is committed to the objective to cater financial needs of rural masses to make them self reliant and to facilities them with better and safer saving opportunities.
All the intrigued aspirants who are willing to participate for Sarva UP Gramin Bank Officer & Office Assistant Vacancy 2015 must have declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September 2014 and degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university. Eligible candidates can apply for online registration from 6th to 20th August, 2015 for the Bank Job recruitment through its primary site. Job seekers are suggested not to miss the last date of online submission afterwards application will not be accepted at any circumstances.
While applying for online registration, all qualified contestants for govt jobs in banking sector are advised to understand all the norms through official notification and only apply if fulfills all conditions to avoid disappointment at last stage. All the important details about vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, emoluments, probation period, pay slab, mode of selection, important dates etc. are briefly mentioned below.
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Details:
Organization: Sarva UP Gramin Bank (SUPGB).
Type & Location of Job: State Govt Job in Uttar Pradesh.
Category: Banking Sector.
Total Vacancies: 275 posts.
Vacancy Name: Officer and Office Assistant.
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
- Officer Scale-III: 03 posts.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 09 posts.
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 03 post.
- Officer Scale-II (CA): 00 post.
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 00 post.
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 post.
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 00 post.
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer): 02 posts.
- Officer Scale-I: 92 posts.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 165 posts.
- Officer Scale III, II and I: Two years.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): One year.
Age limit (as on 01-06-2014):
- For Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 28 years of age.
- For Officer Scale-II: Mini. 21 years and Maxi. 32 years of age.
- For Officer Scale-III: Mini. 21 years and Maxi. 40 years of age.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per central government rules.
- Applicants eligibility criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in
- The Candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language i.e. Hindi.
- Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline, Degree in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science/M.B.A/Charted Accounts/Agriculture/Horticulture/Dairy/Animal Husbandry/Forestry/Pisciculture/Veterinary Science from a recognized university/institution.
- For more detailed qualification information for each post, please check out the official notification.
Application Fee (Including Postage/Intimation Charges) (Non-refundable):
Note: Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank & Punjab National Bank (P.N.B.) by means of a Fee Challan.
- Officer Scale-I, Scale-II (General Banking Officer, Treasury Manager & Agriculture Officer) and Officer Scale-III:-
For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: Rs. 20/- only.
For all other candidates: Rs. 100/- only.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM category candidates: Rs. 20/- only.
For all other candidates: Rs. 100/- only.
Pay Scale (per month):
- Officer Scale-I: 14,500 – 600 /7 – 18,700 – 700 /2 – 20,100 – 800 /7 – 25,700.
- Officer Scale-II: 19,400 – 700 /1 – 20,100 – 800/10 – 28,100.
- Officer Scale-III: 25,700 – 800/5 – 29,700 – 900/2 – 31,500.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 7,200 – 400/3 – 8,400 – 500/3 – 9,900 – 600/4 – 12,300 – 700/7 – 17,200 – 1,300/1 – 18,500 – 800/1 – 19,300 (20 years).
Emoluments (including DA, HRD at prevailing rate depending on the place of posting, Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity etc.):
- Officer Scale-I: Rs. 31,494/-.
- Officer Scale-II: Rs. 42,137/-.
- Officer Scale-III: Rs. 55,870/-.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 17,416/-.
- Candidate’s selection for job recruitment of the above posts shall be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the applicants for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to fill Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment Form 2015?
Note: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website; no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Open the Bank’s authorized website.
- Aspirants should ensure that their personal email ID is active during the currency of a recruitment project.
- On the home page, go to ‘Gramin Bank Jobs” link and click on it.
- Download the Bank Challan form for payment of application fee.
- After payment, applicant should re-visit the website.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification and read all instructions carefully.
- Now, fill up all the mandatory details in Online Application Form without making any kind of error. (Note: contestants cannot edit their application after submission)
- Verify filled form and then submit it.
- Save it and print out the copy of online application for submission if short listed for Interview.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 6th August, 2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 20th August, 2015.
- Last Date for Reprint application: 4th September, 2015.
Authorized website: www.upgb.com