SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019, sbi.co.in Clerk Pre Results, SBI JA Preliminary Exam Cut Off Marks, State Bank Of India Junior Associate Prelims Merit List Download Link Available Here:
State Bank of India is going to declare SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 & Cutoff Marks by uploading to its official website. A massive number of applicants have attended prelims on 22nd & 23rd June 2019 and eagerly waiting for SBI JA Preliminary Exam Result. Those contestants who are searching to check SBI Clerk Pre Exam Marks can visit a quick link shared at the bottom. We are happy to share this good news with everyone that State Bank of India Clerical JA Pre Result Cutoff Marks is ready for a release. Aspirants can click on a direct link provided below to download SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Merit List PDF from the official online web portal. Guys, you will get all Important information and details about your SBI Junior Associate Result 2019 from here by scrolling down.
|« Latest Announcements »Current Update!! State Bank of India Clerk Preliminary Exam Result Declared. Candidates can check out their SBI Jr Associate Prelims Results/ Marks from a link attached below. An official link to download of Main Exam Call Letter is available in the marks sheet of the shortlisted aspirants. For live updates, keep visiting this portal daily.|
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 | State Bank of India Junior Associate (JA) Pre Results Cutoff Marks Merit List @www.sbi.co.in
- 1 SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 | State Bank of India Junior Associate (JA) Pre Results Cutoff Marks Merit List @www.sbi.co.in
Recently, the State Bank of India Central Recruitment & Promotion Department has hosted SBI JA Preliminary Exam on 22nd June and 23rd June 2019 at various locations spread around India. All eligible applicants have attempted this first phase of the selection process with full on preparation. The preliminary exam was successfully conducted online every day on 04 shifts. It was held for 02 days at 44 examination centers. The Online Test conducted as multiple choice based with 03 subjects, i.e. English Language (30 marks), Numerical Ability (35 marks) and Reasoning Ability (35 marks). All three topics had contained Objective type questions. In prelims, there are total 100 questions were asked for 100 marks. This exam was organized in English and Hindi. All aspirants had completed their answer paper within given time limit 01 hour. We hope applicants must be aware of negative marking that for each wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted. All those contestants who appeared in Phase-I exam can check SBI Clerk JA Prelims Results from a quick link given at the bottom of this page.
SBI Junior Associate Prelims Result 2019 Release Date
|♦ Result Overview ♦|
|Preliminary Result Date:||23-07-2019|
|Merit List/ Result URL Link:||Attached Below|
|Cut off Marks Category wise:||Check Below Table|
|» Name of Organization: STATE BANK OF INDIA
» Recruitment Advt. No.: CRPD/CR/2019-20/03
» Exam Name: SBI Clerk Preliminary Test 2019 (CBT)
» Total Vacancies: 8904 vacancies
» Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
» Selection Process: Prelims & Mains
» Pre Examination Dates: 22-06-2019 & 23-06-2019
» Main Examination Date: 10-08-2019
» Official Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
How to check SBI Junior Associate Preliminary Exam Result 2019?
Hello, Contestants!! You can download and check out your SBI Junior Associates (JA) Prelims Result by following the steps described below. Kindly also keep your Registration Number or Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB) ready for login to generate the State Bank Of India Clerk Pre Result/ Scorecard. All steps on how to check results as follows:-
- STEP 01: Open the State Bank of India’s official website on your web browser or just press on the direct link uploaded below.
- STEP 02: In a homepage, click on a “Careers” option available on a top right corner.
- STEP 03: Now, find out a download link named as “Result of SBI JA Preliminary Examination, 2019” and then press on it.
- STEP 04: Submit your details like Registration Number, Roll Number, DOB (dd/mm/yyyy), Password, etc. in a login page that appears on your screen.
- STEP 05: Finally in a new window, merit list/ result/ mark sheet will display on your screen.
- STEP 06: At last, save it to your device and take one or two printouts for next usage.
sbi.co.in Clerk 2019 Prelims Result
Contestants have to qualify in each of the 3 subjects by securing SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks decided by the recruiting authority. The Officials will prepare a pre-merit list of shortlisted contestants based on SBI JA Cut-off Marks obtained in this preliminary examination. Only after the declaration of SBI Clerk Preliminary Results 2019, candidates can collect merit list from the primary site. Those candidates who qualified in preliminary slot will be allowed for the main examination. The date of JA Main Exam (10-08-2019) has decided by the Central Recruitment & Promotion Department. State Bank of India Clerical JA Pre Merit List of Shortlisted Applicants for Mains Examination has released on a scheduled date. All the appropriate candidates will be invited for next selection stage based on their ranking in the score list. SBI Clerk Exam 2019 Result for Prelims will be available at an official website until completion of the recruitment process. Eligible aspirants can download SBI Jr Associate Clerk Mains Call Letter by logging to the official web page. In the below tables, we have mentioned subject wise as well as state wise preliminary exam cut off marks for Junior Associate posts in State Bank of India.
SBI Clerk 2019 Prelims Cut off Marks
|♦ Subject wise Preliminary Exam Previous Year Cut-off ♦|
|Sr. No.||Subject Names||Total Marks||Category Names|
|GEN||OBC/ ST/ SC/ OH/ VI/ HI/ DXS|
|a.||English Language||30 marks||6.75 marks||3.25 marks|
|b.||Numerical Ability||35 marks||5.50 marks||2.00 marks|
|c.||Reasoning Ability||35 marks||7.75 marks||3.25 marks|
|NOTE: The above mentioned sectional cutoffs are same for all states. Due to varying number of positions in each state, the cutoff marks on total score differ in each state. In the scorecard, aspirants will find category wise total marks secured in the prelims (phase-I) by last candidate shortlisted for the main exam (phase-II) along with test wise cut off marks. Furthermore, details about Cutoffs state-wise has given in below table.|
|♦ State wise Prelims Cut off Marks ♦|
|State Names||Current Cutoffs (2019)||Previous Cutoffs|
|Andhra Pradesh (AP)||74.75||71.00 marks||39.25 marks||39.25 marks||10 marks|
|Andaman & Nicobar||N/A||51.75 marks||48.25 marks||N/A||N/A|
|Bihar||76.25||66.50 marks||51.50 marks||33.50 marks||27.25 marks|
|Chhattisgarh (CG)||57.50||67.25 marks||49.65 marks||38.28 marks||31.69 marks|
|Delhi||71.25||71.75 marks||50.75 marks||56.00 marks||N/A|
|Gujarat||65.50||57.50 marks||42.00 marks||42.00 marks||28.00 marks|
|Haryana||75.25||70.50 marks||56.00 marks||50.75 marks||40.00 marks|
|Himachal Pradesh (HP)||71.75||68.75 marks||57.00 marks||42.75 marks||48.25 marks|
|Jharkhand (JKD)||75.00||38.50 marks||38.50 marks||31.50 marks||29.25 marks|
|Jammu & Kashmir (J&K)||81.75||21.25 marks||10.25 marks||6.25 marks||13.75 marks|
|Maharashtra||62.50||57.00 marks||51.25 marks||51.25 marks||24.75 marks|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP)||73.50||66.25 marks||54.75 marks||36.50 marks||09 marks|
|Nagaland||N/A||21.75 marks||21.75 marks||21.75 marks||21.75 marks|
|Punjab||76.25||71.50 marks||56.50 marks||45.00 marks||45 marks|
|Rajasthan||71.00||69.00 marks||64.50 marks||53.50 marks||25.50 marks|
|Telangana (TS)||68.50||68.00 marks||59.00 marks||41.00 marks||32.00 marks|
|Tamil Nadu (TN)||61.25||60.00 marks||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP)||72.25||69.25 marks||56.25 marks||42.75 marks||31.50 marks|
|Uttarakhand (UKD)||75.25||59.25 marks||48.25 marks||37.50 marks||45.25 marks|
|West Bengal (WB)||73.25||66.50 marks||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|NOTE: As the cutoff scores mentioned in this table sent by candidates, so there might be slight differences.
SBI Clerk Prelims Merit List 2019
- SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment Preliminary Merit List will have Roll Numbers of Provisionally Selected Candidates for Main Examination on 10th August-19.
- Just from a list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored, the Bank will decide an adequate number of applicants in each category and then shortlist them for the Mains. An adequate number of total candidates to be decided based on 10 (ten) times the total vacancies as well as subject to availability. There are no minimum qualifying marks for an individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) prescribed by the department.
- To get SBI Junior Associate Prelims Marks from a login page, you will need any of the following details:-
- ROLL NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH
- REGISTRATION NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH
- The marks obtained in a Phase-I Preliminary Examination will not be added for the selection and preparation of the final merit list. The Bank will make a provisional selection based on the performance of candidates in an Online Main Examination.
- Details available in SBI JA Prelims Scorecard as follows: Post Name, Applied Under, Name of State/ District Applied for, Aspirant Name, Category, Registration No., Roll No., Date Of Birth, Date Of Exam, Cut Off Score, Section-wise Maximum Score, Marks scored by Applicant, Qualification Status, etc.
- State Bank Of India Jr Associate Pre Results is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as prescribed in the official notification and correctness of the information given by an aspirant on registration. For any result related query, aspirants can consult the higher authority by Help-desk.
The State Bank Of India was established in the year 1956 on 02nd of June. It is a central government-owned corporation with more than 58% ownership. It is the oldest bank of the Indian sub-continent. It has the largest branch network in India with more than 16000 branches. The head office of this bank is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is one of the most reputed banks in India. The “Banker to Every Indian” is the main slogan of this Indian Multinational and Public Sector Banking Company. Their primary products are corporate banking, consumer banking, private banking, mortgage loans, finance, insurance, investment banking, saving, securities, private equity, etc. As per a requirement of the workforce, every year it publishes employment notifications and appoints best contestants. Just a couple of months back, it has released job Advertisement for filling up total 8904 vacancies of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sale) in Clerical Cadre posts. All those candidates who were looking for the latest bank jobs in India have submitted their application form. Almost all those who applied have taken part in the pre-exam to qualify for main examination. Candidates can open the official website to refer further more details.
State Bank of India JA Results 2019
Candidates can bookmark our web page www.techufo.in for latest updates related to SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019, Cut Off Marks & much more. Our team wishes you all a GOOD LUCK for your huge success in a preliminary slot. We have tried our best to provide candidates with each and every useful info about SBI JA Prelims Results via this article. For upcoming details such as SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Mains Results/ Cutoffs, Final Merit List, etc. please stay tuned to this page. If you have any query about your score, then writes it in a comment box below. We will try to reply to your doubts as fast as we can by finding a perfect solution. For all notifications about govt job updates, follow this website. THANK YOU!!