SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification and SBI Clerk 2021 Application Form available soon for State Bank of India Junior Associate 8134 vacancies to apply online at www.sbi.co.in:
Good News!! SBI Clerk 2021 Apply Online process started, check out all the details from here. The State Bank of India’s Central Recruitment and Promotion Department has disclosed the long-awaited employment advertisement to hire more than 8000 clerical staff through this General Recruitment Drive. As per the job notification, SBI Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre has released to fill up 8134 vacancies with well-qualified candidates. Now, this is really a piece of fabulous news for all those job-hunters searching latest bank jobs with appropriate qualifications to make their career safe & secure. Eligible candidates can make use of this golden opportunity by applying SBI Junior Associate Application Form at an official website on or before the closing date (26th of Jan 2020). All information regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 will help every candidate to apply without making any mistake. Here we suggest all contestants go through this article for further more details about State Bank of India Clerk Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates from the below passages.
- 1 SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification | State Bank of India Junior Associate Vacancies Apply Online @www.sbi.co.in/careers
- 1.1 SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Overview
- 1.2 SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021 Details
- 1.3 State Bank Of India Clerk Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SBI Clerk 2021 Application Fee
- 1.5 How to Apply SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2021?
- 1.6 sbi.co.in Clerk 2021 Important Dates
- 1.7 SBI Clerk 2021 Selection Process
- 1.8 State Bank Clerk Pay Scale 2021
- 1.9 SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification | State Bank of India Junior Associate Vacancies Apply Online @www.sbi.co.in/careers
Aspirants, are you waiting for State Bank of India Clerk 2021 Recruitment Notification and Exam Dates to release? If I am right, then your wait is now over. The department has invited online applications from bright graduate Indian Nationals for appointment to 8134 JA vacancies in Clerical Cadre. It includes 8000 JA Regular Vacancies and 134 JA Backlog Vacancies. Candidates who have a Graduation degree in relevant discipline are quite eligible to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancies. The age of candidates must be above 20 years and below 28 years as on 01-01-2021. Only those aspirants having their qualification and age limit as per the criteria set by the officials can go for this career opportunity in the State Bank of India.
All the appropriate candidates are guided to submit their application form through ONLINE mode by visiting the official website (https://www.sbi.co.in/careers). Here the Online Registration of Application will continue from 03-01-2020 to 26-01-2020. Open SBI Junior Associates 2021 Apply Online link given below and register your application form. Every contestant is advised to register their form as early as possible to avoid last minute rush on the online web portal.
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Overview
|♦ State Bank Recruitment Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|No. of Vacancies:||8134 vacancies|
|Post Name:||Clerical Cadre Posts|
|Job Role:||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Probation Period:||Minimum 06 months|
|Job Type:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category:||Banking Sector Jobs|
|Registration Mode:||Online mode only|
|Application Dates:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam (Prelims & Mains)|
|Help Desk Number:||022-22820427 (11:00 AM to 06:00 PM)|
|Official E-mail ID:||email@example.com|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021 Details
|♦ Allocation of Regular & Backlog Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Circle Names||Jr Associate Regular Vacancies||Jr Associate Backlog Vacancies|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||384||86||232||86||77||865||−||−||−||−|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||3387||777||1784||1209||713||7870||04||00||130||134|
|« Special Recruitment Drive »|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||60||13||19||05||33||130||00||00||00||00|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||3447||790||1803||1214||7468||8000||04||00||130||134|
Candidates must note that they can apply for State Bank of India Associates Jobs in one state & for one post only. While filling online registration form, a candidate must ensure that whether he/ she is fulfilling every eligibility criteria as mentioned in SBI Junior Associate Notification 2021 or not. In this blog, we have shared all the important details about State Bank JA Vacancies such as age limit, educational qualification, application/ examination fee, pay slab, grade pay, selection process, initial dates, etc. To know more details about Clerk Recruitment in SBI, take a look till the end of this article.
State Bank Of India Clerk Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality/ Citizenship: People who are applying for this clerical post must be an Indian Citizen or Indian Nationals according to norms mentioned in the notification.
Educational Qualifications: All contestants are required to have following qualifications from a Central Government recognized University/ Institution.
- For Junior Associate (JA) (Customer Support & Sales) Post: Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification as on 01st January 2021.
Age Limitation (as on 01st Jan 2021): The reserved and unreserved category candidates must have their age limit as per the criteria. You can check the age criteria category wise as shown below.
- For Un-Reserved Category: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years
- Contestants must have born after 02nd January 1992 and before 01st January 2000.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per the government norms.
- OBC (Other backward Classes) Category – 31 years
- SC/ ST Category – 33 years
- Domiciles of J&K – 33 years
- PWD General Category – 38 years
- PWD OBC Category – 41 years
- PWD SC/ ST Category – 43 years
- Divorced Women & Widows:-
- General – 35 years
- OBC – 38 years
- SC/ ST – 40 years
SBI Clerk 2021 Application Fee
Application Fee & Intimation Charge (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable): All those candidates belonging to reserved and unreserved categories must pay the application fee as well as intimation charge as shown below:-
- For General, OBC & EWS category: Rs. 750/- only (rupees seven hundred & fifty only)
- For SC, ST, PWD, EXS and other reserved categories: Rs. 000/-
- Candidates must note that intimation charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee Payment Modes (On-line mode only): Contestants can make the fee payment by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking only by providing the information asked on the screen. Candidates have to pay the Transaction charges for online payment, if any, added by the bank. For application fee payment modes and procedure related complete details, candidates can find it from below or official notification link available at the bottom.
How to Apply SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2021?
Those candidates who are willing to apply online for Junior Associate Vacancy in State Bank of India must have a valid Email ID & Mobile Number. Applicants should keep Email ID & Mobile No. active until the release of final results. Through email ID, applicants will get help in receiving call letter and other advice. Contestants who are not aware of how to get and submit SBI JA online application form can follow the procedure shown in the below description step by step. Whenever you start the registration process, please keep ready required details along with you to save time. It is to notify that login page will support and best viewed on Internet Explorer 9+, Google Chrome 30+ and Firefox 20+. The guidelines for on-line registration as follows:-
|♦ Step wise Process to Apply On-Line Application ♦|
|STEP 01: First of all, open an official website of the State Bank of India – https://bank.sbi/careers.
STEP 02: On the home page, navigate to “careers with us” section.
STEP 03: On the next page, find out link titled as “State Bank of India Recruitment for the post of Jr. Associate in Clerical Cadre”.
STEP 04: Open it and read all eligibility details contained in a pdf file of the official notification.
STEP 05: Now, click on “Online Application Form” link to proceed further.
STEP 06: Fill up the application with mandatory fields (Name, Age, Gender, Caste Category, Communication Address, Contact Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc.) in the online prescribed format.
STEP 07: Collect e-receipt by paying fees through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
STEP 08: Affix your image of recent passport size photo (dimensions 200 x 230 pixels & file size 20 kb to 50 kb), signature (dimensions 140 x 60 pixels & file size 10 kb to 20 kb) and other necessary documents only in a JPG or JPEG format.
STEP 09: Verify filled up details and then submit it for completing the registration procedure.
STEP 10: Download the generated copy of registration form & e-receipt to your computer/ mobile.
|NOTE: If possible, then also print a copy of e-receipt and application form for just a record. Applicants should not send the printout of their application form to the authority. Make a call at Helpdesk Number 222-22820427 (between 11 AM to 06 PM) if you guys have any issue regarding filling up the form, payment of fee, etc.|
sbi.co.in Clerk 2021 Important Dates
All those job-seekers waiting eagerly for Clerical Posts in the State Bank of India will find the registration dates from this section as the official notification has released now. We have mentioned here SBI Junior Associate 2021 Important Dates about Notification, Application Registration, Fee Payment, Admit Card, Pre-Exam, Main Exam, Result, etc. As the recruitment process has started, so register your application form within the submission dates mentioned in a notification.
|♦ Important Dates & Time ♦|
|Notification Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Fee Payment via Online Sources:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Edit Application Details:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Printout Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Prelims Call Letter Download Dates:||10-12 days prior examination date|
|Date of Preliminary Examination:||To be announced soon|
|Prelims Result Date:||To be announced soon|
|Main Exam Admit Card Download Dates:||07-08 days before exam date|
|Date of Main Exam:||To be announced soon|
|Mains Examination Result Release Date:||To be announced soon|
SBI Clerk 2021 Selection Process
About Selection Methodology: The selection of best candidates will be done by organizing Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination. The structure of selection procedure would be as follows:-
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
- The Prelims will consist of Objective Tests for total 100 marks.
- It will be conducted by online mode. The test would be of 01-hour (60 minutes) duration consisting 03 Sections namely English Language (30 marks), Numerical Ability (35 marks) & Reasoning Ability (35 marks).
- Except for the test of General English, all other questions in the prelims test will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- There will be total 100 questions in the preliminary examination carrying 01 marks each.
- Each section will have a separate timing i.e. 20 minutes each.
- Yes, there will be negative marks for wrong answers. 1/4th of mark will get deducted as negative marking for each wrong answer that answered by aspirants.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for an individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) prescribed.
- Phase-II: Mains Examination:
- The Main Exam will have online objective type 190 questions for 200 marks.
- The exam consists of subjects like General/ Financial Awareness (50 marks), General English (40 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks) and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude (60 marks).
- Each test will have separate timing.
- The total time duration for examination will be of 02 hours & 40 minutes.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers.
- Applicants are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate as decided by the Bank.
- The state wise as well as category wise merit list is to be drawn by officials.
- Qualified applicants in the Main examination will be settled as per their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
Every applicant has to qualify in both the Tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the experts. The candidate’s marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be added to the selection process. For the preparation of final merit list, only the marks obtained in Main Exam & Interview will get counted for selection. Those aspirants who score more than cutoff marks in the prelims will be called to participate in Mains Examination on 19-04-2020 (tentative date). The officials will make the final selection based on candidate’s performance in the Main Examination and Interview.
State Bank Clerk Pay Scale 2021
- The Pay scale of Clerical Posts in State Bank of India will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31450. Rs. 13,075/- is a starting basic pay (Rs. 11,765/- plus 02 advance increments admissible to graduates.).
- The selected candidates will get total starting emolument at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 26,000/- per month that also includes dearness allowance (DA) & other allowances at the current rate as well as 02 (two) additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- Those who recruit will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension under New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit), Medical, Leave Fare and other facilities, as per the higher authority instructions as may be issued from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- If you want brief details about pay scale & emoluments, then please refer the official notification using a direct link placed below of our article.
About Probation Period: On appointment, applicants will be on probation for at least 06 months period. Selected aspirants will be governed by the terms and conditions of Service Regulations of the Bank in force at a time of joining. To get a confirmation in the Bank, all newly recruited Junior Associates will require to complete e-lessons as prescribed by officials during the probation and failing which their probation will be extended till completion of the same process.
SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card
About Admit Card/ Call Letter Details: The State Bank of India Admit Card for Clerk 2021 Examination will be available to download only one or two weeks before an exam date. All those contestants who apply their application successfully will be able to download their Call Letter from the official website. The department will issue separate Admit Card for each of the selection rounds. The call letters for prelims will be available in the second week of February while Admit cards for the main examination will be available in the second week of April 2020. Applicants can generate their Call Letter from the concerned site only with the help of Roll number, Registration Number, Date of Birth and Password. For the shake of aspirants, we have attached Admit Card Download Link here with this article at the bottom. All the applicants will have to appear for the tests at their own cost only as no travelling allowance will be provided by the authority. On the examination day, all candidates must bring 01 photo ID proof along with Admit Card. Applicants will not be permitted to appear for the test without photo ID proof & call letter.
|♦ Related Links ♦|
|SBI PO 2021 Vacancies||IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment|
ABOUT STATE BANK OF INDIA (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया): It is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of deposit, profits, assets, branches, customers and employees. The Government of India (GOI) is the single largest shareholder of this bank with more than 58% ownership. In 2015 by the Bankers magazine, it is ranked 59th in the list of “Top 1000 World Banks”. A headquarter of this financial services company is situated in Mumbai. At present, Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya is a Chairperson cum Key person of this banking unit. In this organization, there are approximately 02 lakh employees working to provide products like insurance banking, consumer & corporate banking, private banking, investment banking, private equity, saving securities, mortgage loans, etc. Its main Slogan is “The Banker to Every Indian”. Time to time on a regular basis, it comes up with a number of job opportunities by publishing in employment news paper to appoint dynamic employees. [Also, Read: RBI Recruitment Notification to find upcoming & ongoing RBI jobs related brief details.]
Candidates can bookmark this blog (www.techufo.in) using “CTRL+D” for ascertaining further details and updates on SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2021 procedure. Our web team has provided Prelims Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern on this page and further soon come up with Admit Card, Call Letter, Answer Key, Cut-off Marks, Result and Final Merit List information. Visitors can drop their query about this topic in a comment box placed below. Also, we will try to answer as soon as we can by solving it. We will try our 100% to provide latest updates on SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 and Exam Dates through this web page if any details revealed by the Recruitment Department. THANK YOU & Stay Tuned!!