SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification, SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form available for the State Bank of India Jr Associate & Jr Agriculture Associates 17168 vacancies to apply online at www.sbi.co.in official website:
Good News! SBI Clerk 2017 Apply Online process is about to start very soon. Finally, The State Bank of India has disclosed the long-awaited employment advertisement CRPD/CR/2016-17/01 to hire more than 17000 new staff through General and Special Recruitment Drive. As per this job notice, SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agriculture Associate in Clerical Cadre were released especially to fill up with well-qualified candidates. Now, this is really a fabulous news for those all job-hunters searching latest bank jobs with appropriate qualifications to make their future career safe and secure. Eligible candidates can make use of this golden opportunity by applying application form at official website before the closing date. We personally suggest all contestants go through this article for details about State Bank of India Clerk Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates. All the perfect information regarding SBI Clerical recruitment of 17168 vacant vacancies will help every candidate to apply without making any mistake.
|Hello, Friends! Right now, there is no exact date revealed or published for the SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment Application Form by the authorities. As per latest news, the notification date is likely to be released soon in the month of August or September 2017. Keep visiting this web page regularly for time to time updates on State Bank of India Clerical Jobs Opening and much more.|
ABOUT STATE BANK OF INDIA: It is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of deposit, profits, assets, branches, customers and employees. The Government of India (GOI) is the single largest shareholder of this bank with more than 58% ownership. In 2015 by the Bankers magazine, it is ranked 59th in the list of “Top 1000 World Banks”. A headquarter of this financial services company is situated in Mumbai. At present, Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya is a Chairperson cum Key person of this banking unit. In this organization, there are approximately 02 lakh employees working to provide products like insurance banking, consumer & corporate banking, private banking, investment banking, private equity, saving securities, mortgage loans, etc. Its main Slogan is “The Banker to Every Indian”. Time to time on a regular basis, it comes up with a number of job opportunities by publishing in employment new paper to appoint dynamic employees. (Also, Read: RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification to find upcoming and ongoing RBI jobs related brief details.)
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Latest Details @www.sbi.co.in
Recently, The selection committee has revealed a recruitment drive for Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in 152 vacancies. Now, the board member has invited applications from bright graduate Indian Nationals for appointment to JA and JAA vacancies in Clerical Cadre. It includes special recruitment drive for tura (Meghalaya), Kashmir Valley & Ladakh and Backlog vacancies such as SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, etc. Applicants who have a Graduation degree in relevant discipline are quite eligible to crack SBI Clerk Vacancies. All intrigued candidates are guided to submit their application form via ONLINE mode by visiting the official website i.e. www.statebankofindia.com. Every aspirant is strictly advised to register their form as early as possible in order to avoid last minute rush on official web portal. (Also, check SBI PO 2017-2018 Vacancies related latest information just by a single click.)
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Notification PDF
Contestants must note that they can apply for State Bank of India Associates jobs in one state and for one post only. While filling registration form, the aspirant must ensure that whether he/ she is fulfilling each and every eligibility norms as mentioned in SBI Clerical Cadre Notification 2017 or not. Below, we have written some important details about vacancies such as age limit, educational qualifications, application/ examination fee, pay slab, grade pay, selection process, initial dates, etc.
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Advertisement No.: CRPD/CR/2016-17/01
No. of Vacancies: 17168 seats
Post Name: Clerical posts
- Junior Associates: 10726 seats
- Junior Agriculture Associates: 3008 seats
- Junior Associates (Backlog): 3218 seats
- Junior Associates (Special recruitment): 188 seats
Job Category: Banking Sector Jobs
Registration: On-line mode
- State Bank Clerk Pay Scale will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540
- If you want brief details about pay scale post-wise, then please refer to official notification using a direct link placed below of our article.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
- For General & OBC category: Rs. 600/- only
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and other reserved categories: Rs. 100/- only
- For application fee payment modes and procedure related details, candidates can find it from the official notification link available at the bottom.
State Bank Of India Clerk Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: All the contestants are required to have following qualifications from a Government recognized University/ Institution.
- For Junior Associates (JA) (Customer Support & Sales) Post: Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification
- For Junior Agricultural Associates (JAA) Post: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Services.
Age Limitation (as on 01.04.17):
- For Un-Reserved Category: Mini 20 years and Maxi 28 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category as per the government norms.
Selection Methodology: The selection of best candidates will be done by organizing Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Personal Interview. The candidate’s marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be added to the selection process. For the preparation of final merit list, only the marks obtained in Main Examination and Interview will get counted for selection. The officials will make the final selection based on candidate’s performance in the Main Examination and Interview.
sbi.co.in Clerk 2017 Apply Online Dates & Exam Dates
All those job-seekers waiting eagerly for Clerical Posts in the State Bank of India will find the registration dates from this page as and when the official notification released.
- Notification Date: Notified Soon
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: Update Soon
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application: Update Soon
- Last Date for Fee Payment via Online Sources: Notified Later
- Due Date to Printout Online Application Form: Update Soon
- Prelims Call Letter Download Date: Update Soon
- Date of Preliminary Examination: Update Soon
- Prelims Result Date: Update Soon
- Date of Main Exam: Update Soon
- Mains Examination Result Release Date: Update Soon
How to fill SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017?
- First of all, open an official website of the State Bank of India.
- On the home page, navigate to “careers with us” section.
- On the next page, find out link titled as “State Bank of India Recruitment for the post of Jr. Associate & Jr. Agriculture Associate in Clerical Cadre”.
- Open it and read all eligibility details contained in a pdf file of the official notification.
- Now, click on “Online Application Form” link to proceed further.
- Fill up the application with mandatory fields in the online prescribed format.
- Collect e-receipt by paying fees through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Affix your recent passport size photo, signature and other necessary documents only in a jpg file.
- Verify filled up items and then submit it.
- Download the submitted copy of registration form to your computer/ mobile.
- If possible, then also print a copy of it for prelims exam.
State Bank of India Clerk Notification 2017 ⇒ Download PDF
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application ⇒ Apply Online
|⇓ Related Links ⇓|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 pdf file||Download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Results 2017||SBI JA JAA Main Exam Result 2017|
|SBI PO Admit Card 2017||SBI PO 2017 Results|
www.sbi.co.in | www.statebankofindia.com
Candidates can save this page using “CTRL+D” for ascertaining further details and updates on SBI Associates Recruitment 2017 procedure. Our Techufo.in web team will soon come up with Prelims Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, Interview Date, Cut-offs, Result and Merit List. Visitors can drop their query about this topic in a comment box placed below. We will try to answer as soon as we can by solving it. THANK YOU!!