SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification for latest 2313 Probationary Officer Posts is published along with online application form to apply at official website www.sbi.co.in:
Now, here in this article we are sharing all the useful information about SBI PO Recruitment 2017 process and its eligibility criteria…!!! The Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Mumbai has recently released a job Advt No CRPD/PO/2016-17/19 for the recruitment of Probationary Cadre Officers in State Bank of India. The promotions department had disclosed this employment news through its official portal to acquire best employees for 2428 vacancies of Probationary officer job. This is really an excellent opportunity for those eligible candidates who since a long time searching latest SBI Bank PO Jobs 2017-2018 after graduation. We personally advise all the interested and passionate candidates not to miss this rear chance. Eligible job seekers can apply online application form for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy by 06th of March 2017 at the official web page. All the brief details regarding State Bank latest recruitment are mentioned below. So, we kindly guide every willing people to read this full article for being sure about essential eligibility and tentative dates.
THE STATE BANK OF INDIA is India’s Largest Bank in terms of deposit, profits, assets, branches, customers and employees. Since 1973, it is actively involved in a non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All its branches as well as administrative offices around the India sponsor and participate in a large number of welfare activities and social causes. Its internet banking portal provides personal banking services that give complete control over all online banking demands. It is a central government owned body with more than 58% ownership. The head office of this bank is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank has assets around INR 20,48,080 Crores and more than 14000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries. On 07th October 2013, Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya was designated as a Chairperson and became the first woman to be appointed for such position in the company. The State Bank of India was ranked 59th in the list of “Top 1000 World Banks” in 2015.
DOWNLOAD Now!! SBI PO 2017 Mains Call Letter
The latest State Bank PO Notification 2017 is now released for total 2313 Category posts, 90 PWD posts and 313 Backlog vacancies. Those who had missed SBI Clerk Recruitment recently can go for this notification. The board officials have invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up 2403 posts. All the willing candidates are informed that SBI PO Online Registration Process is already started and will continue till 06.03.17. The online registration of application and payment of fees will be hosted in the concerned website only. Every applicant will have to register themselves online through Bank’s official website i.e. www.statebankofindia.com/careers. Only after the successful registration, candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, etc. Contestants are strictly guided to furnish proper information during the registration process as afterward no changes will be possible. As per the advertisement, contenders who wish to apply for these latest central govt jobs must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The age of suitable aspirant must not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.17.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Latest Notification Details:-
We notify every aspirant looking to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment that selection examination will be held in three phases i.e. preliminary, main and GD/ interview. Those who qualify in preliminary examination will have to appear for the main examination. Those candidates shortlisted in the mains exam will subsequently be called for a group discussion & interview. The admit card for an exam will be uploaded to the authorized portal. Candidates will have to apply after properly reading the official notification. Below, we have also provided the details about vacancies such as eligibility criteria, salary, fees, examination pattern, call letters and steps for State Bank of India PO 2017 apply online, etc. All aspirants are suggested in their own interest to keep a regular watch on this page or official website for further details and updates.
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Advertisement No.: CRPD/PO/2016-17/16
Kind of Job: Banking Jobs
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Registration: On-line mode only
Total No. of Vacancies: 2403 posts
Post Name: Probationary Officers (POs)
A) Category: 2313 posts
- SC: 347 seats
- ST: 350 seats
- OBC: 606 seats
- General: 1010 seats
B) PWD: 90 posts
- OH: 25 seats
- VI: 25 seats
- HI: 40 seats
C) Backlog: 313 posts
- SC: 47 seats
- ST: 200 seats
- OBC: 66 seats
Pay Scale (per month):
- The selected candidates will receive starting basic pay of Rs. 27,620/- per month with 4 advance increments.
- The pay scale will be applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
- The recruited officers will also be eligible for C.C.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, Medical, D.A and other allowances as per rules.
- The total compensation would be minimum Rs. 7.55 lakh and maximum Rs. 12.93 lakh per annum.
Application Fee/ Intimation Charge (Non-Refundable):
Note: The fee payment can be made by using Debit card / Credit card/ Internet banking.
- For General and OBC Category: Rs. 600/- (rupee six hundred only)
- For SC, ST & PWD Category: Rs. 100/- (rupee one hundred only)
State Bank of India PO Jobs Vacancy 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational/ Academic Qualification (as on 01.07.17):
- All those who are applying must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline cleared from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates who are in a final year or semester of their Graduation can also apply for this vacancy.
- Those interested individuals possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA) may also utilize this opportunity.
Age Limitation (as on 01.04.17):
Note: Applicants must have been born not earlier than 02.04.86 and not later than 01.04.95.
- The candidate’s age should above 21 years and below 30 years.
- Reserved quota candidates will be given relaxation in upper age limit as per the norms and orders of State Government:
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD – 15 (fifteen) years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Commissioned Officers – 05 (five) years
SBI PO 2017 Selection Process:-
Final selection of all the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance and marks scored from following selection process:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
|Sr.||Test Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Phase-II: Main Examination
|Sr.||Test Name||No. of Question||Marks|
|01.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|02.||Date Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|03.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
- Phase-III: Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
For the selection, the marks of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) not be counted by the officials. Only the marks of Main Examination (Phase-II) added to the marks of Group Discussion & Interview (Phase-III) for the final merit list.
Download -> State Bank of India PO Exam 2017 Syllabus
How to fill SBI PO 2017 Online Application Form?
- First of all, open an official website of this department.
- In a homepage, go to “Career with us” section.
- Now, click on a link named as “SBI PO 2017 Notification”.
- Carefully go through eligibility criteria and other details motioned the notification file.
- After going thoroughly, if you find yourself eligible then press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up the application form with mandatory field without making any type of mistakes.
- Upload your passport size photograph, digital signature and other documents in jpg format.
- Don’t forget to check all the inserted data before a final submission.
- Note down your newly generated Registration Number and Password.
- At last, download and print “two” hard copies of fee Challan after a submission of application form.
Important Tentative Dates:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: 07th Feb 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 06th March 2017
- Due Date for Payment of Application Fees: 06th March 2017
- Call letter Download Date for Online Preliminary Examination: 15th April 2017 onward
- Dates for Online Prelims Exam: 29th & 30th April and 06th & 07th May 2017
- Result of Online Preliminary Exam: 17th May 2017
- Call Letter Download Date for Online Main Exam: 22nd May 2017 onward
- Date of Online Mains Examination: 04th June 2017
- Declaration Date of Main Result: 19th June 2017
- Date to Download Interview Call letter: 26th June 2017
- Group Discussion & Interview Date: 10th July 2017 onward
- Date for Declaration of Final Result: 05th August 2017
Pre-Examination Training Dates for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Applicants as follows:
- Pre-Exam Training Call Letter Download Date: 07th April 2017 onward
- Dates for Pre-Exam Training: 17th to 22nd April 2017
State Bank of India PO Notification 2017 - Download PDF
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 - Apply Online
Official Websites : www.sbi.co.in | www.statebankofindia.com
Help Line Phone : 022-2282 0427
Fax : 022-2282 0411
E-mail : email@example.com
|Check SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Result 2017|
|Check SBI PO Mains 2017 Result|
You can bookmark www.techufo.in for next updates related to State Bank of India PO Admit Card 2017, Cut off Marks, Result, Final Merit List, etc. If you are willing to collect further latest bank jobs notification on a daily basis then follow our website. Follow us through this page for the further updates in the upcoming days. You can share your query and feedback with us by writing it in a below comment box. We will try our best to reply your question as soon as possible by finding a right solution. Stay in touch for more information. THANK YOU.