SBI Recruitment 2017 Latest Clerk Notification for State Bank JA JAA Associates Vacancies release soon SBI Clerk 2017-18 Apply Online Application at www.sbi.co.in official website:
Hurry Up Guys!! Waiting for Public Sector Bank Jobs Openings?? Yes?? Then Apply Now and Register Your Details for SBI PO/SO/Clerk Recruitment 2017!! As per recent update, the State Bank of India will recruit a huge number of candidates in the year 2017 for various posts like Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, etc. The higher authority is soon going to start SBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online process to fill Clerk posts available all over India in their branches. Our team will update State Bank Clerk Notification and Application link below whenever registration procedure starts by online mode at the official website. As we know, right now for an update on SBI Bank Notifications 2017, more than thousand people are waiting for a long time. Those graduate candidates interested in banking careers must utilize this employment opportunity. Eligible contestants have to apply SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form on or before the last date of submission. To know more information about State Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit, Qualifications, Pay Scale and other details, check following passages.
Let’s Get Info About STATE BANK OF INDIA: It is India’s Largest Banking and Financial Company in various terms like Assets, Deposits, Profits, Branches, Customers and Employees. It is a Government of India (GOI) owned corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. On 01st July 1955, this organization established and nationalized on 02nd June 1956 by the RBI. Right now, it is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks. It is one of the four largest banks in India with PNB, BOB, and ICICI. It also has six associate banks namely State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Travancore (SBT) and Bharatiya Mahila Bank. They provide a range of banking products through their network of more than 19000 branches in India. The State Bank of India is the hot favorite among those people finding latest Central Govt Jobs to start their career. Today, it’s a dream of lakhs of people to get the job in SBI. We have seen many people going for jobs in nationalized banks to secure their future.
|Ongoing State Bank of India Recruitments||Total Posts||Due Date|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment||N/A||Update Soon|
|SBI CMO Recruitment||500+||Update Soon|
|SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment||41||06th October’17|
|SBI Probationary (PO) Officer Recruitment||2313||06th March’17|
|SBI Management Executives (SME) Recruitment||554||18th May’17|
The Current Employment News Alert!! The massive number of current openings in State Bank of India in the 2017-18 academic year soon release by the department. The recruitment board will invite eligible and suitable Indian Nationals to apply their applications from the posts specified below. Like last year, this year too the official SBI Notification 2017 for Clerical Cadre, Specialist Cadre Officers, Probationary Officer, Scale Officer, Senior Manager and other vacancies will publish. Those who want to grab this chance must have minimum qualification required to join SBI Clerk Vacancy 2017. Those candidates having qualifications like Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline can go for this recruitment without hesitation. Coming to the age criteria, applicants must have minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years of age as on cut off date mentioned in the notification. Only those contestants who fulfill eligible criteria can apply their forms. As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Selection process, the Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Interview will be held by the authority. Stay tuned for upcoming updates.
SBI Recruitment 2017 – sbi.co.in Clerk Notification Details:-
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2017 – sbi.co.in Clerk Notification Details:-
The latest SBI Clerical Jobs 2017 Online Application link attached with this article so that contestants can apply without waiting time. We will provide you starting and ending date for registration. Interested candidates may follow those steps mentioned below to fill up and submit their applications. Go through the below description for more details. The aspirant is also advice to go through the official notification because it is sometimes possible that there is some information which we forgot to update on the website due to which some candidates get nervous, so as per the safe side you should go through it once and for that you just have to click on the link which is available at the bottom of this article. Also, have a glance at Income Tax Recruitment, Postal Recruitment & Railway Recruitment for release date & time-related some useful information.
Organization Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Recruitment Advt. No. N/A
Total No. of Vacancies: 17000 (expected)
- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Specialist Cadre Officers (SO)
- JMGS Scale-I Officer
- MMGS Scale-II Officer
- Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
- Junior Associates (JA)
- Junior Agriculture Associates (JAA)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Special Management Executives (SME)
State Bank of India Vacancies 2017 Updates
|SBI Clerk 2017 Vacancies (Incl. Backlog Vacancies)|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Backlog Vacancies|
Job Category: Central Govt Banking Sector Jobs
Job Placement: Anywhere in India
Submission Process: In On-line mode
Pay Scale (per month):
- The handsome Pay Band plus Grade Pay along with other allowances will be offered to those who get the vacancy.
- Candidates will get an exact idea about their pay slab refer the official notification link uploaded below.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable): Deposit your fee through Payment Gateway, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and other online options available for payment.
- Unreserved (UR) & Other Backward Class (OBC) – Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees)
- Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and other reserved categories – Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limitation (cutoff date 01st April’17): All the candidates must have their age limit category wise as shown below.
- The General category applicants must have their age above 21 years and below 30 years.
- For Reserved category aspirants, upper age relaxation will be applicable as per Reservation Rules and Regulations of Central Government.
- SC (Scheduled Caste)/ ST (Scheduled Tribe) – 05 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 05 years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of J&K State – 05 years
- OBC (Other Backward Classes – NCL) – 03 years
- PWD (Persons With Disabilities) – 15 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
- OBC – 13 years
- GEN – 10 years
Minimum Educational Qualifications: Those who wish to participate in this recruitment must have any of the following qualification or its equivalent from a Government approved University or Institution.
- Graduation Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification
- MBA/ MMS/ PGDM
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA in relevant subjects
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
Those who are having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate must verify their date of passing is on or before 01.07.17. All those people who are in the Final year or Semester of their Graduation can apply. During an interview session, they need to show a proof of having passed graduation exam on or before 01.07.17. If you are willing for latest Post-Graduation Jobs in SBI, then keep your watch on this web page for upcoming updates.
SBI Clerical Jobs 2017-2018 Apply Online Process
Are you interested in applying for these SBI Clerk 2017 Recruitment Process?? Then follow the simple steps to submit State Bank of India Recruitment Application forms available on this web page at the bottom. All the constants are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully. While filling up the registration form, ensure that you fulfill the eligibility and other norms as per the advertisement. After successful submission process, a Registration ID Number and Password will generate. Save it for further usage to download admit card and result. We will update this article time to time so that candidates can get current SBI Bank Clerk Recruitment related fresh news. (Also, don’t forget to Check the list of ongoing and upcoming latest Govt Vacancies for 10th pass related article.)
Selection Process: The selection committee will hire best contestants by testing their ability and potential through the following exams:-
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
- Prelims will have Objective Tests for 100 marks.
- It will be conducted online for 01 hour time duration consisting of 03 sections.
- The subjects like English Language (30 marks), Numerical Ability (35 marks), and Reasoning Ability (35 marks) will be there in the prelims.
- Mains Examination (Phase-II)
- The mains will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Objective and Descriptive Tests will be through online modes.
- The time duration for an Objective test will be 02 hours while 03 minutes for a Descriptive test.
- The main exam will cover topics like General Awareness, Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
- Group Exercises & Personal Interview (Phase-III)
- The Group exercises will carry total 20 marks & Interview 30 marks,
- Document Verification (if necessary)
- Medical Test
Final Selection of Candidates: The marks obtained in Phase-I Examination will not be added for the selection. For a preparation of the final merit list, the marks obtained in Phase-II Examination will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III. Every candidate will have to qualify both Phase-II and Phase-III tests separately. The board will make a selection from top merit ranked candidates in each category. The list of selected candidates will be available on the official website.
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Dates:-
|Official Notification Date||July/August 2017|
|Online Registration Dates||July/August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||August/September 2017|
|Dates to Edit Application Form||August/September 2017|
|Dates to Pay Application Fees||August/September 2017|
|Prelims Call Letter Download Dates||September/October 2017|
|Online Preliminary Exam Dates||September/October 2017|
|Preliminary Results Date||October/November 2017|
|Online Main Exam Admit Card Dates||October/November 2017|
|Main Examination Date||November/December 2017|
|Mains Result Declaration Date||November/December 2017|
|Interview Call Letter Availability||Dec 2017/Jan 2018|
|Dates for GD & Interview||Dec 2017/Jan 2018|
|Final Result Release Date||January/February 2018|
|Pre-Examination Training (PET) Dates for SC/ST Applicants|
|Pre-Exam Training Call Letter Download Dates||Update Soon|
|PET Exam Dates||Update Soon|
How to Apply Online SBI Vacancy 2017 Application Form?
Note: For Uploading the Passport Size Photograph and Signature Image, there will be two separate links. You have to click on the respective link titled as Upload Photograph/Signature. Browse the Scanned Photo/Signature file from your device. Select the file by clicking on it. Finally, click the Upload button.
- First of all, open the official website or just open a link arranged below.
- Click on a Careers link available in a homepage at the top.
- Now, click on SBI Clerk Notification 2017 link.
- First, download the notification pdf file and then read all the eligibility details along with other instructions.
- After going thoroughly, choose the tab titled as Apply On-line Now.
- Submit your Name, Professional Details, and Email-ID to register the new application.
- A Provisional Registration Number along with Password will appear on your screen after a successful registration process.
- Now, Re-login to fill up the mandatory fields in an application form.
- Upload your scanned images of photographs, signature, and certificates.
- At last, press “FINAL SUBMIT” button to register the filled up information.
- Save it and take one or two prints for further reference during the selection procedures.
- You must keep this copy of application along with till your final selection done.
Admit Card/Call Letter: All those candidates who applied for the recruitment exam will be able to download their Call Letter from an official web page only. The department will issue Admit Card to eligible applicants only 02 weeks prior exam date. In the Admit Card, you will find all the necessary details about examination such as date, time, venue address, etc.
Result/Merit List Details: The result of every candidate to be published at the official website only. As soon as examination completes, the authority will take minimum 01 month to prepare result and then declare it. You can refer the below links to check the results of various posts. Aspirants can check their result only by inserting necessary details.
SBI Clerical Notification 2017 ⇒ DOWNLOAD PDF
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Application ⇒ APPLY ONLINE LINK
www.sbi.co.in | www.statebankofindia.com
SBI Recruitment 2017 of Clerk Latest Update! The Official State Bank of India Clerk Notification has released. We have updated our website without any delay. Readers can bookmark (Ctrl+D) our website www.techufo.in to know further development news on this recruitment. Through the official website, we have collected all these information on the upcoming SBI jobs openings 2017-2018 and written this article to help the unemployed youngsters. The details related to previous year question paper, syllabus, exam pattern, call letter, answer key, cut off marks, etc. will be updated soon to this web page. Those who have any query can submit it in a comment box. ALL THE BEST!!
|Job-seekers! If you don’t want to miss a single update on latest Recruitment in State Bank of India, then you can subscribe to this website Techufo.in by clicking on a BELL ICON.|