SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification for Sector Credit/ Risk Specialists 47 vacancies released to apply online State Bank of India SO Application Form at www.sbi.co.in official website:
As per Current Openings, State Bank of India has now recently dispatched the latest Advt. No. CRPD/SCO/2018-19/06 to appoint officers in Specialized Positions on a Regular Basis. According to the official notification, there are total 47 SBI SO Vacancies of Analytics Translators, Sector Credit Specialists, Portfolio Management Specialists and Sector Risk Specialists Posts has been made available for those candidates looking to grab the latest Bank jobs in India. We are sure about this weekly employment news that it will bring energy to those people who since a long time waiting for new jobs opening in the State Bank of India. The board has already published this job notification to their official portal so that interested candidates can go through it and read out eligibility criteria for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs. All those passionate job hunters who meet the eligibility can without hesitation apply online for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-2019. All the suitable contestants can utilize this opportunity by submitting their online application within the due date 22nd November’18. SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment Notification link & Online Application link attached below.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | 47 State Bank of India SO Vacancies Apply Online @www.sbi.co.in/careers
- 1 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification | 47 State Bank of India SO Vacancies Apply Online @www.sbi.co.in/careers
- 1.1 SBI SO Notification 2018-19 Download PDF
- 1.2 SBI SO Vacancy 2018-2019 Details
- 1.3 State Bank Of India SO Jobs 2018-19 Profile/ Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2018-19?
- 1.5 SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2018-2019 Selection Process
- 1.6 sbi.co.in SO 2018-2019 Apply Online Dates
Hello!! Here we notify all the intrigued applicants that SBI SO Recruitment Apply Online link will be disabled after 30/10/2018 from the official web portal. Everyone is strictly advised to fill up proper data in the online application form because afterwards no request for correction shall be considered. All those candidates who are willing to apply for latest central government jobs must have qualifications like B.E., B.Tech, MCA, MBA, CA, PGDM, etc. from Government recognized University or Institution. At the time of applying for State Bank of India Specialist Officer Vacancy, all contenders should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied just by referring to SBI Specialized Officer Notification 2018-19. A valid E-mail ID is a must for candidates as it will be required to the date of result declaration. The board will send all important advice regarding call letter for interview to eligible applicants through a provided e-mail. In the selection process for Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) recruitment in SBI, there will be Shortlisting and Interview. If your age is above 25 years and below 35 years, then you can submit your application by visiting the official website sbi.co.in.
SBI SO Notification 2018-19 Download PDF
|♦ SBI SCO Job Highlights ♦|
|» Organization Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA (S.B.I.)
» Notification No.: CRPD/SCO/2018-19/06
» Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
» Total No. of Vacancies: 47 posts
» Post-wise vacancy Details: Given Below
» Type of Employment: Regular Engagement
» Job Category: Central Government Jobs
» Type of Job: Banking Jobs
» Placement: India
» Apply Mode: On-line
» Registration Dates: 30 OCT to 22 NOV 2018
» Help Line Number: 022-2282 0427
» Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Official Website 01: www.sbi.co.in
» Official Website 02: www.sbi.co.in/careers
Hey, Friends!! Don’t miss this Post Graduation Job opportunity if you are looking for govt career in banking sector. Contestants who are interested in the recruitment process should take a proper look at this blog page for point to point info. In this article, we have listed all the possible instructions about State Bank of India SO Vacancies academic qualifications, experience, age limit, job centers/ locations, selection method, remuneration, application fee, useful dates, how to apply online, etc.
SBI SO Vacancy 2018-2019 Details
|♦ Vacancy-wise Particulars ♦|
|Sr. No.||Position Names||Grade||Engagement Type||No. of Vacancies|
|01.||Analytics Translators||MMGS-III/ SMGS-IV||Regular||04||03||01||00||00|
|02.||Sector Credit Specialists||MMGS-III/ SMGS-IV||Regular||19||11||05||02||01|
|03.||Portfolio Management Specialists||MMGS-III/ SMGS-IV||Regular||04||03||01||00||00|
|04.||Sector Risk Specialists||MMGS-III/ SMGS-IV||Regular||20||11||05||03||01|
|TOTAL Number of Posts ⇒||47||28||12||05||02|
State Bank Of India SO Jobs 2018-19 Profile/ Eligibility Criteria
AGE LIMITATION (as on 30th Sept 2018):-
- Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years for Sector Credit Specialists, Sector Risk Specialists, Portfolio Management Specialists & Analytics Translators Posts
- Reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with the Indian Government norms. The age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD, EXS, etc. as follows:-
- SC/ ST Categories – 05 years
- OBC Category – 03 years
- PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (GEN) – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 05 years
- For further more details about upper age limitation, so we request all candidates to refer official notification by clicking on below important link.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (as on 30th Sept 2018): Candidates need to have following qualifications post wise from Central/ State Government certified University or Institutions.
- Sector Credit Specialists Vacancies: Charted Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance)/ Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance)
- Sector Risk Specialists Vacancies:-
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance)/ ICWA/ CFA
- Other Qualifications (Preferred): Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification by Global Association of Risk Professional (GARP)
- Portfolio Management Specialists Vacancies: Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA in Finance
- Analytics Translators Vacancies:-
- B.Tech/ B.E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ M.Stat. (ISI Kolkata)
- Other Qualifications (Preferred): Data Analytics Qualifications
POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE (as on 30th Sept 2018):-
- Sector Credit Specialists Posts: MMGS-III: Minimum 05 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 08 years experience In Banks/ PSUs/ Corporates in High Value Credit/ Analysis in any sector such as Engineering & EPC, Banks & NBFC, Metal & Metal Products, Chemicals/ Pharmaceuticals/ Fertilizers/ Plastics, Other Manufacturing, Other Non-Manufacturing, International Credit, etc.
- Sector Risk Specialists Posts: MMGS-III: Minimum 05 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 08 years experience in Financial Institutions/ Rating Agencies/ Brokerage Firms in Risk Analysis/ Research in any sector such as Power & Infrastructure, Petroleum & Petrochemicals, Engineering & EPC, Banks & NBFC, Metal & Metal Products, Chemicals/ Pharmaceutical/ Fertilizers/ Plastics, Other Manufacturing, Other Non-manufacturing, Large Accounts/ Key Group Analyst, etc.
- Portfolio Management Specialists Posts: MMGS-III: Minimum 05 years & SMGS-IV: Minimum 08 years experience in Portfolio Management in Banks/ Financial Institutions for optimum return.
- Analytics Translators Posts:-
- Essential Experience: MMGS-III – Minimum 05 years & SMGS-IV – Minimum 08 years in PSU/ Corporates/ Start-Ups (Start-Up: A young company/ emerging business/ niche business offering solutions in data analytics/ data science/ business analytics/ big data/ visual analytics) In the field of strategy/ data analytics/ data science/ analytics translator/ BPR of Customer journeys/ Office of top management handling strategy and data analytics.
- Preferred Experience: Data Analysis/ Mining
Note: For more detailed information about academic criteria and experience, aspirants requested to see official advertisement from there they will receive a perfect idea.
SBI Specialist Officer Pay Scale (Remuneration):-
- Candidates can check scale of pay post wise as shown below:-
- For MMGS-III Posts: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- For SMGS-IV Posts: 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
- The total compensation per year would be approximately Rs. 19.50 lacs for MMGS-III Grade vacancy and Rs. 23.00 lacs for SMGS-IV vacancy. The selected official under regular engagement may also be eligible for HRA, DA, PF, CCA, Contributory Pension, LFC, Medical Facility, etc. as admissible to the corresponding grade, etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
- Emoluments will vary centre wise/ place wise at inclusive of lease rental at Mumbai.
- For more idea about Remuneration, you may check the official notification link attached below.
How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2018-19?
Contestants can register their application through an apply online link available on the official website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc. Here it is to inform all those candidates who are applying their application form that the official web page will support and best viewed on Internet Explorer 9+; Google Chrome 30+ & Firefox 20+ only. Contestants are advised to follow the below mentioned simple steps for their registration to this recruitment process on or before a closing date November 22, 2018.
|♦ Step-wise Instructions to Apply On-Line Form ♦|
|Step 01: Open an authorized web page of the bank.
Step 02: Go to “careers with us” section placed on the main page.
Step 03: Now, click on a download link named as “State Bank of India SO Notification 2018-19”.
Step 04: First, read all the details mentioned in official advertisement.
Step 05: If eligible, then press “Apply Online” link.
Step 06: Insert your asked details in the online prescribed form.
Step 07: Next step, make fee payment using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc and then don’t forget to collect your e-receipt.
Step 08: Upload your scanned passport size photo (size 20 kb – 50 kb & dimensions 200 x 230 pixels), digital signature (size 10kb – 20kb & dimensions 140 x 60 pixels), certificates and documents (brief resume, ID proof, age, educational qualification, experience, etc.) whichever necessary.
Step 09: Now, stay calm and carefully verify all the filled up information.
Step 10: Finally, press on “SUBMIT” option.
Step 11: After completing above process, download the submitted application form and take a printout of it.
Step 12: Do not send a hard copy of online application form along required enclosures before the last date at below described postal address.
|NOTE: The registration process will be completed only when the fee deposited with Bank through Online mode on or before the due date of online fee payment. Aspirants should note down the registration number and password as they can re-open the saved application using it and edit the particulars if needed. If asked, then email the soft copy of resume to email@example.com, in addition to hard copy. Applicants have to upload all the necessary documents failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting or interview. Once uploaded or submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited or changed by aspirants.|
APPLICATION FEE & INTIMATION CHARGES (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):-
- Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Quota Applicants: Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only)
Mode of Payments: Every aspirant will have to make their fee payment through online by the payment gateway using debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc. as per convenience. In case your online fee payment not completed successfully in a first instance, then make fresh attempts for the online payment. For the online payment, transaction charges will be borne by candidates. Once the application fee paid, it will not be refunded on any account nor adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2018-2019 Selection Process
About Selection Process: At last, only most eligible applicants will be recruited to perform the duty for Specialized Cadre Officer vacancies based on their performance in following selection procedure:
- Analytics Translators, Portfolio Management Specialists, Sector Credit Specialists and Sector Risk Specialists Posts:-
- Shortlisting: The selection committee will shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualification, suitability, experience, etc. The adequate number of applicants (as decided by the Bank) to be shortlisted for interview. Fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not give any right to a candidate for being called for interview session.
- Interview: The aspirants will be awarded marks out of total 50 marks. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the recruiting authority. To be considered for the final selection, applicants must secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks.
- Merit List: The merit list to be prepared in descending order based on scores obtained in the interview. If more than one candidate scores the cut off marks, then such aspirants will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the selection list as well as in the waiting list.
Posting Place: Applicants appointed into the Bank are likely to be posted anywhere in India.
sbi.co.in SO 2018-2019 Apply Online Dates
In the below description, here we have mentioned some important dates for Recruitment of Officers in Specialized positions on Regular basis. Kindly check it out and apply as per the dates given below.
|♦ Important Dates ♦|
|Notification Date||29th October 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application||30th October 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms||22nd November 2018|
|Due Date for Online Payment of Fee||22nd November 2018|
|Last Date to Edit Details in the Online Application||22nd November 2018|
|Final Date to Print Out Hard Copy||07th December 2018|
|Call Letter Download Dates||02-03 weeks prior exam date|
|Interview Date||To be notified soon|
|Final Result Release Date||To be notified later|
About State Bank of India (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया): It is an India’s largest commercial bank with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a Central Government-owned Public Sector banking and financial services company. This bank was formed on 27th January 1921 and become nationalized in the year of 1956. Every year, it creates numbers of employment opportunities and appoints most eligible employees by conducting relevant selection process. Currently, the board has invited online applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in State Bank Group. There are different SO posts such as Relationship Manager, Deputy Manager (DM), Deputy General Manager (DGM), Assistant General Manager, Dy. Manager, Vice President Customer Analytics, Senior Manager, Assistant Vice President, Customer Relationship Executives, Investment Counsellors, Sales Head, Research Head, Operations Head, Manager and many other vacancies for which regularly notifications revealed. All the details about recruitment procedure are available in this online web page. [Also, Check: Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment & BOI SO Recruitment related article to get some useful information.]
|♦ Name of the Examination Centers (Tentative) ♦|
|Ahmedabad, New Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Bhopal, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Chennai, Madurai, Guwahati, Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, Dehradun, Jaipur, Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Vadodara, Bangalore, Nagpur, Pune, Patna, Ranchi, Ernakulam, Trivandrum & Vishakhapatnam.|
Candidates!! You can stay tuned to us for ascertaining further latest updates on SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-19 process. Soon our team will provide you Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Modal Papers, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Answer Key, Cutoff Marks, Results, Interview Schedule and Final Merit List on this website. For our visitors, we have also placed a comment box below so that they can easily connect with us by submitting their feedback and queries. Our team will reply all your asked questions as quickly as they can. Visit this website (www.techufo.in) regularly for receiving time to time latest news. THANK YOU & ALL THE BEST!!