SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification for 255 SO Posts issued to apply online State Bank of India Application Form at www.sbi.co.in official website:
As per Current Openings, State Bank of India has now recently dispatched the latest Advt No CRPD/SCO-WM/2016-17/21 to appoint officers in Specialized Positions for wealth management on a contract basis. According to the official notice, there are 255 SBI SO Vacancies made available for appropriate candidates who looking to grab the latest Bank jobs in India. We are sure about this weekly employment news that it will bring energy to those people who since a long time waiting for new jobs opening in the State Bank of India. The board has already published this job notification to their official portal so that interested candidates can go through it and read out eligibility criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs. Those passionate job hunters who meet the eligibility can without hesitation apply online for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. Suitable and well-qualified contestants can utilize this best opportunity by submitting their application forms within the specified due date.
State Bank of India: It is an India’s largest commercial bank with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a Central Government-owned Public Sector banking and financial services company. This bank was formed on 27th January 1921 but become nationalized in the year 1956. Every year, it creates numbers of employment opportunities and appoints best employees by conducting relevant selection process. Currently, the board has invited online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 255 Specialist Cadre Officers Posts in State Bank Group. The different SO posts for which this notification was revealed are Acquisition Relationship Managers, Relationship Managers, Customer Relationship Executives, Investment Counsellors, Sales Head, Research Head, Operations Head, Manager and many other vacancies. Additional details are available in the below description.
Here we notify all the intrigued applicants that SBI SO Recruitment apply online link will be disabled after 10/04/2017 from the official web portal. Everyone is strictly advised to fill up proper data because afterward no request for correction shall be considered. All those candidates who are willing to apply for latest central govt jobs must have a qualification of Graduation/PG from any recognized University/Institution. At the time of applying for a vacancy, all contenders should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied by referring to SBI Specialized Officer Notification 2017. A valid E-mail ID is a must for candidates as it will be required to the date of result declaration. The board will send important advice regarding call letter or interview through provided e-mail.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
We have listed all the possible instructions about vacancies such as academic qualifications, experience, job centers/ locations, useful dates, selection method, remuneration, application fee, age limitation, etc.
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Notification No.: CRPD/SCO-WM/2016-17/21
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Type of Job: Banking Jobs
Apply Mode: On-line
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
Total No. of Vacancies: 255 posts
|Position Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Customer Relationship Executives||65|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||21|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||15|
|Products, Investments & Research Head||01|
|Manager (Business Development)||01|
|Manager (Business Process)||01|
|Central Research Team||04|
Posting Could be in the following Cities:-
- Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Indore, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram and Bhopal
Pay Scale (Remuneration):
- The selected contestants will be offered remuneration on CTC basis.
- Candidates can negotiate for their remuneration only if they have high qualifications, experience, and overall suitability in respect of above-mentioned posts.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable/ Non-Adjustable):
- Unreserved and OBC Quota: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD Quota Applicants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees only)
Mode of Payments:
- Every aspirant will have to make their fee payment through the payment gateway, debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc. as per convenience.
State Bank Of India SO Jobs 2017 Profile:-
Age Limit (as on 01.03.17):
- Interested contestants need to have a minimum age of 20 years and maximum 52 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get upper age relaxation in accordance with the Indian Government norms.
- SC/ST Categories – 05 years
- OBC Category – 03 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (GEN) – 10 years
- As there is different age limitation post wise so we request all candidates to refer official notification by clicking on below important link.
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.03.17):
Every appropriate job seekers need to have following qualifications post wise from Central/ State Government certified University or Institutions.
- Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree with relevant experience
- Masters Degree
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduation in relevant field
- MBA/ MMS/ PGDM with relevant experience
Note: For more detailed information about post wise academic criteria and experience, aspirants requested to see official advertisement from there they will receive a perfect idea.
SBI Specialist Officer 255 Vacancies Selection Process
At last, only most eligible and dynamic applicants will be recruited for respective vacancies based on their performance in following selection procedure:
- Personal Interview (Candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be selected through their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.)
- Merit List (Merit list for selection to be prepared in descending order based on scores obtained in the interview.)
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna and Thiruvananthapuram.
How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2017?
- Open an authorized web page of the bank.
- Go to “careers with us” section placed on the main page.
- Now, click on a download link named as “SBI SO Notification 2017”.
- First, read all the details mentioned in official advertisement.
- If eligible, then press “Apply Online” link.
- Insert your asked details in the online prescribed form.
- Next step, make fee payment using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc and then don’t forget to collect your e-receipt.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo, digital signature, certificates and documents whichever necessary.
- Now, stay calm and carefully verify all the filled up information.
- Finally, press on “SUBMIT” option.
- After completing above process, download the submitted application form and take a printout of it.
- Sent a hard copy of online application form along required enclosures before the last date at below described postal address.
sbi.co.in SO 2017 Apply Online Dates
In the below description, we have mentioned some important date for Recruitment of Officers in Specialized positions for Wealth Management. Kindly check it out and apply as the dates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application: 24th March 2017
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms: 10th April 2017
- Due Date for Online Payment of Fee: 10th April 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of the Printout of Online Application: 13th April 2017
- Final Date to Print Out Hard Copy: 25th April 2017
- Call Letter Download Date: Update soon
- Interview Date: Notified Later
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD),
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400021
www.sbi.co.in | www.statebankofindia.com | www.sbi.co.in/careers
Candidates can stay alert with us for ascertaining further development of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 process on regular time. Soon our TechUFO team we will provide you Exam Syllabus, Admit Card/ Call Letter, Previous Year Modal Papers, Answer Key, Interview Schedule, Cutoff Marks, Merit List and Results on this website. Below we have also placed a comment box for our visitor so that they can easily connect with us by submitting their feedback and queries. Our team will reply all your asked questions as quickly as they can. Visit this website regularly for latest updates. THANK YOU!!